Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should i add DFhack to this mod?

Yes. We need binary bugfixes.
No. We can add it on our own if we want.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: [0.40.08] Modest Accelerated Mash [Phoebus/Ironhand/Mayday/Spacefox/Obsidan]  (Read 46867 times)

Geoman

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [0.40.08] Modest Accelerated Mash [Phoebus/Ironhand/Mayday/Spacefox/Obsidan]
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2014, 04:28:19 am »

Wait a second. How do i use that program (step-by-step instruction would be extremely userfull)? I didn't get anything at all  from instructions on that site.
Geoman strikes the forum reader in the eyes with his craptacular english and the injured part explodes into gore!
An artery has been opened by the attack!

The forum reader has bled to death.
Geoman: Death... This is truly horrifying.

Maltavius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So all of the pastebins are gone...

Will we get another update to this mod?

notfood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think PlantBugfix needs to be removed for 0.40.14...

This is going to be tedious, maybe I should start over and apply every mod on top of vanilla instead.

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It probably shouldn't need to be since the only changes to do with plants were in the exe. Unless the plantbugfix made trees drop fruit that was edible?

You should just make a download of the mod instead of that weird thing, it wouldn't matter what version phoebus/ironhand/ spacfox/obsidian. If the people wanted their own updated version from the one you provided they could download the old one and then update it to be like the one you provide. This mod seems to have been dropped as it is.

I did make my own spacefox version one of this but it doesn't include all the changes here, it's really just a simplified version that I'm not quite sure of, since to get no errors I had to create a wool template (which pretty much made all hair into wool and I'm pretty sure it was per animal type while everything else was simpified) and messing with that fake animal was hell.

notfood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here it is: Modest Acelerated Mash Phoebus 0.40.14 v3

Can you tell if I'm missing something?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:49:56 pm by notfood »

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not likely, do you mean the 40.14 patch changes? Cause otherwise from just a glance it'd be pretty hard to tell if something is missing. Well you should put the mouse.png in and the font and font license thing in there to cause I got a mouse.png error right away :o, loading it with the LNP.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 04:12:59 pm by LeoCean »

notfood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, I added mouse.png, font.ttf and font licence.txt . I don't think font licence.txt is needed. And doesn't font.ttf come with the original df zip? I have mouse.png and font.ttf in my original download.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 04:30:29 pm by notfood »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

They should all be in the original download. And you dont necessarily need the font_licence txt, but strictly speaking it would be illegal to redistribute the mod without it :P
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

notfood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh well, next time I won't add them.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile

Not sure how many use this without being familiar with sticking parts together to make a working DF instance. Either way, I just copied over my old spacefox/bisasam mix I was using with twbt in vanilla 40.13 with the graphics and overrides that weren't present in the 40.14 mash patch you posted and it worked fine for both my dfhack enable version of 40.13 and my still unhacked 40.14, nice job!

There was weirdness like the stepladders being present in some menus in the 40.13 but I was too lazy to go find a more appropriate patch since it worked so well as is.

Ysyua

• Bay Watcher
  • .- ... - .-. ---
    • View Profile

Here it is: Modest Acelerated Mash Phoebus 0.40.14 v2

Can you tell if I'm missing something?

Having trouble gathering fruit from trees with this version. Not sure if it's just me doing things wrong or problems in raws. I have stepladders, stockpiles to put things in and half my fort set to plant gathering.

EDIT: Fixed. You have to change all the FUIT_TEMPLATE bits to FRUIT_TEMPLATE in plants_new_trees. Other than that, awesome stuff. Many thanks!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 06:39:37 pm by Ysyua »
Quote from: Ysyua
I had a trog give birth while scaling a wall. Just before one of my crossdorfs loosed a bolt at her. The trog baby drowned.
They said the walls were impregnable. You didn't have to prove me wrong by giving birth on them.

notfood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh wow. I'm sorry. I didn't notice. I had the same issue with some trees and I was wondering why. I fixed it and reuploaded.

Ysyua

• Bay Watcher
  • .- ... - .-. ---
    • View Profile

Also noticed that dwarves no longer have tears. Instead they have a "skin covering" over their eyes. I was horrified until I realized it's probably just trying to have standardized tears. I also noticed my dwarves spending a lot of time cleaning themselves, not sure if the issue is related.
I had a trog give birth while scaling a wall. Just before one of my crossdorfs loosed a bolt at her. The trog baby drowned.
They said the walls were impregnable. You didn't have to prove me wrong by giving birth on them.

Authority2

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC: INCREASE_FPS: REQUIRED]
    • View Profile

Also noticed that dwarves no longer have tears. Instead they have a "skin covering" over their eyes. I was horrified until I realized it's probably just trying to have standardized tears. I also noticed my dwarves spending a lot of time cleaning themselves, not sure if the issue is related.
I've noticed this too. The contaminants left behind on the ground are skin - I zoomed in on it before it got cleaned away.
Is there a way to fix it?
"But I tell you what the Queen wants is impossible. The story of her mandate to create floodgates in our desert fortress cannot be told in less than 314160 stanzas! Art bows not to any dwarf!"

Ysyua

• Bay Watcher
  • .- ... - .-. ---
    • View Profile

I've noticed this too. The contaminants left behind on the ground are skin - I zoomed in on it before it got cleaned away.
Is there a way to fix it?

I just resorted to removing sweat and tears entirely. This might not be ideal. The addition of the two is kind of awesome and I understand why people wouldn't want to remove them.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9