Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Will you help me to understand the state of LCS?  (Read 8191 times)

Liberal Elitist

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm more liberal than you are!
    • View Profile
    • The Liberal Crime Squad wiki
Re: Will you help me to understand the state of LCS?
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2014, 12:40:58 am »

I haven't worked on LCS in about a year, but I haven't missed that there's been a lot going on with the game lately. I'm thinking about getting back into working on the game, but I'm feeling a little out of the loop.

My understanding of the state of LCS development:
  • At the time I started my new job, the National Crime Squad beta was unfinished and the Presidential features were very incomplete
  • SourceForge users yetisyny and nickdumas (don't know the corresponding identities on the forums) are actively developing new features, fixing bugs, and improving existing issues on the main SVN repository
  • SlatersQuest is actively developing and has a released an early build of his Terra Vitae mod, has been seeking help building for Windows
  • SuicideJunkie is working on overhauling car chases, haven't heard an update in a couple weeks
  • Zaroth and Lasica forked onto github and embarked on some ambitious changes, but haven't updated since early May

Questions about the state of LCS development:
  • Are there some things that should go into the main build that others have done as mods or branches?
  • Are there sweet new features already in the main build that I should know about?
  • What outstanding issues exist in the latest releases -- either the last major one, or the National LCS beta? These issues could range from very general ("National LCS doesn't seem to add much yet") to very specific ("it crashes if I kidnap the president").
  • Have these issues been fixed by other contributors since that release?

Some thoughts about the state of the game itself at the moment:
  • Grinding. Boo. That's not the point of the game, but it's all over and it's kinda bullshit. Picking 50 locks a day at the apartments in order to level your security skill is a famous example. I'd like to fix this.
  • The political game is really slow and you have very little impact on it directly. I bet there's more we can do here to make it feel like you're able to take direct action. The White House location is a good idea for something like this, but it's not finished.
  • There are some choices pushed at you on launch about how much you want to speed up or slow down the endgame. These can probably be restructured to let you choose when the issue comes up. For example, Democrat Mode, we could prompt whether to declare victory at the time the early victory condition is met.
  • It doesn't seem to crash all that much. Woah. Credit where it's due to everyone who has helped to hunt down some of the many instabilities in the game over the years!

Will you help me by correcting my understanding of the game's current development, answering questions I have, and/or contributing to discussion about the state of the game itself? There's a lot here, but feel free to latch onto any little bit of it.

Hi, I'm yetisyny on SourceForge, Liberal Elitist here, same person. OK, as far as I know, the National LCS is pretty much fully implemented for 4 cities: Seattle, NYC, LA, and Washington DC. There are a couple other cities listed as locations in the source code (Atlanta, Chicago, and Miami) but they haven't been implemented at all. I think National LCS is pretty much a complete feature at this point. It might have a small number of bugs or things that could be added but, at least for the 4 cities where it's implemented, it's pretty much 100% implemented (maybe 99%, OK 98%), haven't noticed anything missing recently though. Well OK there was a recent release where I fixed several bugs where people/items would end up at various places in Seattle (the 2 I remember being, someone seriously injured who got transferred from the Free Clinic to University Hospital would get transported to the University Hospital in SEATTLE and then they'd end up getting released back to the homeless shelter in Seattle even if they were in another city when they got injured... the other bug was, a Sleeper who stole equipment, that equipment would end up at the homeless shelter in Seattle rather than in the same city as the Sleeper... both of those got fixed... I think there was a third, don't remember the details). But let's assume for the sake of argument those were the last few bugs in multiple city mode. Well then it's done, at least for the 4 cities we have now. Now let's be realistic and say there's probably more minor bugs we haven't found yet. Well then that makes it just like the rest of the game, and equally complete as the rest of its features, which also probably have minor bugs lying around here and there in about the same quantity. As far as having more than 4 cities, no that's not done, and it's not exactly my top priority, because what would I even put in those cities to make them unique or distinguishable from the other cities? I guess you could say that there's something not implemented about multi-city mode, and that would be a REASON to go to more than 1 city... it's just unnecessary, unless you want to do something like conquer all the CCS safehouses, but it's perfectly possible to win the entire game without ever leaving the starting city of Seattle. I'd say that's the biggest drawback of multiple-city mode, that you don't have much reason to leave Seattle. Sure, you can only conquer all the CCS safehouses if you go to other cities, you can only go to a Cable News Station in New York City, you can only go to the White House in Washington, DC, and I think Los Angeles also has something the other places don't but I forget what. But it's just not necessary to do any of that to win the game. Multiple-city mode doesn't really make the game any more challenging or any less challenging. It mainly just gives you more places to explore and try to take over.

