Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: We are the One Percent  (Read 3389 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: We are the One Percent
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 10:42:48 pm »

@Nun
You go to your phone and call the police, but no one answers. No responders, no one.
"Hey buddy, who ya callin', there's no cops around ya know?
@ Remuthra "WE DID!! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Said a group of those monsters, who begin to surround the cage from every door and hole. "Come on sweetie, we gotta put on a show"
@Saber
Dennis, in his panic, tripped while he was moving toward the tv, and cracked his head on the table, getting knocked out for a few moments, before waking back up with a bloody head and a concussion.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 01:24:05 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nunzillor

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 11:24:01 pm »

Feeling a little foolish but also rather worried, I say, "And why is that?  Has something happened?  Is my family okay?"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:45:49 pm by Nunzillor »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2014, 11:40:17 pm »

Dennis, still somewhat stunned, would try to look out the window, break it, and throw the TV through it.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 12:35:49 am »

((My character is in a small agrarian city, tiny and costy room at the hotel in the outskirts. He doesn't have much beside a set of clothes, travelling bag and small amount of cash. No mobile or computer, sadly.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 01:23:08 pm »

@Sarrak-
You first prepare for your journey by scrounging around your room, only to find nothing of use, only the things you brought with you, not even soap, you did cut yourself on a nail though, no quality whatsoever in this hotel, so not worth the cost."Hey, whatcha doin, headin out so soon? I barely know ya." [/color]
@Nun-
He lets out a chuckle."Don't ya know, news forecast says, Your The One Percent!". afterwards, the tv goes to a fuzz.
@Saber-
You look out your window, nothing atypical for the morning. You successfully break the window... with your elbow... which is now cut up. Ignoring the pain due to adrenaline, you successfully pick up the tv, and with herculean strength, throw it out the window with ease... and pulled ab muscles. With your panic and adrenaline subsiding, you now receive the full brunt of your injuries, and the pain overwhelms you, but you are still conscious.
((Saber, you are seriously beat up))
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:28:06 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 02:43:50 pm »

What the fuck was that fucker... Who the fuck was he? I-I mean, really, that's some full creepy shit. Dennis would go in full paranoic, wear a trenchcoat, hide his shotgun in it, load it up, go to a pharmacy to get some pain pills and other healing equipment. KEEP MY BRIEFCASE TO MYSELF AT ALL TIMES. ALL TIMES. That could be the reason why that happened, and I don't want to meet that bastard. But with my "Lil' Piggie", maybe I'll manage to kill it... or him. Wait, what happened to my bottle of scotch!? That thing would help enormously, and it costed over 500$!  That's a lot, and the stuff was great! I need to get a better job. One that doesn't involve paranoia, monsters SCP's and shit that makes me want to meet the green fairy again...
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 02:51:45 pm »

"And I barely know you."
Head out after response.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 04:25:06 pm »

ask how he is able hear me and past the fourth wall.

Nunzillor

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 08:32:19 pm »

What the hell is going on?  Is this some kind of dream?  More like a nightmare...

Freak out a little.  Then, get in my car and go to my family's house.  On the way there, look around for people.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:34:19 pm by Nunzillor »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2014, 08:57:46 am »

@Saber-
You grab you're shotgun, trenchcoat, briefcase all of that kind of stuff, and you are on your way..."Honey, i'm sorry."She sticks out the alcohol you bought, you see her hand and the bottle, but nothing else. Her fingers are like talons. She pushes open the door, and walks out while drinking the scotch."You're right, $500 of our money well damn spent!"She then throws the bottle, at the wall, shattering it"Well honey! Aren't ya gonna kiss me, say goodbye while your gone for who knows how long!? Don't you even love me anymore?" She begins crying red tears.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 09:00:56 am »

@Sarrak-
He smiles and chuckles"Enjoy yourself out there, Mr. One Percent! Have fun!"
@CURIOUS-
"Oh trust me, you've seen nothing yet!The lights go down, then come back on. He's standing right in front of you."Now THIS, is breaking the fourth wall, am I right!?
@Nun
You go to your family's house. Along the way, everything seemed peaceful and quiet. Eerily so. You go to the house, and open the door. Same quiet, same eeriness as when you were driving here.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 09:09:54 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 09:10:01 am »

I ain't playing this game.
"Baby, all of it? I mean ALL OF IT? Buzz off!"
I will leg it. Run as fast as I can. Run. RUN. This shit is surreal!

Nunzillor

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 09:46:06 am »

"Hello!  Is anyone home!"

Search for my family, or signs that may point to where they have gone.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2014, 10:35:07 am »

Go to the small grocery store to buy food for a trip.

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 06:05:37 pm »

slowly backing away in case of s/he attacking me.
Say that I need to go out now
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5