Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Alright, you want a Map. How should I make the Map?

Connect the Dots, show what places are connected to where and whom.
- 11 (78.6%)
Other, I'm stumped- suggust in thread so they can be added here.
- 3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36

Author Topic: Roll to Coup- 7/Infinite, Join us! Galactic Koreas, what can go wrong?  (Read 70083 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

ROLL TO COUP
Always looking for fresh blood!

Awhile ago TopHat started this thread, which got handed on to me early on.  It's expanded to the point where it's more convenient to move it to a thread I have more control over, so let's get this multiversal tumour started!

Rules

Orange and Lime Green Text tends to be me saying stuff or hinting that another player just about screwed everyone over.

-FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME, AS I WILL CORRECT YOU.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:48:42 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Coup- Factions Sheet
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 03:21:30 pm »

Spoiler: Blank Faction Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:37:54 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
CHEAT VENDOR-Closed
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 03:21:47 pm »

Cheat Vendor is closed. Sorry for the inconvenience (not).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:33:47 pm by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Coup- Awaiting descriptions of Territories to make Map.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 03:22:07 pm »

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:35:17 pm by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Coup- Moved to this here thread!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 03:23:03 pm »

The last turn:

((Should I move this to my own thread so I can have an OP with Cheat Vendor, Factions, Maps, possibly a unit list (if I can figure that out for all these constantly changing factions) and any of the other hidden features you guys will find? I was wondering what you guys would find more convenient.))

Colonise Planet 12. Send another scout to planet on a path that the inhabitants will know isn't hostile then have the ship stop in the equivalent of lunar orbit and send out a simple morse code signal asking if they can hear us.

(((Status on system map?))

[6] Due to pilot error, the Colonization Ship has crash-landed on Planet Twelve- they have no choice but to colonize it. At least the wildlife hasn't crushed anyone yet, although the Wolf-Raptors are taking a keen interest in your Alien Cattle- they've never had prey their size before, even if Alien Cattle shoot two-inch spikes when spooked.

[?] They communicate telepathically, so they are waiting for you to say something- perhaps the Data Storage thing has something that would help?

Name myself... Xeon. Also, give myself an STR stat of 100.

[6] You name yourself Xeon the Majestic Xeon of Xeon. Say that ten times fast.

You also start your own D&D and make yourself so OP that no one wants to play with you- you are the lonely kid on the block.
-1 to Speeches, Negotiation and Social Stuff

Spam my propaganda across all computers, to brainwash all Internet users to my side

[5] Anyone who ever so much as glances at the internet is conditioned, although other Players are a little harder to mind-control...

((You fine with white as your faction colour?))

Browse the Cheat Vendor's offers.

Spoiler: Cheat Vendor (click to show/hide)

GET THE UniverKey

Someone found it and gave it to the CHEAT VENDOR, for 10 Cheatoin it's yours.
Quote from: CHEAT VENDORS EXPLANATION
Cheatoins can ONLY be gained by taking over another players territory, stumbling across one of my hidden stashes which have a 1 in a 1000 chance of appearing, or discovering other secret features which can only be discovered in just as unlikely circumstances. They do carry through Death, Universal Reboot, etc. and normally cannot be stolen without a hefty modifier beyond anything I've ever seen.

Head north in search of space polar bears to tame.

[1] You end up in a Space Polar Bears Stomach, despite being intangible. Interesting...

Go through numerous chase sequences while I use my magic to hack the Tachikoma.

[1] Bad Movie Producers plus Management Meddling gets you kicked off the air. You are really confused about your identity right now.

launch nukes at San Marino and quarantine the remaining diseased in Siberia

[5] Success! You are now safe from the invasion, the dissenters are quarantined, and you take over the remaining San Marino Military- THEY HAVE LAZORS! Yippee!

Dimension hop somewhere else! Coup House Davion!

[3] You forgot the Antimatter Generator dummy. Why so eager to jump dimensions, anyways?

((Do you have a preference for Faction Colour, or is white fine?))

Spoiler: Factions (click to show/hide)

Edit: Added Salsacookies Faction Colour & fixed the HP.
GENERATION 32:

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 04:24:20 pm »

Focus forces against The Avatar of Magic, cripple him via cyber warfare and brainwashed minions.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 04:32:57 pm »

FIND THE UNIVERKEY, FIND OUT WHAT LEVEL 50 ACCESS FOR THE UNIVERSE REBOOT ACCESS PANEL

blazing glory

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 04:40:55 pm »

I go with orange! Look for a antimatter dimension jump stabilizer and generator.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 04:56:59 pm »

((Turns from the original thread, here so I don't forget. Also adding blazing glory's faction colour.)

