Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 18  (Read 33961 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 15
« Reply #300 on: October 21, 2014, 10:45:43 am »

Collect my balls and get back home before someone else hassles me.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2014, 11:20:07 am »

Assemble a few of the faster or stronger dogs... we will take the upper floor! This will be our home, and ours alone.

"Take care" of the inhabitants of the upper floor
This is a blank sig.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 23, 2014, 05:04:11 pm »

Theodore chuckled as he heard the voice of his old associate come on the line, hoping it didn't sound nervous.
Because it kind of was. He'd been out of the game a while...

On the phone to Armando the fence, ask him how he is in a friendly manner, how's work, that sort of thing.
Be sure to ask after his wife, too, that's probably a long-running injoke between us.
Then, in a roundabout manner, hint at maybe trying to find some "work".
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 16
« Reply #303 on: October 24, 2014, 11:12:01 pm »

((Dammit Xantadice))

Motion for the guy to come out here! I has a plan.

Just a minor question, sir: would you like to increase the amount of money you get?
(4) The clerk seems disarmed enough by this question to put down the phone. "What do you want?"

Gort Natman.  A name destined for supervillainry.  With Gotham's crime rate somehow increasing further than its already astronomical amount, the Gnatman has decided it's time to make a name for himself.  Armed with only $1000 in savings, a cheap vaguely insectoid Halloween costume and an encyclopedic knowledge of all things entomological, Gotham's newest, lamest supervillain is about to make his debut.

After a quick shopping trip, of course.

First things first; I'll need some gadgets.  To that end, let's look for a local Radio Shack or something, somewhere to gather tech and parts to build some cool Gnat-gear.  Allot a budget of up to $250 to purchase high-techy odds and ends that look like they can be cannibalized and re-purposed as villainous doodads.
(2) There is no such thing as Radio Shack anymore. (3) However, you do find the next best thing: a thrift-store and a pawn shop.

Send a messenger of my own, a girl of no great standing, preferably, to see what BM wants, and if he by any chance happens to be Batman.

Also, anybody in my crew know anything about anyone called BM?

(4) You discover that this BM is none other than infamous mobster, Black Mask. He does indeed want to get a distribution deal with you.

"My friends, brothers and sisters, hear me! It is high time zat we fight back against the american swine. For too long have ve allowed them to make a mockery of our cultures. They have turned the great Chinese cuisine into something that would make chairman Mao weep! They have taken the very spicy soul of South American food and watered it down to a sad, bland shade of its former self. Zey dare...DARE to compare the watered down dishwater they sell in their fancy boutiques to real French wine!

No more I say! We must band together, brothers and sisters. Band together to drive these charlatans from zis city! And from the ashes of these fakes we will build our new home away from home! Who is with me?!"

give rousing speech, attract minions followers
(4) You get several immigrants coming up to ask you questions after the speech.

DEPLOY TEAMS OF SEVEN EACH TO FIND CRIMES IN PROGRESS AND CAPTURE THE CRIMINALS RESPONSIBLE

USE BASS CANNON AS HEAVY ARTILLERY IN CASE IT IS NECESSARY

(4) You roll into the areas the police neglect sometimes, though not the absolute shitholes, and abduct several criminals in the act of their crimes. You find a suspicious guy in a strange getup with a golf bag, though, and on spotting him, he flees down an alley.

Collect my balls and get back home before someone else hassles me.
(3) As you do this, you see some kind of tricked-out truck heading your way, and instinctively know this means trouble.

Assemble a few of the faster or stronger dogs... we will take the upper floor! This will be our home, and ours alone.

"Take care" of the inhabitants of the upper floor
(4) Using keys left in labcoat pockets, you open the stairwell door. The screams stop after a few minutes, and you know it is done.

Theodore chuckled as he heard the voice of his old associate come on the line, hoping it didn't sound nervous.
Because it kind of was. He'd been out of the game a while...

On the phone to Armando the fence, ask him how he is in a friendly manner, how's work, that sort of thing.
Be sure to ask after his wife, too, that's probably a long-running injoke between us.
Then, in a roundabout manner, hint at maybe trying to find some "work".
(2) Armando, as usual, says he has no wife. He seems a bit lukewarm after being cut off for so long, (6) but tells you he might have something for you. He says you might not like it, though. You, being a bit needful of work, though...
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 24, 2014, 11:18:57 pm »

CHECK OUT THIS PLOT HOOK

CHASE THAT FUCKER, GOTTA GO FAST

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 25, 2014, 12:52:14 am »

Shop the thrift stores and pawn shops for the aforementioned gadgets for $250.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 25, 2014, 01:59:57 am »

Good. The lab is ours. Nobody will miss those unpleasant scientists - dispatching them was improving the base quality of humans, after all. King of the dogs am I? Well, the king of the dogs needs a kingdom...

Take a select few of the dogs with me, and visit local homes and places of work. Explain to them that I now run this area, and will keep them safe in exchange for goods, services or cash. Any resistors will be brought back and caged, for use as livestock or experimentation.
This is a blank sig.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 25, 2014, 03:20:18 am »

Well, that seems like a sensible thing to agree to.

Unless I for some reason have heard that Black Mask is more untrustworthy than usual, of course. That's not the case, is it?

Probably best not to refuse in either case. He might take it personally. But first, what are the terms of the deal?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 30, 2014, 03:42:28 pm »

"What the hell are you doing, ya fuckin' Shadow?"
Attempt to push forward with the staff, specifically into the thing's abdomen.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 30, 2014, 04:23:55 pm »

Well, can I come in? It seems rather silly to conduct a business proposition from opposite sides of a window.

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 30, 2014, 04:34:42 pm »

Answer their questions! Have them leave their contact adresses for our next raid club meeting

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 30, 2014, 07:33:06 pm »

Get away from the truck. I probably don't want to get run down/caught by whoever's in there.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 30, 2014, 07:41:20 pm »

Search for replacement clothing.

"You know, I think your arrival managed to kill all the assassins that were there.  However, if any shred of proof it was them, and if the Batman finds any of it, then we may just have a little bit of a safety net."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #313 on: November 03, 2014, 02:13:25 am »

PTW this shit is off the hook

Literally 8 chains off the chain out of 8
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 03:44:32 pm by Wilfred of Ivanhoe »
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 06, 2014, 07:58:03 pm »

Oh crap, that's at least 8 actions, if not more. Sorry, IRL has been quite busy lately. Will update soon, if not tonight.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24