Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 123

Author Topic: BYOR 13 - Game Over: Thirteen  (Read 243719 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 13 - Day 4: #deathnodeath
« Reply #1200 on: September 05, 2014, 12:36:47 pm »

Then if you can block multiple people, you're suddenly no longer a slow cooker- you can prime (at LEAST!) as many people as a regular arsonist.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: September 05, 2014, 12:45:39 pm »

My blocks are limited to two per night. I can only, at most, prime one person per night. So far, I don't believe anyone is primed.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: September 05, 2014, 01:06:30 pm »

Well. This is a turn of events.
Town mass killing role? Hmmmmm.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: September 05, 2014, 06:25:59 pm »

Nerjin somehow blew a fuse starting today, dunno why. I've got a pang that he wants to look as usefull as possible. Furthermore, he did protect confirmed 3rd party, (he could be scum with some really weird shit happening, but that's not likely). Toaster dying and rev-ing

I swear I want to beat you to death with a god damned golf trophy. Do you not pay attention to other people's posts? I explained why I did it. I felt Varee was scum and that Toaster was safer to keep around. As for why I'm blowing up it's because you're a god damned moron who doesn't listen when other people are talking. You categorize people in two groups: "Listened to my stupid bull shit" and "Didn't listen to it so they're wrong."
Nerjin, MBP is stubborn...Let it go for this game :S
He's the kind of person who won't think until he sees it.
And who somehow misses the reasons which are explicit and apparent in nature -_-

MBP: STILL WAITING ON YOUR READ ON PEOPLE'S CLAIMED ABILITIES.
Like Scripten's Arsonist-like role for one >_> Or TOlyK's inspection, for another.
Or Nerjin's Pardon ability (and why you linked him as scum with me).

All the things you're missing...it is phenomenal.

Also, Tiruin:
3. OMGUS on me after I point it out
I'm not the only one, so :p
. . . ???
What is this pointing at?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: September 05, 2014, 06:27:45 pm »

My blocks are limited to two per night. I can only, at most, prime one person per night. So far, I don't believe anyone is primed.
So...you claim without stating who you targeted, for some reason?
Scripten. Poke at thee. :I Why the incompleteness?

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: September 05, 2014, 08:26:53 pm »

Honestly? Because I accidentally lost my forum messages. For the past two nights, I blocked Jack A T and Persus13. In the first night, IIRC, I blocked Toaster and Flabort. I'm pretty sure most of my attempts have failed. (Obviously, Persus13 failed because he was night killed. Prior to that, I'd been slightly suspicious of him.)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: September 05, 2014, 08:59:19 pm »

TolyK: You've lost your alignment inspection (?)- does this mean that the whole 'have Toaster lock down everyone then slowly reveal everybody's alignments one at a time' plan is kinda screwed now? In this case: Does everyone think we should have Toaster remove the panic?

MysteriousBluePuppet: I'd like a list of your three top suspects for being scum. I would also like at least two reasons each person for why you suspect them.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: September 05, 2014, 11:16:06 pm »

Also, Tiruin:
. . . ???
*points at word OMGUS and then points at the vote list*

TolyK: You've lost your alignment inspection (?)- does this mean that the whole 'have Toaster lock down everyone then slowly reveal everybody's alignments one at a time' plan is kinda screwed now? In this case: Does everyone think we should have Toaster remove the panic?
Yes, I have. I think it was bound to fail at some point due to people being free on their own terms. :p
I can still provide useful information (checking claims), though. And I'd love it if Toaster removed it from everyone.
Also, Jack's move-around-ability ability could be useful in deactivating potential threats.

Wuba, is an SK or mafioso able to lose their ability to kill someone? I.e. by it being stolen, by it being taken out by another ability (such as the one Tiruin claimed, Filler Ability).

We could effectively have ~1.7 lynches per day with such a setup.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: September 05, 2014, 11:36:07 pm »

Also, Tiruin:
. . . ???
...?
This is referring to when, and to what in particular?

Yes, I have. I think it was bound to fail at some point due to people being free on their own terms. :p
I can still provide useful information (checking claims), though. And I'd love it if Toaster removed it from everyone.
Also, Jack's move-around-ability ability could be useful in deactivating potential threats.
You lost it wherenow?

@_@
Let's not go that far with the numbers.
Oh yes, let's kill half a person now and then kill the other third later on...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: September 05, 2014, 11:38:56 pm »

Honestly? Because I accidentally lost my forum messages. For the past two nights, I blocked Jack A T and Persus13. In the first night, IIRC, I blocked Toaster and Flabort. I'm pretty sure most of my attempts have failed. (Obviously, Persus13 failed because he was night killed. Prior to that, I'd been slightly suspicious of him.)
So...may I ask your list of suspects? How effective was your picklist? Did any of such abilities fail early on and was it specific?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: September 05, 2014, 11:56:22 pm »

Also, Tiruin:
. . . ???
...?
This is referring to when, and to what in particular?
To you pointing out my incorrect use of the term in a recent game. ;)

Quote from: Tiruin

You lost it wherenow?

@_@
Let's not go that far with the numbers.
['sup]Oh yes, let's kill half a person now and then kill the other third later on...[/'sup]
Numbers!
I don't have an alignment inspect but gained a role name/ability investigation.
And nearly, yeah. If Wuba answers it's, then we can technically take people's abilities, esp. if they're kills, with an action-cop-and-steal combo, or just use the claim list. Whoever doesn't give away the right power gets lynched the next day.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: September 06, 2014, 12:00:51 am »

Nerjin: Can you pardon yourself?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: September 06, 2014, 12:43:36 am »

So...may I ask your list of suspects? How effective was your picklist? Did any of such abilities fail early on and was it specific?

For right now? I'm not sure. I'm suspicious of Cheetar and MBP, but those are merely gut feelings base don playstyle. I was pretty damn convinced Flabort was scum, and Varee was... well, you know how he plays. I had suspected P13, but, as you saw, he was NK'd, so my ability didn't really do anything. My picklist hasn't been very good, I'll be honest. I think I targeted Toaster once and he's 3rd party, but now I don't think I CAN target him. Or I was blocked.

And yeah, I had abilities fail every night, but I do not know which. My night game needs some work, I think. I feel like I'm falling behind in this game and I'm not sure where to turn my suspicions.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: September 06, 2014, 01:41:54 am »

Scripten, that is a very convenient claim.
Nerjin: Can you pardon yourself?
I think he said no, when asked D2.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: September 06, 2014, 01:56:25 am »

Ah, my bad. That he did, towards the start of Day 3. But speaking of Day 2...

I assure you that I will not use this ability unless I find it absolutely necessary. If the town wishes it, I can prevent all lynches [though I’d prefer not to] and if town wishes I can simply not issue pardons. I leave it up to town to decide. I consider this ability no longer mine. But towns.

Nerjin, why the change of heart over pardoning? Surely saving Toaster wasn't 'the towns wish', being as it was purely your idea?
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 123