Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New/Old bug returning heads up!  (Read 602 times)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
New/Old bug returning heads up!
« on: July 30, 2014, 06:26:55 pm »

In 40.05 the fix to farm plots realizing when it's too late to plant has caused an old bug where it erroneously stopped the planting of long duration plants from growing if they couldn't finish completely before the Winter/Spring boundary (this is evident in vanilla with plump helmets not being able to be planted near the end of Winter). As such any mods that use plants which grow over the Winter/Spring boundary (especially if they use realistic growth times of more then a season) might want to consider staying with 40.04 until said problem is fixed.

(Alternatively if there is already a fix for it out through DFHack or something I'd be much obliged if someone would point me in the right direction. :))

Edit: Woah, I just found a new smiley that's not on the normal list. Apparently
Code: [Select]
:)) is a special smiley. Or at least it is in the default smiley pack.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:28:49 pm by i2amroy »
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: New/Old bug returning heads up!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:17:00 am »

Thanks for the heads up. :))
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::