Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 123

Author Topic: BYOR 13 - Game Over: Thirteen  (Read 238045 times)

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 13 - Day 5: Cruel Irony
« Reply #1440 on: September 18, 2014, 09:03:49 am »

Well i can give you a pity FoS, Tiruin. Those things are free. If you want a vote you'll have to wait after Tolyk, barring a upset during rolecall.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: September 18, 2014, 09:30:51 am »

What.

Am I logically fucked up, or are you?

<has post written up on phone about Tiruin case that he can't access right now>
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: September 18, 2014, 09:32:08 am »

Toaster. He's been taking an incredibly active role in the game for a supposedly survival oriented third party, and I still don't entirely believe him about Shakerag/Persus13's autos. One of them could be true, but both of them being true just seems strange.
Cheeetar: What do you believe Toaster is, if not a survivor?  Why?

Another third party. Serial killer/mafia-ally? Definitely not mafia because of the kill he took from night 3 (and threat of being lynched day 4 for not blocking all the kills), but I'm not buying a survivor this actively influencing the game- kills are getting through and he has nothing to say about it (while still blocking mine and others actions.)

Would you rather I just sit back and watch?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: September 18, 2014, 12:44:23 pm »

Not a lot of time today but I can answer something:

Nerjin: Great, you're here.  You're angry.  Now would you mind answering my question: who is your top non-TolyK, non-MBP suspect?

Cheetar. He seems to be attempting to lead the town by the nose and given the way he's acted in some situations I'm starting to think he might not be town. Still, that's only a scum-lean.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: September 18, 2014, 12:49:15 pm »

Man, am i the only one seeing all that blatant Nerjin-Tiruin buddying?

It's like they are fucking coinjoined twins.

You are the only one seeing it because you're the only person who doesn't realize that your case is the worst possible case that could ever be made. Honestly, I'm surprised you're still trying. At first I thought you were trolling or something. Now I'm starting to think that you're actually this poor of a player.

But can you deny that you are blatantly buddying Nerjin, and him the same?

No, you cannot.

Care to explain why she can't? I'm not buddying her. I'm getting on you for a poor case. Everyone else has done it as well. So apparently everyone is buddying Tiruin.

Well i can give you a pity FoS, Tiruin. Those things are free. If you want a vote you'll have to wait after Tolyk, barring a upset during rolecall.

Aw, how kind of you to put off being a moron for a little while to pursure TolyK. You sure are nice.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: September 18, 2014, 02:04:27 pm »

Please stop the insults from both sides.

We're playing to enjoy the game. Please be civil.

I still can't post my case on Tiruin because baaah time. :(
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: September 18, 2014, 02:41:26 pm »

Speaking of which, remind me why there hasn't been a massclaim yet?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: September 18, 2014, 06:55:31 pm »

Jack:
TheWetSheep: Now, on to more questions.  First, when you gave your response, what was your intention in specifically pointing towards TolyK and Nerjin?  Second, I would like to know who your top non-TolyK, non-MBP suspect is.
When I looked back through the thread those were the people I found with lackluster cases.

I'm beginning to suspect Silthuri - she's been unremarkable the whole game, to the point of me forgetting she's even playing. Her first and only post today is also extremely short and only contains a half-claim and an attack that parrots what other people have said.

MBP: You still haven't answered a question that you've been asked at least three times. Why did you not attack Tiruin when you had apparently contradictory claims?

Toaster: We had an accidental half-massclaim, so yeah, this late in the game it might be a good idea. I've already claimed my entire role, and the last two nights I've been blocked.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: September 18, 2014, 07:39:18 pm »

Wetsheep

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Because Tiruin can't fucking read my posts doesn't mean those posts exist. I re-read and said it was a fucking Randomise days ago. Confusion between target is randomised and randomise target. It's fucking insulting. Between half the game being invisible and the other not even fuckign bothering, i'm fuckign mad. 

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: September 18, 2014, 08:08:30 pm »

Wetsheep

Because Tiruin can't fucking read my posts doesn't mean those posts exist. I re-read and said it was a fucking Randomise days ago. Confusion between target is randomised and randomise target. It's fucking insulting. Between half the game being invisible and the other not even fuckign bothering, i'm fuckign mad.
Have you bothered through your fuckign madness to see me QUESTIONING your logic on seeing my 'Randomize'?
I mean you acknowledged TolyK having it.

...Then what?
You just stand by there doing nothing but going D:< and RAEG and OH FUCK THIS.
>_>

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: September 18, 2014, 08:11:23 pm »

i can't understand what the fuck you are talking about. All i see is shit like is stupid falseties like
and god damn emoticon. This isn't fuckign MSN be clear what your ''questions'' are.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: September 18, 2014, 08:15:28 pm »

I'm getting the gist that you're intentionally missing my posts. Instead of attending to your rage, you would in the least treat my posts as something to read.

Because its annoying dealing with your attitude, honestly.  :-\

Do I have to highlight what you're missing? You could do with a lot of anger management. It's seriously clouding your perception. Also, in the link, second paragraph, @purple.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: September 18, 2014, 08:39:37 pm »

MBP: Here are all your posts since the question was first asked. I've read them all. In which one of them do you answer it?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: September 18, 2014, 08:42:08 pm »

i can't understand what the fuck you are talking about. All i see is shit like is stupid falseties like
and god damn emoticon. This isn't fuckign MSN be clear what your ''questions'' are.
Also I've no idea about MSN.

Anyway, that note on TolyK?
Represented here and here but you don't bother to comment on the events happening right now. Unless I take your "My picks don't really change. Tiruin is hiding stuff, i'm sure." in the latest link to be your answer regarding you seeing my 'Randomize' and TolyK claiming it--then I'd say you're really lacking in essence of scumhunting or posting.

Unless you consider in your post here "Tolyk claimed it now, anyway" being an 'answer', yeah. It's a very technical way of saying you answered, but it doesn't detail ANYTHING ELSE but you acknowledging it.
And then you rage and swear and generally cause a ruckus as to me 'missing' your answer. Suggestion: Could you bother with quoting and linking that 'answer' or whatever so we don't go into this mess?

I tire of listening and reading you swearing so much. Emphasis on the swearing. It's a ton of useless added words to express how frustrated you are. So I clarify--what your case is, and what your stance is, is not clear at all.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: September 18, 2014, 08:50:20 pm »

Wetsheep

And PS, to poke your anger.

I have understood and realized that you saw a power I didn't have.
My questions lie along the parallel of: "What is your insight on that?"

In which I get nothing but you repeating what you saw. :-\ Yes, that's understood.
I'd at least like to talk to you for once, where you don't assume many things about me. For once.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 123