Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to convert to grisha5 (A stinky Scin)  (Read 27665 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to convert to grisha5
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 07:45:42 pm »

((Can we still feel the Will?))

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 07:48:39 pm »

Yes you can. It is always in the background guiding you. But, you must make your own choices.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 08:06:46 pm »

Try to make the place a little more homey. This will be a respectable cult, so help me Grisha!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2014, 08:20:42 pm »

Go grab some people and carry them to the cult building.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2014, 08:36:43 pm »

"Fellows. I propose that The Will is potentially detectable. If we can detect a difference between The Chosen of Grisha5 and The Yet to Be we may be able to discern how to utilize divine and arcane energies for our cause as well as set up early warning system for the approach of the wizard. I would suggest Sullivan sets up a recruitment for test subjects under the guise of investigating a new form of radiation generated by certain people and experimentation to identify and manipulate said radiation."
Begin putting together a device to observe as much of the spectrum as possible.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2014, 09:07:23 pm »

Ha! I like that! You've got my support! But, look around you, buck. I don't think we're quite, ah, situated to block out interference or set up unbiased whatchamadiggers. And frankly, I wouldn't trust the wiring in this dump to power a toaster. We are ankle-deep in all manner unholy filth, in case you haven't noticed, and I don't know about you, but I'm homeless.

Also, give me a better term for "radiation". There's only so much I can do with that.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2014, 09:16:12 pm »

Bernardo begins singing in a melodic tone
"If Grisha the 5th so wills, so it shall be!"

Begin carving symbols of Grisha5 on the walls
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2014, 11:54:57 pm »

Attempt to clean up the place a bit.

"This place needs to look better if we want anyone to take us seriously..."
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2014, 09:43:17 am »

Ha! I like that! You've got my support! But, look around you, buck. I don't think we're quite, ah, situated to block out interference or set up unbiased whatchamadiggers. And frankly, I wouldn't trust the wiring in this dump to power a toaster. We are ankle-deep in all manner unholy filth, in case you haven't noticed, and I don't know about you, but I'm homeless.

Also, give me a better term for "radiation". There's only so much I can do with that.

"Try 'energy' it seems less dangerous even though most natural energies are a form of radiation."

Meme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2014, 11:24:29 am »

Try to see if theres anywhere to farm. If there is then plant potatoes to be used for the glory of Grisha5 and use said filth as manure.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2014, 12:58:49 pm »

Waitlist? If so,

Name: 49th servant of the Great GRISHA(he is the only one worthy of a true name)
Age: With the Great GRISHA now on this world, our time on the mortal plane matters not.
Gender: GRISHA is the only one we need differentiate from mortals. GRISHA is Great.
Career: GRISHA has come to save us. What we once were matters no more.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:19:33 pm by Alev »

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 01:14:53 pm »

Try to make the place a little more homey. This will be a respectable cult, so help me Grisha!
Average 12/10 Success

You collect a bunch of crates and a tarpaulin. You stack the crates atop one another and drape the tarpaulin across. This creates a small room that retains some of the heat and keeps out the water. Most of it. You also find a few chairs you can sit on and set them up inside this makeshift room.

Go grab some people and carry them to the cult building.
Above average 16+2 Strength/13 Success

You go out into the street. But before you grab anybody, you buy a roll of duct tape to restrain your reluctant kidnapees. You then cart off two victims to the warehouse and tape them to the most sturdy looking pipe but the tape and pipe wouldn't hold them well if they tried to escape. -$5 +Duct Tape +2 Kidnapees
Begin putting together a device to observe as much of the spectrum as possible.
Hard 5-4 Lacks resources-4 Little understanding of arcane-2 Improvised equipment +1 Tinkerer/16 Failure

You gather a pile of materials. You attempt to construct a device that can harness the arcane and divine energies for the cause of Grisha. Sadly you lack proper materials to construct such a device and are building it out of scraps, with improvised equipment and you lack knowledge in the arcane and divine. You end up with a mish-mash statue of scrap that does nothing but offend the eye.
(Sorry but you have just started in a warehouse full of junk and is little better than a sewer. What did you expect? But it is a good idea.)

Begin carving symbols of Grisha5 on the walls
Average 19-2 Improvised tools/10 Success

You grab a steel rod and begin carving on the wall. You create several symbols on the wall. They lend the warehouse a more cult-like vibe. It also makes the will of Grisha seem a little stronger.

Attempt to clean up the place a bit.
Easy 16/7 Success
You do a good job of cleaning up the warehouse. You remove some of the rubble on the ground. You also dispose of several rotting and broken crates and pallets. You also buy some cleaning supplies to dispose of the filth on the floor. You also use some of Moriarity's tape to patch the pipes. But still there is a lingering odour in the building of things better left unmentioned and the hole in the ceiling still has a gaping hole in it.Cleaning supplies-$20

Try to see if theres anywhere to farm. If there is then plant potatoes to be used for the glory of Grisha5 and use said filth as manure.
Average 18+1 Farmer/10
You find a patch of land behind the warehouse suitable for the growth of potataetoes. You buy a sack of potatoes and plant them in the plot. You also gather some of the filth and use it as fertiliser. Now we just have to wait for them to grow.-$10 Potatoes growing out back

Spoiler:  Characters (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Cult (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:58:45 pm by Comrade Shamrock »

Meme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 01:17:02 pm »

Water Potatoes
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:25:21 pm by Meme »

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2014, 01:22:03 pm »

Use my Potato Farming Parents souls to magically grow the potatoes.
You don't have those souls, please don't get that ridiculous.

Meme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 01:25:32 pm »

Changed
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13