Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Should I be concerned?  (Read 2226 times)

AdjustingPriorities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Should I be concerned?
« on: July 23, 2014, 04:09:59 pm »

Moose are bad news. Demons are bad news. Administrators...might be. Their powers combined?
Balance a badly calibrated scale with uneven, unmarked weights until the wires holding up the pans catch on fire.

Due to a modding error, I once got sieged by an army of toads lead by a pyromancer. Not toadmen, not giant toads, but toads. The kind cats murder.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
Re: Should I be concerned?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 04:15:08 pm »

Oh great, a Teddy Roosevelt Demon who can ban dwarves.
Just what you needed.

Bartholomew The Pious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 04:18:30 pm »

Especially when Teddy Mooseevelt is a demon at land preservation, and that means elves.
I can't quote for squat, but this is very true. Credit to PTTG?? for this insightful comment.
~Haven & Hearth has always been a terrible game with great promise. That promise kind of faded away, and now it's mainly a way for a few dedicated scumbags to annoy the few new people who drift in.~

Jorn Stones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 04:27:31 pm »

Nothing to be concerned about, you see, all this moosevelt is is an administrator, which as we all know is a skill that has to do with paperwork and job orders and getting everything organised... Oh dear god well organised goblins. Waste no time, abandon the fort before the massacre occurs!

Iamblichos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 05:37:12 pm »

Not only that, he's the "noiseless seducer".  So you won't even know youve been inappropriately touched until it's too late.  Then he files paperwork about it.  :P
I'm new to succession forts in general, yes, but do all forts designed by multiple overseers inevitably degenerate into a body-filled labyrinth of chaos and despair like this? Or is this just a Battlefailed thing?

There isn't much middle ground between killed-by-dragon and never-seen-by-dragon.

AdjustingPriorities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 05:51:34 pm »

Hmm. He's a Master too. Stozu McKinkyboots aproves these administrations.
Balance a badly calibrated scale with uneven, unmarked weights until the wires holding up the pans catch on fire.

Due to a modding error, I once got sieged by an army of toads lead by a pyromancer. Not toadmen, not giant toads, but toads. The kind cats murder.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 01:13:16 am »

Not only that, he's the "noiseless seducer".  So you won't even know youve been inappropriately touched until it's too late.  Then he files paperwork about it.  :P
A smooth criminal, if you will. Shamone!
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Zac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 03:57:27 am »

I might be wrong but "the noiseless seducer" is the name of the civ he is ruling, not his name. But the translation of his name, "Bistra Johekatu Lekpastro", could be interesting too.

EDIT: His name is not in goblin but in human and mean "Ruin Rabblerust the God-Forsaken Trifle"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 04:06:09 am by Zac »

Girubev

• Bay Watcher
  • You can talk to yourself; just win the argument...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 11:50:59 am »

Just what you needed.

That made my day. Sig'd.
Just what you needed.