Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28

Author Topic: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Back to the Action  (Read 49757 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - The World's Strongest Nun!
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2014, 03:36:35 pm »

Try not to bleed out, cover wound with grain bag for pressure and protection.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2014, 03:50:48 pm »

Blood Opal rebukes the man by firmly, yet not overtly aggressively, planting the butt of her shotgun in his gut. "Now, now... you'll earn that reward soon enough... And even if we were planning such liberties with one another, now would not be the time. I need to get out and find something wicked for us to do... and some people willing to do it with us."

Assuming the goon is Rebuked without incident, Blood Opal hits the town and listens for any gossip not related to her recent adventure, and also asks around to find out who the local troublemakers are.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2014, 03:51:42 pm »

The Shadow quickly opens the door and opens fire on whoever has the gun. After all, stomach shots tend to take hours to kill someone.

The way it went down is that Starn ran out of the stagecoach to take cover behind it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2014, 03:53:17 pm »

"Well, at least I can cook, dammit."

Continue building the shop.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2014, 04:01:40 pm »

((So he ran past me and I didn't even get a chance to trip him?))

blazing glory

« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2014, 04:08:40 pm »

((Well we can always assume I shot you in the gut and then ran past you.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2014, 04:16:18 pm »

((That would require you seeing me.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2014, 04:26:43 pm »

((Aw, Mexico gets a counterpart, so does the U.S., and even Native Americans, but Jews are a universal constant.))

Motivate the others through good work and kind words! The shop must be completed! And if work goes slow, reassure Mr. Schwartz that things are going to work out in time.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2014, 05:38:53 pm »

Because of the set-up, you took the left side, while Stamping Feet stayed in the wagon. When Starn got out, he went out the right side, hence why neither of you ran into each other. You are aware of his location, though he is not aware of yours.

((Aw, Mexico gets a counterpart, so does the U.S., and even Native Americans, but Jews are a universal constant.))

Sister Marjorie Swift is a Christian nun, ain't she? Religions stay constant. Same for languages, though in this game the canon is that the country of a language's origin no longer exists, in all cases. For example, the English language exists because it came from England, which was a nation for a few hundred years but no longer exists. It is now Kingsland. A bit complicated, but I wanted to stay constant by giving every country it's own new name.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2014, 05:44:27 pm »

Go shoot the guy who shot my token minority!

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2014, 06:31:55 pm »

"Well then Padre, what a nice haul we had here, too bad it's all stuff that you already owned before."
I laugh in a playful mood.
"I suppose we should go back to the House of God and begin our business, si?"

Go back to the church and sell guns to the believers (don't sell my personal revolver of course), look for more addicts to sell opium to. Split profits with Father Gregor.

On they way back I casually talk to Father Gregor about setting up a opium plantation.
"Padre, there are many sheep in your congregation that are addicted to the Desert Paradise. It's only natural that you as their shepherd would cater to this need so they don't stray on the way of sin? You see, I have these poppy seeds and the knowledge of opium harvest."
I show him the seeds.
"They might end up bringing us fair Dólar, for the good of the congregation of course."

"I don't see the harm, my child, so I bless your endeavors. Let us find a good location for your plantation, shall we?"

After we sell drugs/guns, find a place to start the plantation, maybe hiring some workers and some guards along the way, paying them in opium and protection.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2014, 09:58:19 pm »

After trying one last time to get Father Gregor's attention with my offer of destroying the brothel in return for free weapons (You there, Cheesecake?), accompany Jim to the brothel, and set up a medium distance away from the door and let Jim do the talking. Afterward, patrol around town, focusing on the Saloon and main street of town.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2014, 10:16:57 pm »

After trying one last time to get Father Gregor's attention with my offer of destroying the brothel in return for free weapons (You there, Cheesecake?), accompany Jim to the brothel, and set up a medium distance away from the door and let Jim do the talking. Afterward, patrol around town, focusing on the Saloon and main street of town.

((Whoops, sorry, didn't see.))

Before heading off with Josse to find somewhere to build, give some men to Keld to help him destroy the brothel.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2014, 10:25:27 pm »

"Gah, who took al mah moneh? Dagit, now I gotza find me soom cahsh naw."
Look for a job for some beer money
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2014, 10:34:18 pm »

attempt to dislodge tooth and hold it in mouth then use the tooth to cut the rope
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28