Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ability to Tear Off Body Parts Via Wrestling  (Read 451 times)

Hinaichigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ability to Tear Off Body Parts Via Wrestling
« on: July 23, 2014, 11:48:15 pm »

What would be fun is the ability to tear the limbs off of creatures while wrestling them.  Something like, a blind cave ogre grabbing both arms of a dwarven child, and then having the option to pull on them in opposite directions, which could result in torn ligaments and tendons and muscles, or in cases of a relatively weak victim and a relatively strong assailant, the parts could be torn off and remain in the grip, similar to how you can do it with biting currently. 

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Ability to Tear Off Body Parts Via Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 01:55:43 am »

What would be fun is the ability to tear the limbs off of creatures while wrestling them.  Something like, a blind cave ogre grabbing both arms of a dwarven child, and then having the option to pull on them in opposite directions, which could result in torn ligaments and tendons and muscles, or in cases of a relatively weak victim and a relatively strong assailant, the parts could be torn off and remain in the grip, similar to how you can do it with biting currently. 
I think that, as it stands, if a creature would presumably be strong enough to rip off limbs then they'd get similar results with the Pinching tactic, i think.

thvaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ability to Tear Off Body Parts Via Wrestling
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 04:14:19 am »

A giant can almost sever an arm of a human in the Arena by pinching. It can throww the human 7 tiles away.