Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Please help! DF Starter Pack/DF Hack not working :(  (Read 1388 times)

ALobotomizedPig

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Please help! DF Starter Pack/DF Hack not working :(
« on: August 25, 2014, 04:31:52 pm »

Hello everyone. I've been a long time lurker and have been in the on-off relationship with DF (binge, abstinence, binge, abstinence, binge) for a good little while. I've always pretty much played it unmodded, using just Dwarf Therapist and a tileset, both being from the LNP. Earlier this week I decided to go back to the needle once more and downloaded the latest DF Starter Pack by P. Errant. I'd like to start using DF hack, but I can't seem to get it to open or work at all! I'm really wanting to check out the new stonesense overlay, but without DFHack i can't open it. I've done nothing but download, extract, and play from the DF Starter Pack Launcher. Please help!

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Please help! DF Starter Pack/DF Hack not working :(
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 05:51:01 pm »

DFHack hasn't been (officially) released for 0.40.09-10 yet, and the Stonesense overlay doesn't work at all in 0.40.xx:
Stonesense was able to render directly onto the DF screen, instead of its own window, but that doesn't work for the new version of DF yet.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

ALobotomizedPig

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Please help! DF Starter Pack/DF Hack not working :(
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 04:02:59 am »

OOOHHHHHH, :o doi. I see that now after going back and READING. Sorry for being a dumb. Thanks for the help.