Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Delaying while playing through terrific PC speaker  (Read 448 times)

Grey Goo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • The Metallic
Delaying while playing through terrific PC speaker
« on: August 04, 2014, 07:18:20 pm »

This place really needs The Generic Programming Advice Thread...

Anyway, I have been playing around with PC speaker and wavs. Playback works and talking computer is funky thing. However I have problems with timing or more like with delay. Automatically calculated delay in fact. Adding delay manually into code just do not sound right. Need formula...

And if you really need know, my only language for a moment which allows programming for DOS is Qbasic. C for DOS got busted, badly... And can't remember where I put installer -.-'

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Delaying while playing through terrific PC speaker
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 06:32:35 am »

Programming for newbies thread is in Creative Projects, and the general programming thread is in General Discussion. :V
I can't help you with this problem, but in those threads people might be able to help you.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.