Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Evolved: Apex (0/5)  (Read 2310 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Evolved: Apex (0/5)
« on: February 19, 2015, 02:22:03 am »

This is the third part of the Evolved games I made way back. I wanted to continue it and now that exams are over I got the time! This takes place around 50 years after the second game, when the giant monster was about to attack the town and the main party was gonna fight an epic battle, but suddenly the GM became a lazy butt and didn't update. I'm also gonna change a few things such as mechanics and how the world works.

If you want to read about some things I didn't mention in detail here.)

Premise:
A party of Delta Evolved come together under mysterious circumstances, guided by an unknown figure. The alliance between the technologically Aquisitioners and the biologically advanced Evolved has gone on for fifty years. All that is changing. Rumors of an extremist group, strange tidings and even the return of the Omega are circling the city. Some are truer than others.

(That sounds really cheesy.)

Character Sheet:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

50 Years of Change:

Mechanics:

The Setting:

(I'll take five players for now! Not first come first serve!)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:18:43 am by Cheesecake »
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Evolved: Apex
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 02:23:18 am »

Reserved.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 10:05:08 am »

This Post Is Reserved For Later.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 10:09:55 am »

Erin isn't forgotten, I'm interested but...
depending things beyond my control, I may have major trouble posting for the next 3 weeks or so.
If you're willing to deal with that, then I'd like to participate. same character as in the other Evolved games.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 10:14:08 am »

Nvm, red about it.

I just realized i actually played in the previous one.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 08:01:12 am by Mr.Zero »
Durrr..

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 12:57:47 pm »

Name:Irk

Ability: Whatever he thinks of something, it is that. (Arrows make you faster, Red things blow up, Yellow guns shoot lightning bullets). Doesn't realize he has this power.
Stability/Affinity: 17/83
Bio: (Appearance, history, all that jazz. The descriptions of the different areas are in the prequel to this game if you want to detail your home town.)

Stats:
Str: 5
End: 4
Spd: 5
Cha: 3
Int: 1
Wis: 3
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 06:42:42 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 07:04:21 pm »

Erin isn't forgotten, I'm interested but...
depending things beyond my control, I may have major trouble posting for the next 3 weeks or so.
If you're willing to deal with that, then I'd like to participate. same character as in the other Evolved games.

Hm, maybe you can meet up with the main party later? Erin would be 50 years older, though that wouldn't be as bad as you think given the Evolved's longer lifespans, and she would be quite famous and rich because of her help in stopping the invading monsters.

EDIT: Mr.Zero, you still have more points to spend on stats. You spent 9/15. Salsacookies, you spent one point too much.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 10:38:50 pm by Cheesecake »
Dying of laughter?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 10:32:46 am »

((Going to have an easier time posting than I'd thought, and those conditions are fine with me.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 06:55:31 pm »

Reserved for when i am on a computer.
Name: Somanda

Ability: Absobsion shapeshifting (he can absorb a biological thing, effectively killing it, and take one one physical aspect of a creature, e.i. change his nose into a hounds nose for better smelling ability, or his hands into tenticals of an octopus. The characteristic does not go away unless he absorbs something to overide it. the access mass of the thing is stored in him as though he ate, so he can only take in as much as his belly can hold.)
Stability/Affinity: 65/35

Bio: Having grown up to an evolved who was constantly healing herself, he never noticed that he had such an ability to absorb anything until he once caught a bird, wishing to fly. He stopped before he could fully grow wings, but, he had to deal with the horrid pain of feathers bursting out of his skin, and bone, and structure of his arms melting away in a futile attempt to give wings. Soon he began to understand that, though it was never enough to outweigh her ability to heal, he was feeding on her, all of his life. Rejecting the very notion, in fear of killing his mother, he rejected her at the age of 12, running away from home. there, in his short term of vagabond ship, he had to learn, and understand the notion of hunger, of which he never had in his life, due to his mother's constant affection and grooming, of which he subconsciously fed off of. By the time he came back home, two years later, he was a scary mesh of too many different animals to count. He submitted to his mother, before, this time, with her blessing, leaving once again, at the age of 18.

Stats: (Minimum 1, Maximum 5. You have 0 points.)
Str: 5 (Physical prowess and capability.)
End: 3 (Physical ability to withstand punishment and go longer without nourishment.)
Spd: 4 (Speed, dexterity and reflex. Determines combat order.)
Cha: 2 (Persuasiveness and social presence.)
Int: 4 (Memory, problem solving and inventiveness.)
Wis: 3 (Mental fortitude and wisdom.)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:09:53 am by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 06:17:39 am »

((Going to have an easier time posting than I'd thought, and those conditions are fine with me.))

((Great! Everyone's sheet looks good. Mr.Zero has one point remaining.))
Dying of laughter?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evolved: Apex (0/5)
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 08:28:32 am »

This still going to happen?

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 08:34:07 am »

maybe e waits for full stack...
ill try my luck :D just fun for.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 09:26:05 am by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 02:20:12 pm »

Are there any limits on the age? My character is 80 years old now, but I can change it if we're all supposed to be in our early 20s or something...

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 02:36:51 am »

Even if there are like 8 people before me who have posted.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2015, 08:18:20 am »

This still going to happen?

Not anytime soon. I'll keep this on hold, since if I go through with this now I'll probably suck and not update it like everything else.
Dying of laughter?