Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: taking modding requests  (Read 650 times)

keegspot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
taking modding requests
« on: July 23, 2014, 01:52:55 pm »

Taking modding requests.

YAHG

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: taking modding requests
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 03:24:02 pm »

There are some things I am working on or have ideas on that would be great to have another brain working and another source of insight :).

Inorganic plant growths. Ex. sword tree

Weighted drops via item corpse for enemies. Ex. More chance of dropping iron on death than steel.

An invader race that had item drops for its different castes. Ex. Santa and his elves come every winter with "gifts".

A way to use the water deconstructed aquariums in reactions

Probably have more ideas when I get home. :)

stinkasectomy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 11:27:57 pm »

fairly simple idea - make some/ all of the new plants process to bag like quarry bushes

lettuce, spinach, uhhh.. whatever else has edible leaves

give people more options for sustainable farming for cooking without using flour

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 01:02:04 am »

Add cacame-esque elves to dwarves, since I have no idea how to do it. (Well, I do, but I don't believe i can do it without someone growing extra limbs.)
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Hylum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 02:06:55 pm »

I have wanted to help create a dwarf editor mod with a graphical interface much like the old Runesmith mod or like Dwarf Theripist. It would read all dwarf traits, skills, abilities, stats, etc where they could be modified and written back to the game for ultimate dwarf customization. I have wanted to see something like this for years now I just don't have the skills to do it myself.
☼MASTERWORK☼