Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24

Author Topic: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 18  (Read 33999 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2014, 05:34:25 pm »

Villain Name: Red Hood
Gimmick: Has a hood over his face
Real Name (optional): Jack Napier
Short Description/Bio: Obsessed with robbing the Chemical Factory. Has a plan to escape it through the chemical waste dump.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2014, 05:39:12 pm »

Since there are only 10 applicants, I'll include them all. However, only 8 will be required for a turn, so that if someone can't play for a while, the game does not grind to a halt while we wait.

Further applications will be waitlisted, typing a long post now.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2014, 05:40:10 pm »

10 players... You're a braver man than I, Mr. Luman.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2014, 06:47:15 pm »

Villain Name: Twitch Guy
Gimmick: Hooking up people's brains to twitch for people on there to control, twitch plays pokemon style
Real Name (optional): Cast Nack
Short Description/Bio: He was a child prodigy of SCIENCE and creating crazy ideas from random meshes of things on the internet. He could not go to regular school due to the administrators thought that what his parents meant by "special" was mentally handicapped special. His parents died because of getting radiation to get super powers. Or just hippy drugs, he was quite young back then. Because of this, he was somehow not able to go to school anymore. He would also not accept any menial labor job due to his intellect. he found a laptop and watched twitch plays pokemon. After seeing the popularity of it, he got the idea of doing the same in real life!!! After 16 months of teasting on small rodents, he has his first prototype ready!!! But he needs human subjects for some reason? Why??? Because it was written on the to do list. He had always had bad memory, so he wrote that down just to not suddenly forget what he was doing. Oh well, what he would do with the finished version was probably illegal. Now to try to avoid getting caught.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2014, 07:17:39 pm »

Here are the starting situations and character sheets, with alterations to some. Let me know if there are any issues.

Spoiler: Shounen Man (click to show/hide)
Your obsession has taken it's toll on your life, leaving you with only $900 life savings and (1) living in your car, (5) which fortunately is a van in good working order. This situation has made you desperate, and you have vowed to steal your precious manga, since you can no longer acquire them through "legitimate" means. How dare the world deny you!

Spoiler: The Rambler (click to show/hide)
A poor man with only $800 and (5) a decent apartment to your name, you are taking inspiration from a certain legendary criminal and seeking vengeance upon those who have wronged you!

Spoiler: Nine-Ion (click to show/hide)
This is the last straw. With only $500 left in your savings after those damnable insurance mosquitos ripped you off, (6) you will soon be unable to pay for your rather nice apartment, one of the few comforts in your life. Now you shall put your plan into effect, gathering spare equipment and clothes from your closet. Soon...

Spoiler: The Griller (click to show/hide)
With only $600, your kitchen staff uniform, and (1) having just been evicted on the same day you were fired, you see you have no choice but to return to the miscreant ways of your youth to survive. Very well. If you must be a criminal, you shall be the best criminal!

Spoiler: Dogman (click to show/hide)
You've managed to save $500 so far at your job at an animal testing lab, (6) which will go a long way towards paying for the uptown apartment you've recently moved into.

Spoiler: The Dragon (click to show/hide)
With only $600 left to your name, you're glad to have employment, though you're quite skeptical of their claims of mystic power now. They have some strange things in their possession, but you're not so sure about actual magic, and this group is small in number and a bit low on resources. Still, they've got enough to pay, feed, and house you, so you can't really complain. And if they try something crazy, you figure your self-defense training could let you escape.

Spoiler: Schoolgirl (click to show/hide)
With $600 dollars, you've started a gang of several of your fellows from a Catholic girl's school in (one of) the bad parts of Gotham, (3) where you live in a shitty apartment. So far you've only been stealing car stereos, but you have bigger dreams, since the "good girl" lifestyle just isn't for you...

Spoiler: SOUNDCLOWN (click to show/hide)
A disgruntled electronic musician with only $900 and (4) a small apartment, you're disappointed by your failure to get your career off the ground, in addition to your family utterly falling apart. You've been DJ'ing at low-end clubs to make ends meet, but as the weeks of your sorry life go by, you grow increasingly bitter about your situation. No more...

Spoiler: Ze Frenchman (click to show/hide)
Life in this Gotham City is not at all what it was cracked up to be! It has left you with a mere $700 and (5) what these Americans claim to be a "nice" appartment. Pah! They would not know true class if it slapped them with the back of the hand! Well, you don't have to put up with this merde! You shall take matters into your own hands!

