Poll

[Insert new poll shenanigans here later]

When there is a poll again.
- 0 (0%)
Or maybe when there isn't.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39

Author Topic: Crystalline - Cycle 84  (Read 79262 times)

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crystalline - Cycle 8
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2014, 08:26:47 pm »

I say we expand our energy production by assimilating matter to the bottom left of our core.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Crystalline - Cycle 8
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2014, 03:44:09 am »

1) I propose we repair everything
2) Then I propose we semi-assimilate as much rock as we can find.
3) Then I propose we fully assimilate some more dirt.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Crystalline - Cycle 11
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2014, 01:21:52 pm »

Cycle 9 - Cycle 11
You leave the invincitite alone for the moment and expand out for several cycles, hugely boosting energy production. What you see further ahead is unsurprising, but its been long enough since you got here. Time to start rebuilding the great arsenal of crystal types the Prime Crystal had.

...Although, first you need to remember what those types were, but details...

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map legend (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Crystal forms (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 01:36:37 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2014, 01:32:49 pm »

Fully assimilate the medium assimilation matter.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2014, 02:08:37 pm »

Why? That will cost us more than waiting for it to decay, and upgrading it then.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2014, 02:22:18 pm »

Its also about half the energy production right now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2014, 02:47:53 pm »

Assimilate all the things!

EDIT: And after that's done, 
1: If we have enough energy, make  some sort of !!SCIENCE!! crystal (chemical analysis or something) and stick it next to the Invincitite to science it.
2: Go downwards between the core and the small hole on the right. We must have more vision, mostly.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 03:33:54 pm by Twi »

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2014, 07:09:41 pm »

Why? That will cost us more than waiting for it to decay, and upgrading it then.
Oh, yes. I forgot about that.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2014, 07:51:06 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Build a stalactite line thing reaching down into the hole below us.

Build one on the tip of the Feeler Crystal stalactite(as in, refine one of the Feeler Crystals into one), once it gets a good 10 squares out or so.

Refine the current energy storage crystals into these?

Build one near the Partially Assimilated Invincitite, touching it, after we Refine the needed crystal.

I'd also like to build some storage crystals in the circular-ish hole towards the middle of the 'map'. As in, fill it with storage crystals. As well, I'd like to assimilate a line of matter reaching to the left, in a similar manner to the way we found the Invincitite. Excess energy from these processes(which will probably take multiple cycles, all in all) should go towards assimilating more medium matter.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2014, 07:54:44 pm »

Build a stalactite line thing reaching down into the hole below us.

Build one on the tip of the Feeler Crystal stalactite(as in, refine one of the Feeler Crystals into one), once it gets a good 10 squares out or so.

Refine the current energy storage crystals into these?

Build one near the Partially Assimilated Invincitite, touching it, after we Refine the needed crystal.

I'd also like to build some storage crystals in the circular-ish hole towards the middle of the 'map'. As in, fill it with storage crystals. As well, I'd like to assimilate a line of matter reaching to the left, in a similar manner to the way we found the Invincitite. Excess energy from these processes(which will probably take multiple cycles, all in all) should go towards assimilating more medium matter.
+1, I guess

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2014, 08:01:04 pm »

PTW
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2014, 09:58:03 pm »

The outpost part makes sense, but I'm not quite sure what you're trying to get in the multiplication. Is it amplifying the energy output of nearby crystals, or amplifying the energy put into nearby crystals, or acting like an energy conduit, or all of those, or what?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2014, 11:32:18 pm »

Numbers two and three. Basically, it's cheaper to do things that cost energy near it. Shoving shittons of energy into the Invincitite is more efficient, shoving energy into crystals or matter to refine them doesn't cost as much, mebbe it would allow us to shoot lasers at people more easily(I dunno *shrug*). It's an idea of focusing energy into a more efficient form, basically, rather than any specific mechanics sense; I leave those up to our ever-benevolent DM.

Oh, and the High Density Storage Crystal would have an S in it like the normal Storage Crystal. I don't know if I made that clear or anything.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Crystalline - Cycle 13
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2014, 01:47:34 pm »

Cycle 12
You consider designs for quite some time, before deciding to start with four. First, you improve on the storage qualities of the storage crystals, and then add additional storage for later. The next two designs you decide to put off to the side for the moment to focus on the fourth one: a waypoint and energy fine-tuner; you refine one of the Invincitite-adjacent crystals into one before heading off in the direction of LEFT!

LEFT contains a stone structure of somekind, you soon find out. A structure because it is much smoother when you ran into it than normal rock you've found so far. You continue to grab more stone, but not near the structure.

Cycle 13
You have discovered an expansive cavern deep underground.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map legend (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Crystal forms (click to show/hide)

A couple side notes: Any crystal with a level reference can be used as a base crystal, with you starting at where it left off points-wise. A refined with no energy or a baseline storage crystal is essentially a blank slate. Also, I'm not keeping track of where all these groups of Medium-Assimilated matter are, if we convert some of it I'm just going to pick the right number of them and convert it. They're seperated in the first place only just because of the mid-turn energy tallying involved in making sure I haven't overspent on the map.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Crystalline - Cycle 13
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2014, 01:57:02 pm »

Run a line of low-q crystal under the structure with interspersed farseers.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39