As for the Presidential features, I don't exactly know what you mean... you mean the President as a unique creature, like the CEO, who is in the White House? I think that's implemented. Might be a few things about it that aren't quite perfect, like I'm not sure if the unique creature for the President gets updated if the President loses power and someone else becomes President, I'm not sure what happens if you kidnap and indoctrinate the President, I haven't really been focused on that feature to be honest. It might be complete, it might not be, I dunno.

I haven't really changed much at all about game mechanics, I'm more focused on improving the code. I've gotten it to use a lot more characters from the extended range of Code Page 437 (i.e., characters outside the 32-126 range of standard ASCII display characters). Yep, standard ASCII only has 95 standard display characters... characters 0-31 and character 127 are special control characters that may differ in different code pages and don't have any standardized display across different code pages. As for what those 95 characters are, if you have a standard US keyboard, they are the characters you can type on your keyboard without using ALT-codes on the numeric keypad (I am not counting keys like Escape, Enter, Tab, F-keys, Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, Backspace, Delete, Insert, Home, End, Page Up, Page Down, Control, Shift, Alt, Arrow Keys, Print Screen, Pause, Shift, Control, Alt, Windows Key, or Menu Key, that don't correspond to characters which appear on your screen... those keys correspond to control codes, not displayable characters). So anyway the extended characters, which are 0-31 and 127-255, they include a lot of neat stuff, including letters with accents/umlauts/etc. for foreign names, line-drawing characters for drawing lines, box characters for making graphics such as newspaper fonts, fun characters like the happy face that indicates your party on the minimap, and so on. All of those work perfectly fine on Windows with PDCurses and a console window using Code Page 437. But apparently these extended characters have problems on UNIX-based/POSIX-compliant operating systems such as Mac OS X, Linux, etc. with ncurses and a console window using UTF-8. One "solution" is the ASCII hack, to replace them with different characters, which are among the 95 standard ASCII display characters (uppercase and lowercase letters, numerical digits, and punctuation marks). The ACTUAL solution is to use a lookup table (an array of size 256) to convert the characters into their corresponding codes in Unicode and then output those. But this requires a multi-byte curses implementation and that's, well, nonstandard... different between PDCurses and ncurses... at least I think it probably is different, not entirely sure. Anyway this needs to be implemented for people not on Windows. Either that or, set their consoles to Code Page 437 instead of unicode and thus make the conversion unnecessary. Since I'm a Windows user it's hard for me to implement and bug-test code designed to run on UNIX-based systems using ncurses instead of PDCurses, that would do this. But this ought to be implemented, hopefully by a programmer who uses a UNIX-based system like Linux, Mac OS X, or the various BSD flavors. It's not really something a Windows programmer can do properly since it's impossible to bugtest platform-specific bugs for a platform you aren't using, unless you use a virtual machine or something else like that. Or maybe the Cygwin environment for Windows, that aims to be POSIX-compliant, is close enough that you could bugtest on it with ncurses and with the WIN32 debug define turned off and Linux debug define turned on. I'm not sure.

I've been working on a Stalinist mode a bit too, I'm sure you've seen that a bit in the code. It's not complete yet, obviously... far from it. But if you want to put out a release, just disable the #define ALLOWSTALIN debug define in includes.h, and that feature will be off, and the game will be normal, without any signs of that feature anywhere.

