Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 123

Author Topic: BYOR 13 - Game Over: Thirteen  (Read 241669 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 13 - Day 4: #deathnodeath
« Reply #1185 on: September 05, 2014, 03:29:29 am »

I was sure Jack was town, and I missed Scripten. Thanks for catching that.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: September 05, 2014, 07:46:37 am »

I smell a rat.

Web:  Do roleflips show any alterations?  If a player lost a power then died, would that power be visible in their roleflip?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: September 05, 2014, 07:50:53 am »

I actually haven't been able to do much of anything at night. I'm basically a town roleblocker/primer. If I block a person twice, they're primed, and I have a one-shot that kills everyone primed when I set it off. I don't think I have anyone primed, however, since I've been blocked on a number of occasions.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: September 05, 2014, 07:52:03 am »

Cheetar, you are wrong. Tiruin fired the panic, and Toaster is makign it stick. Tiruin is not necessary anymore, it's toaster that make the blocks.

I am the man who arranges the blocks.

Tiruin:
Now, about a possible plan.
Since there was a kill last night, it's entirely possible that there will be another one under lockdown. Also, we've seen that several people already are free of "panicked" in their own way.
Which part do you affect, Toaster? The chance of success of an action or the chance of the power being removed?

Either one I want, or both in this case.

Scripten:
I actually haven't been able to do much of anything at night. I'm basically a town roleblocker/primer. If I block a person twice, they're primed, and I have a one-shot that kills everyone primed when I set it off. I don't think I have anyone primed, however, since I've been blocked on a number of occasions.

A slowcooker town arsonist?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: September 05, 2014, 08:02:06 am »

I smell a rat.

Web:  Do roleflips show any alterations?  If a player lost a power then died, would that power be visible in their roleflip?
No. Roleflips flip as the basic form for the role the player has.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: September 05, 2014, 08:02:37 am »

Oh.  Huh.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: September 05, 2014, 09:05:48 am »

Nerjin somehow blew a fuse starting today, dunno why. I've got a pang that he wants to look as usefull as possible. Furthermore, he did protect confirmed 3rd party, (he could be scum with some really weird shit happening, but that's not likely). Toaster dying and rev-ing

I swear I want to beat you to death with a god damned golf trophy. Do you not pay attention to other people's posts? I explained why I did it. I felt Varee was scum and that Toaster was safer to keep around. As for why I'm blowing up it's because you're a god damned moron who doesn't listen when other people are talking. You categorize people in two groups: "Listened to my stupid bull shit" and "Didn't listen to it so they're wrong."

The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: September 05, 2014, 10:19:56 am »

Extend due to continued kickings in the ass by real life.

Unvote Jack due to TolyK's inspect. I'll respond to your post when I have time tomorrow.

Toaster: I blocked you because you're a known third party in a game with an SK. Your playstyle this game is also somewhat reminiscent of my own manifold experiences as an SK in web's games.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: September 05, 2014, 10:46:46 am »

A slowcooker town arsonist?

Ja. Basically that. It's the main reason I find MBP's argument completely irrelevant. (Inb4 Tiruin/Scripten scumteam accusation from MBP.) If my power is town (it is), then I see no reason why the mixture MBP is so worried about is a problem.

I'm trying to figure out if he's scum or poorly played town.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: September 05, 2014, 11:08:51 am »

After I claim not to be able to check alignments any more, you claim to be an arsonist (which I can check).
Just sayin'.

Also, if it turns out that most of your targets were my targets, well...
Just sayin'.

But given action cops, this could be a valid nerf to those (i.e. as a miller, but stronger).
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: September 05, 2014, 11:22:00 am »

TolyK:
I still stand that Silthuri has been trying to stay under the radar and above the rocky ground.
And this is the most suspicious thing you've seen so far? You're not even pressuring her - that vote could hardly be any more passive.

I had an alignment investigation, now I have a role name/ability investigation. The action inspect was a bonus for the last-time use.
What do you mean, last time use? Explain, clearly, what results you get from an inspect, and why it changed.

No, I am wrong in that count then.
Also, is Silthuri your scum buddy?
No. Why do you accuse me of chainsawing when you admit that my point is valid? You obviously didn't examine that vote log very hard - did you just go for the first target that caught your fancy?

Jack:
TheWetSheep: In addition to my issues with your predecessor, I have issues with your play.  Specifically, your TolyK vote.  Even for a newcomer to a very long game, this is light on content.  There isn't a case, and the questions consist of a rhetorical question and a clarification request.  Your next few questions to TolyK are a bit better, but you're barely there on him.  Considering you've only really looked at TolyK today, there's an issue here.
I can't address your issues with Imp, but would you say I'm the lowest on content today? Many people haven't even voted, and TolyK's and Nerjin's votes are similarly low-content and low-pressure. I realize this doesn't mean I'm less guilty of it, but why are you focusing on only me?

What is your case on TolyK?
1. Asking for people's actions before claiming, which he would need to do if he was scum fakeclaiming.
2. A lazy, passive vote on Silthuri based partly on mistaken grounds that he doesn't remove even after the mistake is pointed out.
3. OMGUS on me after I point it out

Scripten: You don't think anybody's primed? Shouldn't you know?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: September 05, 2014, 11:35:28 am »

TolyK:
I still stand that Silthuri has been trying to stay under the radar and above the rocky ground.
And this is the most suspicious thing you've seen so far? You're not even pressuring her - that vote could hardly be any more passive.
I agree that I'm not pressuring. It's currently not my priority, as I would rather do concrete things instead of those based on gut.
I had an alignment investigation, now I have a role name/ability investigation. The action inspect was a bonus for the last-time use.
What do you mean, last time use? Explain, clearly, what results you get from an inspect, and why it changed.
I get the alignment. Last night I also could see who the person targeted (for free). Now, instead, I can see what action or role name the person has.
No, I am wrong in that count then.
Also, is Silthuri your scum buddy?
No. Why do you accuse me of chainsawing when you admit that my point is valid? You obviously didn't examine that vote log very hard - did you just go for the first target that caught your fancy?
It was more or less an afterthought. And yes, I more or less did, except I picked a person I didn't know anything about (more or less), looked at the activity and log of that person, try to remember something, and then more or less realize that I indeed know nothing about the l said person, and that is more or less a reason to believe they're staying in the "sweet spot" between active and passive.

It's exactly why I'm not pressing the case - it totally is "not very good at all" due to there being only one point and a gut feeling.

More or less.

In italics.

Also, Tiruin:
3. OMGUS on me after I point it out
I'm not the only one, so :p
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: September 05, 2014, 12:09:18 pm »

Scripten: You don't think anybody's primed? Shouldn't you know?

They need to be hit twice to be primed. Otherwise, they are merely blocked. Web responds only with whether or not one or more of my actions have failed. I've gotten this every night so far, but I can target multiple people with a block.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: September 05, 2014, 12:13:50 pm »

Twice or twice in a row?

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: September 05, 2014, 12:17:43 pm »

Twice at all. Doesn't need to be concurrent.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 123