Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to convert to grisha5 (A stinky Scin)  (Read 27725 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to convert to grisha5
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2014, 05:38:17 pm »

"Mostly tools and experimental space. If we can get high bishops to connect with grisha5 on a deeper level we will be able to do wondrous things."
Attempt to make a less precise scanner to detect changes in here with the outside world. With so many followers The Will should have a much greater presence.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 08:34:33 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Meme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2014, 06:29:26 am »

Get some of our many new cultists to help with the potatoes as well.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2014, 07:50:18 am »

Keep learning stealth.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2014, 03:49:06 pm »

Walk around randomly, trying to sense the Will. Build an altar where it's strongest in the warehouse.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2014, 10:12:06 am »

Name: Howard Gordon
Career before cult: Used Car Salesman
Story: While the evil of enemies of grisha was great, there was a bigger one. The Used Car Salesmen Union. The sheer collection of liars, cheats and other proud Americans tried to sell anything, for everything. And now, Howard is an escapee from the den of madness that is UCSU.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2014, 03:30:23 pm »

Take the librarian to the facility for reeducation.
Combat: Librarian 11 vs 18+2 Angry Muscles

You swing your fist at him and knock him out cold. He falls on the ground. You pick him and put him over your shoulder and saunter back to thee warehouse all the while thinking about the first prisoner that you killed. Then as you come around the corner you see Justin talking to a police officer.

"Mostly tools and experimental space. If we can get high bishops to connect with grisha5 on a deeper level we will be able to do wondrous things."
Attempt to make a less precise scanner to detect changes in here with the outside world. With so many followers The Will should have a much greater presence.
Above Average 16-2 Lack proper equipment-2 Lack of tools+ 1 Tinkerer/13 Success

You put together a small device that seems to pick up the Will of Grisha. But you can't tell for certain as there are so many cultists around. You go outside and do some testing. It seems to work properly as it seems to detect the change in surroundings and its readings drop as you leave the warehouse.

''Excuse me sir.''

You look up. There is a police officer standing there.

''We have reports of a kidnapping in this area. Apparently a librarian got in an altercation with a burly fella over some books and the burly fella picked him up like a sack of spuds and was last seen walking towards this district. Funny the things people will fight over isn't it? Anyway, me and my partner want to know if you've seen anything?''

Just then you spot Moriarty standing a few metres behind the police officer with a man over his shoulder. It's all you can do to stop your eyes widening or your jaw dropping.

Get some of our many new cultists to help with the potatoes as well.
Average 20/10 Overshoot.

You ask for volunteers to get and they all volunteer. In the push to get out the door some of the cultists get trampled to death. They cultivate the remaining lands into another potato plot. There doesn't seem to be any room for the growing of any more crops behind the warehouse. +1 potato plot -6 Cultists

Feel pity for Hirata. Teach her how to stealth
Keep learning stealth.
7+2 Help/16 Failure

You both try to improve Hirata's skills but despite the help Hirata just can't seem to manage to improve. She is either to loud or too visible. Maybe if you try again she might get better.

Walk around randomly, trying to sense the Will. Build an altar where it's strongest in the warehouse.
Average 9/10

You wander everywhere around the warehouse but you do not feel a discernible difference in the strength of the will and so you start to get frustrated. You almost explode in anger and frustration. You go to find Justin to see if the device he was tinkering on earlier could help. You spot him outside talking to a police officer.

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cult (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to convert to grisha5 (Killing heathens and faithful alike)
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2014, 07:46:19 pm »

"Of course not officers. I have been far to busy with science! I have discovered a new kind of energy that appears to be generated by certain areas and individuals. Of course I'm in very early stages of testings and I have very limited resources however I am applying for further funding and I am hoping for the best."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2014, 05:28:58 pm »

Hello, officer! Do you have a moment to listen to a humble servant of Grisha5?

Meme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2014, 07:03:39 pm »

Have surviving cultists tear down some of the warehouse and put down more potato plots

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2014, 08:48:39 pm »

Sneak around back to the potato plots, prop the librarian up like a scarecrow, gag him, bind him, and put a bag over his head.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2014, 08:58:43 pm »

Go to Anthony and scold him over the poor treatment of our humble servants. Sacrifice a plot of potatoes for Grisha's forgiveness.

"Anthony!!! Look what you do. Do you not treasure our followers, like you do your potatoes?"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:01:36 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2014, 07:31:28 am »

Just keep working on sneaking
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2014, 04:48:23 am »

"Of course not officers. I have been far to busy with science! I have discovered a new kind of energy that appears to be generated by certain areas and individuals. Of course I'm in very early stages of testings and I have very limited resources however I am applying for further funding and I am hoping for the best."
Easy 18/7 Success

''Thank you for your time sir''

He goes to walk away when Sullivan calls out to him.

Hello, officer! Do you have a moment to listen to a humble servant of Grisha5?
Easy 7+2/7 Success

He puts on a grin. You can tell it's quite fake however.

''Sure''

Just then Moriarty saunters past with the man still over his shoulder.

Have surviving cultists tear down some of the warehouse and put down more potato plots
Above Average 6/13 Failure

You gather a bunch of the cultists and attempt to deconstruct the wall. You are not up to the task however and spend a lot of time scratching your heads as you can't figure out how to bring it down safely.

Sneak around back to the potato plots, prop the librarian up like a scarecrow, gag him, bind him, and put a bag over his head.
Above Average 1/13 Epic Failure

Deciding that hiding in plain sight would be your best bet, even more so considering Sullivan and Justin are distracting him. You walk casually by with the librarian over your shoulder.

''Stop right there. Put your hands above your head and drop the man.''

Go to Anthony and scold him over the poor treatment of our humble servants. Sacrifice a plot of potatoes for Grisha's forgiveness.

"Anthony!!! Look what you do. Do you not treasure our followers, like you do your potatoes?"
Average 7/10 Failure

The workers in the potato plots prevent you from getting near them. Look like you won't be sacrificing a potato plot today.

Just keep working on sneaking
Hard 7/16 Failure

You just can't get the hang of this sneaking business. You still haven't improved your sneaking abilities.

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cult (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to convert to grisha5 (Hiding in Plain Sight and Failing)
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2014, 07:53:45 am »

Record some preliminary data for future use.

Meme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to convert to grisha5 (Hiding in Plain Sight and Failing)
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2014, 08:27:51 am »

Tell cultists to put up protections to protect potato plots.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13