As for merging the code from the GitHub fork, I've been thinking about doing that too, especially since the developers of that are on Linux and may have caught some bugs that appear on UNIX-based systems... they might've even fixed it to work with Unicode, I haven't looked closely enough at their work. Personally I'd say, for the record, that I like using TortoiseSVN as a very full-featured easy-to-use SVN client, and it only works with the SVN version control system, and I don't think there's a freeware GUI client that's as good as TortoiseSVN for the Git version control system, although I have read a moderate amount of stuff online about how the Git version control system is technically superior to SVN and about how a whole bunch of programmers love it. Forking programs seems to be a very common practice among people who use Git, because with Git it's apparently very easy to merge forks back together. It is a much bigger chore to merge stuff in SVN, so forking programs willy-nilly for little or no reason is generally frowned upon by people who use earlier version control systems than Git. People on GitHub, though, do that all the time, although maybe that is just part of how a "distributed version control system" works. I don't really understand Git too well though, or why on Earth anyone would want their version control system to be distributed rather than have one central repository with one central revision history. I've read some stuff about the subject but it doesn't make any sense... not that I am against Git or anything, I just don't understand it, I'm probably not sophisticated enough to use something so advanced.

Anyway I'm glad to see that you're back and boldly making changes to game mechanics again, Jonathan S. Fox. I usually try to avoid changing those sorts of things unless they are obvious bugs or obviously sub-par and things that can be improved upon in ways that are obvious to me. I've just being doing stuff like tracking down and fixing minor bugs, using more extended characters in the game to improve the way it looks, making the code more concise and using safer C++ programming practices instead of unsafe programming practices from vanilla C, adding minor stuff to the game such as specific rejection lines to match each pickup line when asking someone out and getting turned down, switching from C-strings to std::strings wherever possible, making really short 1-line functions inline inside headers (a function has to be implemented inside a header to be inline everywhere it's called; if you inline it in a .cpp file it'll only act as inline when called by other functions in that same file, but not when called by functions in other files, unless you set your compiler and linker to do really time-consuming link-time optimizations). And of course there's the saga of the ARRAY_ELEMENTS define and the pick_random_string() function... how I changed pick_random_string() into the RANDOM_STRING define... then how I changed both of them from defines into the inline template functions len() and pickrandom()... then how I added alternate versions of those inline template functions len() and pickrandom() to work on other containers besides just arrays. Or the recent thing I did where I made an inline function that returns a reference to a pointer to an object of type struct interrogation, holding all the interrogation data, and this function is part of the activityst struct, and it's actually returning a reinterpret_cast typecasted version of the long variable activityst.arg, and how I used this inline function to eliminate all of the reinterpret_cast typecasting of interrogation data in all the rest of the code in the program, and since it's inline it has no function call overhead. Changes like those don't affect actual gameplay at all, they are just improvements to the code to make it more succinct, make it run faster, make it safer, make it easier to spot bugs. Most of what I am doing is that type of change, the kind that someone playing the game wouldn't notice at all, they are just changes that people reading the source code would notice. I have also done stuff like keep the AUTHORS file up to date. Oh, and I am working on a new font for the names of newspapers, so that we can have more newspapers and so their font looks nicer. I have designed pixel fonts before, when doing ROM hacking on classic console games; many of them have butt-ugly fonts I couldn't stand to look at, so I couldn't help myself when it came to opening up those ROMs in a tile editor, choosing the right color mode, finding the 8x8 fixed width font inside the ROM, and then hand-editing the pixels of each character so it looks nicer. I never even bothered uploading any of that to any ROM hacking websites, I just did it for my own amusement. I would say, I am the most talented person in the world when it comes to the specific skill of designing pixel fonts that I personally think look nice. As for designing pixel fonts other people like, who knows? Probably not as good at that...