You have only $400, but a real dwarf could make do with even less! From your home in (2) the East-Side sewers, you shall make it happen!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2014, 07:33:45 pm »

Dammit, missed the boat.

I'll just PTW...though I might Waitlist as condiment king when I have the chance
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2014, 07:46:54 pm »

Eddie scowled as he stomped his way to the closet, his expression immediately softening as he laid his eyes on the packed golf-bag within. He pulls a sleek, shiny club out from the bag.
This thing'd got him through too many games to count. He gives a somewhat manic grin, recalling the time he far outscored Ken from accounting.
But, as lovely as the club is, it wouldn't do too well against the cops, much less Gotham's little set of vigilantes. It needed... improvements.
He slipped the club into his bagged before heading outside, the more questionable bits of his uniform(really, pretty much just the ski mask) jammed in one of the golf-bag's pockets. He immediately set out for the nearest garage he knew of. Chances are, they'd have the tools he'd need.

With any luck, they'll be more than willing to help out, and if not... Well, he'll help them see things his way.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 12:39:23 pm by SomeStupidGuy »
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2014, 08:31:45 pm »

Maddox awoke in his bed, if you could call blankets on a wireframe bed frame a bed.  At least they had a few thick ones to lessen the wires cutting into his back.  He looked over his tattered clothing, which he had since he joined the cult.  I'm going to have to get some new regular clothing in a few days, he thought to himself as he put the cult robes on over his clothing.  Don't want to get them too far gone before I go buy more.  He then donned the pendant that magic energy would be stored in for use by the cultists.  His didn't have any energy within it since he wasn't a 'cleric' class.  He was only a 'fighter' class, which his reinforced mask and hood and 'plated' robes were a testament to.  Really, it was less plating and more scrap metal with edges smoothed by various captives.  So far he had been placed on guard duty, so he hadn't had to participate in any of the raids, but who knows when they would send him on a mission.  After the morning rituals were completed, Maddox reports to his Cleric class commander for the task he is assigned today.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2014, 12:09:04 am »

EXAMINE HOUSE INVENTORY

LOOK OUT WINDOW

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2014, 02:17:46 am »

... but that apartment was still not going to pay for itself. Simon often regretted his studies in Biology, as it had led to this horrible situation - experiment on animals to provide for himself. Society could be so.... cold and uncaring to those creatures most in need of support. But what choice did he have? He could hardly let himself starve on the streets, as who would notice such a protest? Better to put those thoughts to one side, and earn a living by any means.

Go to work, reluctantly.
This is a blank sig.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2014, 03:23:45 am »

Shit, six hundred dollars! She was practically a high roller already!

Check who's in my gang of juvenile delinquents. Did I get Stacy from my class to join? What about Tricia? How well equipped are we? Stacy had a knife, I recall, and Tricia's dad is a hunter, so she might have something.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2014, 03:25:15 am »

Get out of my van, examine surroundings.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2014, 03:43:42 am »

With a sigh, Theodore stood on the sidewalk just down from what was, until very recently, his home.
Looks like it was time to get back into the game. He remembered some of his previous escapades, and then imagined himself climbing his way up to the Big Leagues of crime, unburdened by a boring (if deeply satisfying!) civilian job. His frown crumbled, his fierce green eyes flashed with amusement at the thought, and then, finally, he could not stop his face from cracking in a broad smile.
Chuckling, shaking his head slowly, he turns to head slowly back up the street, hands in pockets.
"Back in the game, eh? They'll be whisperin' the name o' The Griller soon enough..." he murmurs to himself, in his finest internal monologue voice. His eyes wander absently about the street as he ponders his next move.

>Check my inventory, what I'm wearing and such.

>Do I still have the key to the apartment/house/whatever I was until recently living in? If so, go in there and steal a kitchen appliance or two to kick-start my dastardly career. Otherwise, think about the part of town I'm in, any likely residential homes I could burgle nearby.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2014, 06:53:39 am »

Pierre looks out of his window, down unto the Americans walking along the streets. Soon, silly American, soon!

Take a shower, make sure my moustache is in tip-top shape

Then look on the internet for wine and/or cheese lover groups in Gotham

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2014, 09:43:19 am »

Hmm, I need to find a good build site, and then do some recruiting.

Get a flashlight, buy it if need be, and then explore the sewers.

(By Eastside sewers, do you mean I'm living in a seedy location? Or that I'm homeless?)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24