((I have 100 000 HP, damn it! And yes, move it to your own thread.))
End this D&D.
Make my way to the space polar bear's brain and take over it's body.
Lurk around the props closet and find the real Tachkoma that the directors are hiding.
((I wouldn't mind moving the thread.))

Warp into existence a 500000 strong killbot army, of which 50000 are specialized elite units. Prepare an assault on Russia.

Edit: Turns will generally be one a day-ish to allow for all time-zones, unless I know my internet access is going down.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 05:02:13 pm by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 06:04:00 pm »

Send a morse code signal stating that we currently don't have the ability to communicate telepathically over such distances for the time being. Also set up automated defences for the colony on Planet 12, now called Nova Polaris.

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 07:32:20 pm »

Well, I guess I'll join or something, if possible.
Coup Middle Earth

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 10:54:16 pm »

End this D&D.

[4] You end this D&D you're playing. Soooo...now you're bored.

Make my way to the space polar bear's brain and take over it's body.

[5] Turns out the Space Polar Bears have a Hive Mind. You've couped the Space Polar Bears! Beware Reindeer Calvary!

[5] [!5!] ...I didn't expect that to happen for a much longer time, Unit lists aren't ready yet... Meh. Here, you get a Coca-Cola Fund for being it's mascot. +1 to Canadiana.

Lurk around the props closet and find the real Tachkoma that the directors are hiding.

[1] You're crushed by a sandbag that was hanging from the ceiling. Well, no one will ever say you died gloriously.

Warp into existence a 500000 strong killbot army, of which 50000 are specialized elite units. Prepare an assault on Russia.

[3] Your reality-warping skill has gotten Rusty from disuse.

[AUTO5] You do so, and Russia is... nearly abandoned, although there may be reason Siberia is quarantined so you don't touch it.

Focus forces against The Avatar of Magic, cripple him via cyber warfare and brainwashed minions.

[3] You realize that he's in another Universe, right? You kinda need to jump over there, but the JumpPadsTM are down due Disturbances in the Fabric of Reality and the Fourth Wall.

FIND THE UNIVERKEY, FIND OUT WHAT LEVEL 50 ACCESS FOR THE UNIVERSE REBOOT ACCESS PANEL

[5] You find the Univerkey, the access probably refers to CHEAT VENDOR ACCESS. You could use the key as leverage over other players, though.

I go with orange! Look for a antimatter dimension jump stabilizer and generator.

[6] You do so and accidentally activate the jump... you appear in the second dimension as a Stick Figure.

Send a morse code signal stating that we currently don't have the ability to communicate telepathically over such distances for the time being. Also set up automated defences for the colony on Planet 12, now called Nova Polaris.

[4] They figure out the really basic code despite having no knowledge of your alphabet- they are much smarter than the average human. This is their reply:

"What is with ending every sentence with STOP? Regardless, we have been trapped behind our own Forcefield since the sun expanded, only able to see the outside world with unmanned drones. Any assistance you can render would be rewarded with our superior defensive technologies which you will no doubt weaponize if attacked by our enemy."

Their enemy?

You also start construction of a Defensive Network around Nova Polaris.

Well, I guess I'll join or something, if possible.
Coup Middle Earth

[6] Someone *coughblazingglorycough* left it in a sate of disarray and chaos by taking Gandalf and absorbing him, ruining the whole plot.

...Sauron is actually looking like the good guy?! The Elves have gone crazy because their source of power here has faded and causing genocide? THe Hobbits have been forced to take refuge with the Dwarves and fight alongside their short bearded brethren? BLAZING GLORY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

((Any preference for faction colour? Check what's already taken, though.))

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:16:06 am by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:

blazing glory

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 10:57:09 pm »

BLAZING GLORY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

((Got bored with Middle earth and decided I wanted to play mechwarrior?))

Find a dimensional unfolder and fix this!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 11:05:02 pm »

((You literally still have Gandalfs Conscious and Knowledge hovering over your shoulder, so his magical knowledge should be a nasty surprise for your enemies...))
GENERATION 32:

blazing glory

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 11:10:01 pm »

((You literally still have Gandalfs Conscious and Knowledge hovering over your shoulder.))

((It looks like problems are going to be happening,as I get bored of one universe and jump to another I'll probably end up collecting stuff and causing all sorts of problems.))

EDIT ((And now I can't help but plan a route through the universes to grab souvenir's,and probably derail plots while I'm at it.))

((so his magical knowledge should be a nasty surprise for your enemies...))

((I don't want to nitpick a decent trilogy but I don't think that I'll need to blast creatures with bright light.))
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:16:43 pm by blazing glory »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36