So ya, I tend to concentrate on what I am doing, and not pay so much attention to other things, or what other people are doing... but I have noticed a few things about people doing mods and forks and whatnot, and who else is active in committing updates to the game on SourceForge... basically the same exact stuff you noticed... you seem to be pretty much up to speed on everything that's going on (especially if you look at the AUTHORS file now, it says what's going on and who's doing what). I mostly try to keep track of what I'm doing, since a lot of what I do with the code requires a lot of concentration and effort, and doesn't work if I distract myself with other things. I'd say, lately, about once a week, I put in a whole bunch of hours in a row working on Liberal Crime Squad. But most of the time I'm doing other stuff, this is mostly just a hobby. Luckily other people have the same hobby of occasionally contributing to this game. And together, all of us have helped make a really great game, by working together.

Anyway, what we need now is someone on Linux or Mac OS X or something else UNIX-based to fix the display of extended characters by translating them from CP437 into Unicode before they get printed onto the screen using the ncurses library. It already works perfectly well for displaying CP437 characters as-is in a Win32 console using the PDCurses library with no problems. But it's not working right on UNIX-based systems, according to a bug report I read on the forums that makes perfect sense and corroborates what I suspected when I looked at the code and thought there might be a bug with that. My instinct when I saw the code and thought it might not work was, hey, I should just leave this alone, this is UNIX-specific code, I'm on Windows, and I don't want to break anything for the people on UNIX since I can't bugtest any changes I make, and I'm not even sure that the code is wrong, I'd probably just make it worse. But now that I know it doesn't work, well now I think it needs to be fixed, and if nobody else fixes it, I might just try and come up with a way to bugtest it even without using a UNIX-based operating system, and once I'm able to bugtest it I'll be able to make changes to try and fix it, and then see whether or not they work. But it would work better if someone on Linux, Mac OS X, or something else like that fixed it.

And one last thing... I think we might be approaching a good time to make another beta release. But first we should get some of this stuff ironed out. Just a few odds and ends that need to be done first. Then again, problems on UNIX-based operating systems don't affect Windows users, and the compiled official releases are always Windows releases, so... hmm... ah yes in another thread someone reported a bug with the game crashing in car chase mode if they got into a fight and killed the other folks by shooting at them in the other car with guns. Bugs where the game crashes that we know about, we ought to fix before making official releases. So maybe AFTER that is fixed, we can make another beta release.
The Liberal Crime Squad wiki is your friend.

Quote from: Lielac
Edit: Figured it out via a little bit of trial and error and oH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT THE HECK IS IT SPACEBALLS MUSIC? WHATEVER IT IS IT IS MAGICAL

Capital Fish

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hi Mister Dog!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2014, 01:29:56 am »

With regards to National LCS, I personally think the game could use a bit more detail with regards to inter-city travel. For instance, it seems a bit odd that driving from LA to New York takes the same amount of time as driving from New York to Washington. I feel that the travel time should reflect the distance, though perhaps high driving skill could shorten the time somewhat.

I also find it weird that you require a car to travel, yet the game makes specific reference to buying tickets. Perhaps those are the speeding tickets you acquired by reenacting the Cannonball Run?  :P

Edited for spelling.

Find the errors in the above post and win a prize!

Tourfaint

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2014, 08:11:32 am »

Thought: repeatedly hitting sites ought to have a greater effect on the heat there.
     Extreme example: IRL, someone goes to the White House and loiters around the public area two days in a row, the USSS will notice.  Having the place start at Conservatives Suspicious would help that.  (I've been on the public tour, and managed to get a group tour of the West Wing.  Security there likes to be proactive.)  If you're wanted for anything that's got scariness, they'd probably get *ping*'d about it when you go through security.  Facial-recognition, ID scan, etc.

This. So much this, it would make so much of the overpowered things in the game less powerful. Something like a "site heat" meter.

FinetalPies

• Bay Watcher
  • Even on the battlefield.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2014, 12:15:48 pm »

Isn't that a little bit what the heightened security and site shut down statuses are like?

I'm definitely on board with expanding upon those ideas, but yes.

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2014, 03:06:52 pm »

I go away for a week due to computer failure, and find this! :)

From Jonathan Fox, #3:
I'm thinking that Congress can be more readily influenced by public opinion swings regarding which issues to vote on, and can pass laws every month while it's in session (just 1-2 per month). The President can also issue executive orders that are effectively law changes as well, at a significantly slower pace than Congress, and largely ignores public opinion.

