Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 55

Author Topic: grisha5  (Read 123216 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: grisha5
« Reply #420 on: August 19, 2014, 09:45:52 pm »

On this very board there once was a thread about them ponies, and it went well. It gaine megathread status, stanidng tall with the likes of the now-buried MSPA megathread. It was graced by faces many, including the infamous Necro910. Fanfics and opinions were shared freely, and it went well. Slash fics were shared, and it went well. Then rapefics were shared and the Toad did recoil in horror, handed out warning and nuked the thread. So was pony discussion banned, save for the modding forum.

I should add that was not the reason Necro was banned.

To add some detail, there were actually three pony threads that existed, and an accompanying three strikes you're out. The first thread was locked for reasons I forget, the second fell due to someone accidentally linking to a site that turned out to have inappropriate pictures hidden in it (ironically this incident had nothing to do with ponies), and the third was not due to sharing of rape fics, but a discussion of fanfic tagging systems which resulted in the existence of rape fics being heavily discussed. Shortly afterwards a separate forum was made by brony bay12ver's to hang out in, but it eventually died out.
it seems silly to lock a thread because of something that was both accidental and hidden
twas not literally hidden. Twas in an icon so the guy linking didn't notice since he didn't press the button to expand it. Anyways the pony threads were already on probation at that point.
It's FEF, not FEOF

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 19, 2014, 09:48:07 pm »

On this very board there once was a thread about them ponies, and it went well. It gaine megathread status, stanidng tall with the likes of the now-buried MSPA megathread. It was graced by faces many, including the infamous Necro910. Fanfics and opinions were shared freely, and it went well. Slash fics were shared, and it went well. Then rapefics were shared and the Toad did recoil in horror, handed out warning and nuked the thread. So was pony discussion banned, save for the modding forum.

I should add that was not the reason Necro was banned.

To add some detail, there were actually three pony threads that existed, and an accompanying three strikes you're out. The first thread was locked for reasons I forget, the second fell due to someone accidentally linking to a site that turned out to have inappropriate pictures hidden in it (ironically this incident had nothing to do with ponies), and the third was not due to sharing of rape fics, but a discussion of fanfic tagging systems which resulted in the existence of rape fics being heavily discussed. Shortly afterwards a separate forum was made by brony bay12ver's to hang out in, but it eventually died out.
it seems silly to lock a thread because of something that was both accidental and hidden
twas not literally hidden. Twas in an icon so the guy linking didn't notice since he didn't press the button to expand it. Anyways the pony threads were already on probation at that point.
i see
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #422 on: August 19, 2014, 09:48:27 pm »

Silly tuypo1.

There is no more grisha5.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
How I wish it were true, Tawa.

Edit: Actually, he hasn't been active for almost a week now. I hope we didn't upset him.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 19, 2014, 09:50:59 pm »

Silly tuypo1.

There is no more grisha5.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
How I wish it were true, Tawa.

Edit: Actually, he hasn't been active for almost a week now. I hope we didn't upset him.
you dont pay much attention do you i got muted

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 19, 2014, 09:51:58 pm »

I posted that today.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 19, 2014, 09:52:12 pm »

He's talking about grisha5 you silly gooses
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:53:53 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 19, 2014, 09:53:39 pm »

Oh.

*d'oh facesmack*
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 19, 2014, 09:54:52 pm »

i also must facesmack

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 19, 2014, 10:00:00 pm »

grisha5 lies dormant to test our faith. We shall persevere! He shall post again!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 19, 2014, 10:08:48 pm »

What heresy is this? Defiling the tomb of the Sleeping One with worship of this new, false god?

Migue5356

• Bay Watcher
  • grisha5
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 19, 2014, 10:29:25 pm »

I think we should change from the Bay 12 Forums to the Grisha 5 Forums.
]hi guys,im back, who was missing me?

Y-you know. I'm just going to leave. You've all managed to thoroughly horrify me...

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 20, 2014, 02:06:55 am »

s/.*/grisha5/g

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #432 on: August 20, 2014, 03:39:35 am »

There's a lot more grisha5 you can fit into that image, Migue!
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Migue5356

• Bay Watcher
  • grisha5
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 20, 2014, 03:43:08 pm »

My plan was to replace every word with grisha5 (which we totally should do so in real life) but I  got lazy after a few ones.
]hi guys,im back, who was missing me?

Y-you know. I'm just going to leave. You've all managed to thoroughly horrify me...

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 20, 2014, 08:05:21 pm »

My plan was to replace every word with grisha5 (which we totally should do so in real life) but I  got lazy after a few ones.
i think it works better with only some words changed you could have fit more grisha5 in but every single word is just silly

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 55