Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 123

Author Topic: BYOR 13 - Game Over: Thirteen  (Read 241710 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 13 - Day 5: Cruel Irony
« Reply #1380 on: September 16, 2014, 09:04:52 am »

I action copped Cheeetar and got a failed action result.

The two above posts are NOT crystal clear, as I did not understand them and they're ambiguous in general.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: September 16, 2014, 09:11:12 am »

Tiruin:  Just for the record, can you spell that out please?
...Spell what out? o_O
Toaster is stressed.
That?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: September 16, 2014, 09:18:25 am »

State clearly what you did last night, with no ambiguity.  Don't reference old posts; put it down all fresh, neat, and concise.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: September 16, 2014, 09:22:16 am »

This is my roleclaim in full. I used the {nyaaaancat} power, which is obviously not its name, onto Nerjin last night.
I was pretty divided on whether it'd be Irony (because I love him so) or Nerjin :^

But in all seriousness. I targeted Nerjin. At the current player # of the time; it is a Protect.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: September 16, 2014, 09:24:51 am »

...Wait.
More importantly, Tiruin, TolyK, and MBP should claim what they did last night, and be really friggen crystal clear about it, considering how night action prevention went down last night.  Anyone else who can circumvent the lockdown should claim too.
Why isn't UI in this area? He was able to puppy dog out. I wasn't affected by my own one-shot.
Why those specific people?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: September 16, 2014, 09:32:18 am »

I wanted to catch someone in a lie.

I blocked everyone I could but MBP.  TolyK reported action failed, which is consistent.  MBP reported an action, which is also consistent.

The inconsistency is MBP claiming to find an action on Tiruin that she did not have.  This leads to three possibilities:

1)  MBP is lying
2)  Tiruin is lying
3)  MBP got redirected/randomized

Tiruin:  Is there anything in your role that could have caused MBP to hit the wrong target?

MBP:  Is there anything in your role that could have caused you to hit the wrong target?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: September 16, 2014, 09:34:18 am »

Tiruin:  Is there anything in your role that could have caused MBP to hit the wrong target?
Err, like I said before--I have nothing on my person that does redirects. Ever. At all.
Hence why I poked at:
MBP: You have either lied, or have been redirected. Has it explicitly been stated that Tiruin = [Has Redirect ability]?
Why aren't you jumping on my case--as I've never mentioned such a power in my possession in my fullclaim earlier?

...Which he's not answering.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: September 16, 2014, 09:39:34 am »

It's perfectly legible since you understood it correctly.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: September 16, 2014, 09:40:16 am »

Hey TIruin. I'm all for more people playing, but i did say that. Again, ho about you drop the empty accusation and read what people are saying.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: September 16, 2014, 09:42:24 am »

Night, Rewrite (target). You randomise the target

Reading back, could be a random ability thing too.

There, spoonfed.

I tought it was Randomise the target as in, redirect abilities. Then i've read it back, and saw that it wasn't the good wording for that.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: September 16, 2014, 09:44:16 am »

Hey TIruin. I'm all for more people playing, but i did say that. Again, ho about you drop the empty accusation and read what people are saying.
I get it :v
What I don't get is why you don't consider yourself being redirected and/or acknowledging what I say at all other than 'this is what I said'.
I mean given how you claim to remember things, you at least must have remembered my roleclaim. You aren't poking at it, but only saying 'Tiruin's ok'.

Night, Rewrite (target). You randomise the target

Reading back, could be a random ability thing too.

There, spoonfed.

I tought it was Randomise the target as in, redirect abilities. Then i've read it back, and saw that it wasn't the good wording for that.
Now, is this what you saw IN ME?
Is this your current belief, now?
Please do say if its not anyone else or had a hint to anyone else.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: September 16, 2014, 09:51:45 am »

MBP:  Is there anything in your role that could have caused you to hit the wrong target?
If the answer to both those questions is no, it means there's at least one scum among the unblocked players(and very possibly two). Was anyone else unblocked, other than MBP, Tiruin and UI?

TolyK is still scum, and I find MBP to be acting strange today. Normally he wouldn't be missing a chance to accuse Tiruin, especially over a night-action conflict this blatant. He's also completely avoiding the question when asked about it.

TolyK: Couldn't you have tied the vote, making it no-lynch, which you were arguing for?

Toaster: Your probability control thing can't be blocked?

PPE: Lots

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: September 16, 2014, 09:59:41 am »

Wait- are you saying Tiruin redirected the lynch, MBP?

Why did you vote Tiruin here while asking a question to MBP who we already know is useless when it comes to anything concerning Tiruin due to bias and crappy scum-hunting.

Puppet could you please be more precise with your arguments? You seem to just say stuff with little justification. "This is that." and that's all. No explanation. When we asked you to use good arguments we didn't mean one word statements with very little actual content.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: September 16, 2014, 10:03:45 am »

TWS... I actually could have. I did not realize that there was an even number of votes. And that I could have made it even either way. I was more or less panicking, so yeah. That would've been an idea, and it's an idea for later too.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: September 16, 2014, 10:06:54 am »

Um, if I may poke ._.
I'm unsure when the exact time was for day end but you...had an hour or so to panic? It's pretty understandable of the pressure of the situation//realization time, but...
Why the note of panic, anyway? I think that's the first time I've seen that idea in your posts here TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 123