Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Single Mothers  (Read 5400 times)

grisha5

• Bay Watcher
  • [SACRIFICE_CAT:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
Re: Single Mothers
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 02:16:45 am »

I would prefer dwarves reproducing like earthworms: you cut a dwarf in two, now you got two dwarves.

CORRECTION:only a few species of worms reproduce upon being brutally cut into two
kittunns yay ~WalterWhite from DashNet forums
i am a cat. with a laser gun to shoot cat killers

Repseki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 05:32:22 am »

I feel like that would cause issues when facing any Dwarf invaders from Goblin civs. Probably a little counterproductive to have your military go about de-limbing your enemy if they are going to "poof" into offspring and punch your legendary Axedwarf's skull through his brain before even hitting the ground.

I would prefer dwarves reproducing like earthworms: you cut a dwarf in two, now you got two dwarves.

CORRECTION:only a few species of worms reproduce upon being brutally cut into two

Most can survive if cut along the segment lines though, right? Or do I have to take another random fact off the list of things we learn when we are five.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 03:58:59 am »

I feel like that would cause issues when facing any Dwarf invaders from Goblin civs. Probably a little counterproductive to have your military go about de-limbing your enemy if they are going to "poof" into offspring and punch your legendary Axedwarf's skull through his brain before even hitting the ground.

Most can survive if cut along the segment lines though, right? Or do I have to take another random fact off the list of things we learn when we are five.
the main false fact i can think of in my life is i used to think Godzilla was in the public domain that joke in the austin powers movie (i cant remember which one) confused the hell out of me
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it
Pages: 1 [2]