Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: We are the One Percent  (Read 3387 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: We are the One Percent
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 04:21:29 pm »

@Saber-You hear her curse at you as you run as fast as you can, but she does not follow. Her voice travels way farther than it should, and as it becomes more monstrous and twisted, you think it was a good idea you ran. You are now outside the hotel, and you hurt A LOT. It's probably a good idea to head off to a pharmacy, and you begin going there. You are now at a pharmacy, the doors in front of you, and as you went there, things seemed way too quiet for what's going on, or in general. What's happened?
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2014, 04:33:00 pm »

@Nun
You go inside, and you look around, but there's no sign of anyone here. Then you smell something burning in the kitchen, someones cooking.
@Sarrak
You go to the store, which is quiet even by the city's standards. You find everything you need, just no people. As you head off, you hear something behind you, like sneakers running, and you see something off the corner of your eyes. Then you hear someone speak."Are you not gonna pay for that? Didn't know it was free day."
@BEAST
You back up, then you trip and fall to the ground and hit your head. Your disoriented, but you can see the guy start walking toward you. Oh crap.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2014, 05:29:26 pm »

"Well, why not? Nobody seems to raise objections."

Head outside.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nunzillor

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2014, 05:39:34 pm »

Go into the kitchen cautiously and look around.
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2014, 05:52:08 pm »

Stand back and ask he wants of me
if hostile, run away

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2014, 05:29:32 pm »

@Nun-
You go to the kitchen but you slip and fall on blood on the floor. As you fell, you grabbed at a cabinet and cut your hand on a knife. You cut one of you fingers off. You take it decently, and get back up. You see your mom cooking. She has a severed hand, and it looks like she's cooking it.
@Sarrak-
You head outside, only to see a whole group of those monster things out there, armed with various melee weapons and firearms. They all look tense and excited, waiting for you to do something.
@BEAST-
You ask him what he wants, and he tells you." I want to tell you congratulations, you are the one percent. The lights flicker, and he's gone.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2014, 06:13:05 pm »

"Let's rock, guys. This world is rotten. It is only us who can destroy it. Give me a weapon and I will lead you onwards!"

The hell. I attempt rousing speech and becoming a gang leader.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nunzillor

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2014, 06:16:29 pm »

"OUCH!! Agh... Mom, is that you?  I just cut off my finger!"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2014, 02:52:59 pm »

Call out: "Hello!? Is anyone here!?" DOn't pull out the gun, but keep it near.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2014, 04:47:22 pm »

@Sarrak-
You give off a speech, then there's silence. They all just look deeply into you, and seem to be thinking very deeply about what to do. Then they all begin to laugh, and put down your arms. A thing with 5 pitch black eyes comes to you, and stands face to face with you."Hello mr. one percent. Welcome to the club. What do we call you, mr. one percent?
@Nun
She jerks her head at you, and your mom's face looks like a saggy mask, holding something within that's not human. She moves in a jerking, insectoid motion towards you and stops."Oh you poor, little thing, let momma fix you something to eat. Have a seat dearie, welcome home son." She then picks up your severed finger and puts it in the skillet, and cooks it with the hand.
@Saber-
You hear nothing in the pharmacy. But you hear something shuffling around behind you in the alley.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Nunzillor

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2014, 05:55:41 pm »

Grab the skillet's handle and slam the cookware into the thing that was my mother's face.  Then run to the car, while screaming, and drive to the nearest police station.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:10:00 pm by Nunzillor »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2014, 06:44:45 pm »

((It's a frying skillet, not a pan of boiling water.))
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Nunzillor

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2014, 08:24:08 pm »

Okay.  Edited.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2014, 01:22:46 am »

"Whatever"

Handle the bizarre situation as good as possible.

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2014, 05:12:43 am »

Go outside
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5