Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: We are the One Percent  (Read 3385 times)

Nunzillor

Re: We are the One Percent
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2014, 09:52:00 pm »

I look around for a weapon of some kind.  Should I find one, I grab it and stand next to the doorway, ready to ambush my "mom" when she comes through the door.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 10:04:33 pm by Nunzillor »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2014, 04:28:15 am »

"And YOU... smell... like... SHIT!"
"It shoot for thee..."
Every word is accented with a blast from my shotgun into the direction of the sound.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:51:11 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2014, 10:42:01 am »

Try to use my willpower to win my body over paralysis. Or develop a telekinetic powers, although that would be pretty impossible.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2014, 02:45:57 pm »

I look around for a weapon of some kind.  Should I find one, I grab it and stand next to the doorway, ready to ambush my "mom" when she comes through the door.
You open a closet, only to find your father. He is infested with those bugs things, and he slowly looks up at you. "Help... Me!"
"And YOU... smell... like... SHIT!"
"It shoot for thee..."
Every word is accented with a blast from my shotgun into the direction of the sound.

Everything become dark, you can't see anything. .Hello... Red.
Try to use my willpower to win my body over paralysis. Or develop a telekinetic powers, although that would be pretty impossible.
You try your best to overcome him, but it's not enough. You close your eyes, waiting for the torture. You then hear screaming. When the screaming ends, you open your eyes. He has been cut beyond recognition, and you are levitating above the table.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 02:48:15 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2014, 02:53:10 pm »

If that was my doing - thank the teacher. He has done his part. Time to return to others?
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2014, 08:55:45 pm »

"Ah, aah... hello?"
Slowly back off. By "slowly", I mean I run the fuck away as fast as I can.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Nunzillor

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2014, 12:18:44 am »

"D-dad??"

Try and help him up.  Be sure to not let the thing that was my mother sneak up on me.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2014, 02:42:52 pm »

bump?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]