Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28

Author Topic: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Back to the Action  (Read 49764 times)

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
Re: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Western Crusade
« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2014, 01:35:12 am »

Surround the brothel with my newfound religious mob, and go inside to talk with the owner. Offer to spare him and his business if he either stops the objectionable activity or keeps it on the down-low, and gives me a quarter of his profits, to be split 50-50 between myself and Father Gregor.
i will never agree to that i have a better idea

challenge keld to a duel first to successfully tie up there opponent wins

edit: and just to make his defeat more humiliating i will give him my best rope and use some piece of crap myself
So, first to be bound loses, and if I win you take the deal? And what happens if I lose?
the father will preach that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality

edit:if you agree dont forget to pm your stance to the gm so we dont have any delays in my victory
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:45:34 am by tuypo1 »
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

blazing glory

« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2014, 02:09:37 am »

Ack!

Fire on The Shadow!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2014, 02:15:06 am »

"What's this? A riot brewing?"

Move toward the mob, ascertain what's happening, then work on calming down the mob. Reinforce the Lord's message of living and letting live, of casting aside judgment of sinners, and of letting God do His work without the overzealous intervention of His followers.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2014, 02:21:15 am »

"Brother Josse, what are your thoughts on this land? It is a gift from the Lord Himself! All I need is to replenish my arms and find some good men who can protect your farm"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2014, 03:05:04 am »

Deal. Why don't we take this outside and finish it right now, seeing as I have nothing to lose either way, no? That is, if our friend the Sheriff's apprentice will allow it.

Keld walks outside (with Tuypo and Jim if they come) and attempts to calm the mob, but does not begin the 'duel' yet.

To Sister Marjorie: Back in my homeland, we had many Kreuzzug, Crusades you call them, to fight against the unrighteous. This is the same, no? We are trying to stop the unpious from keeping us from doing our Christian duties, in this case keeping this a good Christian town. I assure you if I get my way, no one will be harmed this day.

Allow the mob to be calmed, but do not let them disperse under any circumstances.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2014, 03:13:50 am »

have the deputy finish untieing me and judge the duel

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2014, 03:22:17 am »

Just out of curiosity, what rules will we duel by? The Code Duello seems... not quite right for this kind of thing.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2014, 03:29:55 am »

Just out of curiosity, what rules will we duel by? The Code Duello seems... not quite right for this kind of thing.
if you feel that beating up your opponent will help you restrain them you are free to do that no weapons though the duel is over when the deputy declares one party to be completely restrained a single rope around the stomach will not be enough

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2014, 03:42:01 am »

To Sister Marjorie: Back in my homeland, we had many Kreuzzug, Crusades you call them, to fight against the unrighteous. This is the same, no? We are trying to stop the unpious from keeping us from doing our Christian duties, in this case keeping this a good Christian town. I assure you if I get my way, no one will be harmed this day.

Allow the mob to be calmed, but do not let them disperse under any circumstances.

"It is my honest experience, sir, that Christian duties are best attended to and Christian virtues best kept at heart if one tends to their own virtue first and foremost rather than force it on others in an unnatural manner. A good Christian town is a quiet one, after all, and a good Christian is one that accepts those that are different, and loves them all the same."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2014, 04:11:25 am »

Jonah finishes his drink and gets up, heading for the door and the sounds of trouble without.
Probably something to do with that brothel he'd heard about. Should be entertaining to watch.

Finish my drink and go wander down the street to see what this whole riot thing's about.
Join the crowd, occasionally shouting choice things to rile people up further, and watch the show.
Tug open my shirt so I can grab my knives in a hurry if need be.

((Would shouting things from within a crowd be affected by my charisma penalties? I sure hope not, heh.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2014, 05:18:05 am »

"Don't talk like that! As soon as I'm done here I'll git cha back ta town and you'll be fine!"
Fire on the bandit once more!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2014, 08:49:31 am »

"Personally, I don't like presiding over a...duel, I guess, but I am willing to do so."

Jim looks a little uneasy about this, but is willing to preside over it.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2014, 10:22:18 am »

"Si, Padre, a godsend indeed it is."

Thinking about the price and location of the land I cough nervously.

"But the land lays in the Badlands. It is where the Natives live too... We will need laborers and protection."

I think a little longer about this whole deal.

"We can make it work Padre. We will need a translator best if he is a Native himself. We will buy the land first and try to negotiate lowest price we can get complaining on it's location. Then we will negotiate with natives - for a part of our profits they will work the field and protect it."

I smile, happy of the solution I came up with.

"What do you think Padre?"

Go on with the plan - negotiate lower price and buy the land first. Later try to find a translator upon a pretense of starting a farm together with the Natives, lie about what will be farmed if I must.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 12:20:06 pm by akkudakku »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2014, 10:52:27 am »

"you idgit! I ain't talking like a dead man yet, now take the knife and throw it at his ass!"
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2014, 11:26:17 am »

Go with them. Ask them if anyone in their tribe is injured or sick.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28