Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Alright, you want a Map. How should I make the Map?

Connect the Dots, show what places are connected to where and whom.
- 11 (78.6%)
Other, I'm stumped- suggust in thread so they can be added here.
- 3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36

Author Topic: Roll to Coup- 7/Infinite, Join us! Galactic Koreas, what can go wrong?  (Read 70085 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Coup- Moved to this here thread!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 12:11:52 am »

SEND MORSE CODE MESSAGES TO THE ALIENS THAT TAVIK TOTH FOUND, TO SURRENDER TO THE FORCES OF NEW RAPTURE OR DIE IN NUCLEAR FIRE

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 12:58:57 am »

SEND MORSE CODE MESSAGES TO THE ALIENS THAT TAVIK TOTH FOUND, TO SURRENDER TO THE FORCES OF NEW RAPTURE OR DIE IN NUCLEAR FIRE

((They live smack besides a Blue Giant thanks to an possibly impenetrable forcefield- Nukes are not gonna make the cut.

To make things interesting, all players are aware of the existence of the other players in-game thanks to [REVOKED]))

Edit: Missed this in the original thread:

Start a military space program to take over the moon in the name of glorious Russia

[4] You do so. In fact, to escape the corruption of the Internet Brain Control, you also isolate your whole country by moving the whole population away from Earth except the Siberian Quarantinenees, , who are expendable.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:05:01 am by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 01:19:54 am »

((They live smack besides a Blue Giant thanks to an possibly impenetrable forcefield- Nukes are not gonna make the cut.

To make things interesting, all players are aware of the existence of the other players in-game thanks to [REVOKED]))

Start a military space program to take over the moon in the name of glorious Russia

[4] You do so. In fact, to escape the corruption of the Internet Brain Control, you also isolate your whole country by moving the whole population away from Earth except the Siberian Quarantinenees, , who are expendable.
((BUT I CONTROLL NUCLEAR PHYSICS))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 01:45:34 am »

Coup Russia. Thanks Kingbodz, now I don't even need a killbot army.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 02:02:04 am »

((BUT I CONTROLL NUCLEAR PHYSICS))

((Nuclear Physics is weaponized via Heat and Radiation, if you can produce more heat and radiation then a Blue Giant then I'll be impressed. Especially since I gave that shield a modifier which would -2 any actions attempting to modify, break, transport through or damage it, even those which would help the aliens inside. You'd need a [6] to succeed...))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 03:03:47 am »

"Who is this enemy?" Also, start expanding both of the colonies and planet side defences. Send a scout to each Asteroid belt.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 05:32:31 am »

Begin building a cosplay army
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 08:44:13 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 07:40:16 am »

Learn smithing from Sauron
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:21:14 am by aattss »

blazing glory

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 08:44:11 am »

((Hang on....aha! I still have my most useful asset!))

Hire the rabbits creed to find me the one ring.

((Gah I should've read the old thread first,they didn't survive the earth explosion that I forgot about.))

Contact the Rabbits Creed that obviously managed to escape to the moon.

((Ah forget it! I also didn't remember the universe reset.))
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:03:20 am by blazing glory »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2014, 10:33:20 am »

Craft a computer virus that makes everything polite, and upload it to the internet! Also post cute pictures of polar bears.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2014, 10:47:20 am »

Warp into existence a 500000 strong killbot army, of which 50000 are specialized elite units. Prepare an assault on Russia.

[3] Your reality-warping skill has gotten Rusty from disuse.
((Hold on... Where's my 5? I wouldn't completely mind losing the Fiver Effect with how overpowered it is, but some reasoning would be nice.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 11:12:33 am »

START A COUP AGAINST THE LEADERS OF THE BLUE SUN STAR WHALES.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2014, 11:14:20 am »

I DO NOT KNOW WHEN I NEXT WILL BE ON. I'M NOT ABANDONING YOU GUYS,
I simply may going home to my broken internet.

Warp into existence a 500000 strong killbot army, of which 50000 are specialized elite units. Prepare an assault on Russia.

[3] Your reality-warping skill has gotten Rusty from disuse.
((Hold on... Where's my 5? I wouldn't completely mind losing the Fiver Effect with how overpowered it is, but some reasoning would be nice.))

((Opps... really tired when I posted that, so gimme a moment RETCON AWAY! Also it's not as OP as you think- for example if you attack someone or vice versa, it is a roll involving you so both sides will get an [AUTO5]. And other players may find a way to abuse this if they think it through. This is your final warning of the danger. :P))
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:19:29 am by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 06:46:39 pm »

I'm baaaacccck!

Find a dimensional unfolder and fix this!

[3] There are no results for 'dimensional unfolder'. Did you mean: 'Dimensional Extractor'?

In my spirit form I boot a Tachikoma's Ghost out and I steal the empty shell.

[6] You steal the empty shell and activate its final defense- Nuclear Self-Destruct. [1] Say your farewells to this reality, this one is going to be a doozy.

[2] You may know about Tavith Toth, but you don't know how to contact the Mystery Aliens... maybe you should make contact?

Coup Russia. Thanks Kingbodz, now I don't even need a killbot army.

[5] You coup Underground Russia. Now you have two Russia's.

"Who is this enemy?" Also, start expanding both of the colonies and planet side defences. Send a scout to each Asteroid belt.

[6] "The Alpha Centuari and their friends the Beta Centuari. You might have bumped into them before?"

[Expansion Roll: 4] You do so, the Asteroid Fields are just as described with the addition of some automated mining facilities. Perhaps they'll allow trade? As for your defences, you had it in storage and forgot about it. It's set up now.

Spoiler: Oh, what's this? (click to show/hide)

Begin building a cosplay army

[4] You have an army of ravenous fans and cosplayers.

Learn smithing from Sauron

[6] He gives you a lesson in the most direct way he can- he forges your soul into his Oversized Blade Mace. Opps...

Craft a computer virus that makes everything polite, and upload it to the internet! Also post cute pictures of polar bears.

[5] You create a virus called 'Troll-Be-Gone', earning you a Nobel Peace Prize and the favour of Wildlife Activists!

START A COUP AGAINST THE LEADERS OF THE BLUE SUN STAR WHALES.

[1] You are pulled in by the Blue Sun's Gravitational Pull due to 'Pilot Error'. Opps.

((Hang on....aha! I still have my most useful asset!))

Hire the rabbits creed to find me the one ring.

((Gah I should've read the old thread first,they didn't survive the earth explosion that I forgot about.))

Contact the Rabbits Creed that obviously managed to escape to the moon.

((Ah forget it! I also didn't remember the universe reset.))

[4] They have a pocket universe to shield themselves from this sort of thing.

GENERATION 32:

blazing glory

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 06:56:11 pm »

Yes! Extract dimensions!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36