I like this idea. I might suggest having a game setting that allows you to adjust the speed of the legislative process. I like the president's executive orders, and actually thought about doing the same myself. As it currently stands, I would like LCS laws to be more influenced by the public opinion on those laws and less on the views in ensemble.

I've been thinking of adding a large number of other factions that can lobby legislation on specific laws, and have the player be capable of altering the lobbying strength of different factions to actually drive said legislation. I'll come up with more specifics as I work on this.

Hacking, I agree, is too easy for what it accomplishes; either it should be less effective (and juice-worthy), or more dangerous.

:)

SuicideJunkie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2014, 06:11:51 pm »

Speaking of white house hijinks, I just had a squad sneak in to the oval office.
Apparently the secret service agents will jump in front of protest songs in addition to bullets :D

Of course, with the two agents stunlocked and the prez engaging in fisticuffs, it was a pretty easy battle.
I was hoping to convert the ArchCon president to liberalism and then leave him in office to see what happens...
But the agents both turned as one and assassinated him before he could hear a thing.

"Better Dead than Liberal" indeed!

Darael

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2014, 07:31:30 pm »

<snip> The problem is that while I'm comfortable with using Git itself, I'm not clear on how to best migrate those changes back to SVN when the SVN code is ahead of the Git code.

Git-svn is probably the way to go.  The following command-sequence-template should work on an *nix-type box; adapt as appropriate:
Code: [Select]
git svn clone $SVN_ACCESS_URL lcsgame #sets up a git repository with all the commits from svn imported and the svn as a remote
#note that you can only push to the remote if you have that access anyway
cd lcsgame
git remote add zaroth-gh git@github.com:zaroth/lcsgame.git #add the gh-based fork
git branch zaroth-integration #the branch is probably not strictly necessary but hey, where's the harm?
git rebase --onto zaroth-integration 5abba18 zaroth-gh/master #magic number: their commit-hash for r751 (fork-point)
#at this point you will probably need to resolve merge conflicts for their various patches.
#it's pretty much inevitable that in sixty revisions in svn and quite a number in git there'll be some conflicts
#if not, lucky us
#git rebase will guide you through.

#when done with the rebase
git checkout master #just in case
git merge zaroth-integration #should be a fast-forward; you've resolved any conflicts in the rebase

git svn dcommit --interactive #toss it to svn

The last line asks about each patch, and commits it to svn if you tell it to.

This technique preserves linear history, which obviously makes interoperating with svn much, much easier.  I do, however, have a dreadful feeling that because the commit hashes from the two different imports (theirs and this) won't necessarily match up, it might not work...

I believe the bugrep re CP437 characters under ncurses-on-nonwindows was mine, and I think I ought to add another: as of rev 808 (and remaining so on the current revision at the time of writing, 811), the game no longer compiles, due to a variable in date.cpp that isn't declared in the appropriate scope (two places: lines 130 and 171).  Anybody know who I poke to get them to make sure the game compiles before they commit?  "svn blame" (well, "git svn blame", but the output's compatible) says it's nickdumas, but no email address is in the AUTHORS file and there's nobody using that handle here.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2014, 08:17:04 pm »

Thanks for the suggestion on git-svn, Darael. I'm not decided on whether to migrate their changes back into SVN, but I will try that process if I do.

Looks like he fixed the date.cpp issue already in 812, with notes that it was an oversight stemming from a merge conflict.

I've been reading everyone's suggestions and playing with the game myself. Nothing big to announce yet, except that I'm definitely going to allow your founder to escape from prison through a random event. Getting everyone arrested and watching prison events kill you slowly over the course of years is kinda lame. Getting everyone arrested and then watching random events crop up every few months about the badass shit your founder is up to in prison, hoping each time that it says you found a way to escape, is way cooler.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2014, 08:34:44 pm »

Thanks for the suggestion on git-svn, Darael. I'm not decided on whether to migrate their changes back into SVN, but I will try that process if I do.

