Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 123

Author Topic: BYOR 13 - Game Over: Thirteen  (Read 240548 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 13 - Day 5: Cruel Irony
« Reply #1425 on: September 17, 2014, 11:58:35 am »

Tiruin, I did not remember whether I had claimed it at the time. Granted, I have a LOT of abilities on my phone list which I have or had at some point.

Oh and wow, I didn't realize that many people were voting me already. O.o

My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: September 17, 2014, 12:01:51 pm »

Tiruin, I did not remember whether I had claimed it at the time. Granted, I have a LOT of abilities on my phone list which I have or had at some point.

Oh and wow, I didn't realize that many people were voting me already. O.o

...Did you bother to sort your abilities in anyway differing this game from that other game?
Also...no queries towards your question-ers?

Also I'm waiting on my question, thanks. :)
@TolyK; @A:
...Is what you're saying that 'Mr. Inspector says Tiruin is town, but did not inspect them'; hence due to your talk that I'm town, people won't suspect her, hence she's scum now?

Because that assumes a ton from everyone else.
A) since I said that you were town, you were less at risk of getting found out. I also said, a while back, something along the line of "I am not dead yet, so I must be mistaken in a townie".
Also what relevance does the quotation marks give to your suspect list?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: September 17, 2014, 12:08:28 pm »

I'm currently on the move, so that's not really something I can do at the moment.

They're in different files. I was talking solely about this game.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: September 17, 2014, 05:00:58 pm »

Everyone: Who is your top non-TolyK, non-MBP suspect and why?

Well I don't know. I'm kind of bugged at MBP's refusal to explain virtually anything and simply re-quotes himself or repeats himself over and over again. TolyK... I'm not sure about. I suppose I'm a bit wary of Toaster because of all of his power and such.

Last night, I continued to do nothing. As I think I said before, my only night action is a one-shot and I'm not wasting it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: September 17, 2014, 07:17:21 pm »

Re: let's stop targetting the people who are self destructing- if ever there was a time for a change of strategy as town, it's now.

There are 9 players left out of 17. If we assume there are 4 scum, we're at MYLO bar some extraodinary town play tonight, and given how Toaster is locking everyone down (but somehow letting scumkills through) I'm not sure we can do that. We need to do something different. The end of today marks the beginning of my midsemester break, so I should be able to look a lot more deeply into the game, but I'm going to ask everyone else to help if they can- Jack made a good point in sharing our secondary suspects.

Also, Webadict, would you please update the playerlist as to who is dead and not on the OP?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: September 17, 2014, 07:24:06 pm »

Err, 10 of 17. Curse my lack of basic arithmetic skills. Still fairly dire, guys.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: September 17, 2014, 07:36:45 pm »

Silthuri:

Well I don't know. I'm kind of bugged at MBP's refusal to explain virtually anything and simply re-quotes himself or repeats himself over and over again. TolyK... I'm not sure about. I suppose I'm a bit wary of Toaster because of all of his power and such.
Okay, did you read the part where he's specifically asking about people who aren't TolyK or MBP? Do you have any reason at all on Toaster related to his play? What do you think he is?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: September 17, 2014, 11:58:33 pm »

Toaster. He's been taking an incredibly active role in the game for a supposedly survival oriented third party, and I still don't entirely believe him about Shakerag/Persus13's autos. One of them could be true, but both of them being true just seems strange.
Cheeetar: What do you believe Toaster is, if not a survivor?  Why?

Nerjin: Great, you're here.  You're angry.  Now would you mind answering my question: who is your top non-TolyK, non-MBP suspect?

Tiruin: That question about non-TolyK and non-MBP suspects is to you as well.

TheWetSheep: Now, on to more questions.  First, when you gave your response, what was your intention in specifically pointing towards TolyK and Nerjin?  Second, I would like to know who your top non-TolyK, non-MBP suspect is.

TolyK: Your case against Tiruin makes no sense.  Please summarize it clearly.
I have a one-shot kill, I can now check role name/ability claims, and I can randomize  (that turns into a redirect with Toaster's help.
I'm guessing you were referring to Toaster's ability to control random events, yes?

Silthuri: Well, this is certainly useful.  Since the start of day 2, the only votes you've made have been against high-profile easy targets (and you didn't even vote yesterday), and you've done little to help town find scum.  As your response to a question asking for your top non-MBP, non-TolyK suspect, the best answer you could give is the claimed survivor for being too powerful.  Granted, you've been busy, but this still isn't great.  I'd like to see your full reads, please.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: September 18, 2014, 12:02:54 am »

Tiruin: That question about non-TolyK and non-MBP suspects is to you as well.
Other than them, not very well 'top''d. I've trouble in sighting on a nominal scale in this instance.
I mean, on one hand, they're doing quite well in the fields of honesty--if it did not include...clarity. However I really feel like there's a pattern the scumteam is using--though of what, I've no idea :I
I love my intuition and all, but there's also calibrations which make it hard to understand. It's somehow always right, but that's only when I understand it in non-objective terms. Gwuh.
Will do a reread after my next exam for today though.

Though I can tell who aren't my suspects.
Nerjin
...and I saved the rest in my notes -_- Hold on. APologies for that.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: September 18, 2014, 12:10:33 am »

Man, am i the only one seeing all that blatant Nerjin-Tiruin buddying?

It's like they are fucking coinjoined twins.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: September 18, 2014, 12:12:19 am »

Man, am i the only one seeing the closed-minded MBP-ing?

It's like this is the first time I'm frustrated to this level.

::)
Yeah, apologies ahead of time for this post. But it's pretty annoying how you DO NOTHING OR EVEN TALK TO US AT ALL, ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS OR EVEN IN THE LEAST COMMUNICATE WITH US.
Just fling more mud :s

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: September 18, 2014, 12:36:40 am »

But can you deny that you are blatantly buddying Nerjin, and him the same?

No, you cannot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: September 18, 2014, 12:59:02 am »

. . .
* Tiruin punches the wall and rests her head in the depression.

Yeah. Yeah I'm buddying Nerjin. Yeah...that's what I do. Buddy Nerjin...And he's standing up for me regardless of your statements. Yes.
That's a thing.
Mhmm.
Very nice thing it is. We're buddying to the high-heavens and beyond the western sea.
We are buddy buddies.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: September 18, 2014, 12:59:55 am »

But can you deny that you are blatantly buddying Nerjin, and him the same?

No, you cannot.
I like how you never reply to even communicating with us. And yet do NOTHING about it.
Or, y'know, talk to us.
It's like you're being deliberately obfuscatory.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: September 18, 2014, 08:45:06 am »

Toaster. He's been taking an incredibly active role in the game for a supposedly survival oriented third party, and I still don't entirely believe him about Shakerag/Persus13's autos. One of them could be true, but both of them being true just seems strange.
Cheeetar: What do you believe Toaster is, if not a survivor?  Why?

Another third party. Serial killer/mafia-ally? Definitely not mafia because of the kill he took from night 3 (and threat of being lynched day 4 for not blocking all the kills), but I'm not buying a survivor this actively influencing the game- kills are getting through and he has nothing to say about it (while still blocking mine and others actions.)
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 123