Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Vampire lovers?  (Read 2168 times)

MaskedMiner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire lovers?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 06:30:51 am »

My guess? People don't anymore recognize that previously friendly historical figure is now evil bloodsucking creature.

So I start out as fortress guard in dwarf fortress, find a (something) Freak Bride, go to brag about my kill to the king and this ensues(note I don't remember exact quote)

Me: "I just killed Queen (night creature's name)"

King: *spits on me*

Sooooooo yeaaaaah <_< King kinda tried to kill me for killing his monsterious ex wife :P

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 06:40:09 am »

Technically there is no "revealing" of vampires, I don't think that's a thing anymore, the title is just there and you can tell by the symbol. Maybe werebeasts still hide out in communities, since they are a regular person most of the time.
when you reveal the vampire, it shouts out that you are a fool and it will slay you, and then...runs into the distance, never to be seen again. they also tend to not be in their house, and i have to Z to wait for an hour, and then QUICKLY accuse them before they BOLT OFF INTO THE DISTANCE AGAIN.
I think I've also noticed some people running abnormally fast. Have anyone else also seen people suddenly zipping around at the speed of light?
._.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 12:21:05 pm »

I think it's more due to everyone has the same options you have and outing a vampire is one of them, and if there's a vampire nearby someone could build up the courage to out them and force them to go running.
that said some people still thinks vampires have humanity still left in them so it's a screwed if you do screwed if you don't kind of deal where killing one nets you negative bonus from the few who want the vamp alive.

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 [2]