Looks like he fixed the date.cpp issue already in 812, with notes that it was an oversight stemming from a merge conflict.

I've been reading everyone's suggestions and playing with the game myself. Nothing big to announce yet, except that I'm definitely going to allow your founder to escape from prison through a random event. Getting everyone arrested and watching prison events kill you slowly over the course of years is kinda lame. Getting everyone arrested and then watching random events crop up every few months about the badass shit your founder is up to in prison, hoping each time that it says you found a way to escape, is way cooler.

A prison breakout where you shank the guards and wear their clothing would be SO amazing.

Liberal Elitist

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm more liberal than you are!
    • View Profile
    • The Liberal Crime Squad wiki
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2014, 02:39:01 am »

Anybody know who I poke to get them to make sure the game compiles before they commit?  "svn blame" (well, "git svn blame", but the output's compatible) says it's nickdumas, but no email address is in the AUTHORS file and there's nobody using that handle here.

Anyone with a SourceForge account has a sourceforge.net email address. So you could try emailing his SourceForge username at sourceforge.net. Of course the default setting for sourceforge.net email is to accept emails from internal hosts (sent from someone else at sourceforge.net) but discard emails from other hosts (gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com, why even president@whitehouse.gov will get his emails rejected by the nasty mailer daemon). If your email does get discarded I am sure the mailer daemon will send you a cryptic message that sort of tells you about it but doesn't make much sense.

Another option is to post a message here on the forums and hope nickdumas, or whoever else you're trying to contact, looks at these forums and reads it. That might or might not work... I'm pretty sure most developers regularly look at the forums... I look at them sometimes but not as often as I should, and to be honest I don't read ALL the messages. So posting a message on the forums to contact a developer can't hurt either, even if you don't know their forum name. You should probably say exactly what your question/comment is, since probably some of them (unlike me) prefer to remain anonymous and might not respond to you directly since that would reveal that they (the them that is here on the forums) are the same person as whoever they are on SourceForge. It can't hurt to try communicating with them via the forums, though. The forums have private messages too, although for that you'll need to know their username on the forums.
The Liberal Crime Squad wiki is your friend.

Quote from: Lielac
Edit: Figured it out via a little bit of trial and error and oH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT THE HECK IS IT SPACEBALLS MUSIC? WHATEVER IT IS IT IS MAGICAL

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2014, 06:36:29 pm »

Does this mean that National LCS will finally get out of Beta?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2014, 09:37:38 pm »

I also find it weird that you require a car to travel, yet the game makes specific reference to buying tickets. Perhaps those are the speeding tickets you acquired by reenacting the Cannonball Run?  :P

It should really be changed from tickets to gas money.  While public transportation is certainly the more Liberal choice, it would almost certainly result in your America's Most Wanted members getting arrested/shot.  And try getting an Uzi on public transportation, especially if the United States is on high alert.

Which, like usual in my mind, cascades to several new ideas:
1) Travel Cost, if it does reflect gas money, should fluctuate with the laws Pollution Controls and Military Spending.  Also, SUVs should pay double travel costs.  My more detailed thoughts in spoiler below:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
2) Travel should be risky! 
3) And finally, what better way to reward our liberals than by making them America's Most Wanted!

FinetalPies

• Bay Watcher
  • Even on the battlefield.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2014, 01:51:55 pm »

Also stolen cars would obviously attract more heat.

Yes I like all three of your ideas

seth--

• Bay Watcher
  • We need a slogan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2014, 10:48:59 am »

The most important thing to me is that playing the national version feels weird, like incomplete or very unpolished. I didn't played much since you stopped working on it because of that.

Something else i may have mentioned before: why LCS doesn't have a real bug tracker? It could be nice to have a list of bugs to kill when one wants to code
I am confused are you saying you changed the kidnapping so it is less... Saw?
Did Saw consist of you beating them then yelling Ronald Reagan in their face?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2014, 11:31:06 am »

You know what would probably be the extra mile?

If you had a faux TV program of the American's Top Most Wanted announce it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]