Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Toy Cutodes IC: Night one  (Read 3043 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Toy Cutodes IC: Night one
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2014, 10:53:18 am »

Saber sees the others begin to fight and joins Hammer head, acting as his support.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2014, 10:53:47 am »

Never mind I just saw the list.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:57:28 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2014, 11:20:09 am »

Chillie Dog stares down the minotaur, and begins his march to stand against the beast.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2014, 02:28:25 pm »

Never mind this, thought I was fighting.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2014, 02:38:37 pm »

Saber sees the others begin to fight and joins Hammer head, acting as his support.
((The mental image of a tiny action figure trying to protect an absolutely massive Kaiju figure is fairly hilarious, considering Hammerhead absolutely dwarfs everyone. :P))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2014, 05:02:58 pm »

((The mental image of a tiny action figure trying to protect an absolutely massive Kaiju figure is fairly hilarious, considering Hammerhead absolutely dwarfs everyone. :P))
((What does "support" mean anyways? Is she going to try and pick him up?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2014, 08:58:50 pm »

((She is going to assist him with attacking. Using her speed and cunning and his brawn and strength, it should prove extremely entertaining and destructive.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2014, 09:10:44 pm »

(( I'd like to say that Chillie Dog is fairly large, about a foot tall and 6 inches wide. No kaiju but the second biggest probably, large enough for a kid to cuddle, if that helps.))
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2014, 11:59:06 pm »

Fins acts first! He fires his grappling harpoon at Armstrong! It goes past him though as he dodges and closes the distance between the two. Fins acts quickly though and pulls his knife meeting the muscle man halfway! What happens next is one for the books as Fins slides the last foot of distance stopping in a crouch and sticking Armstrong causing a small amount of blood to be loosed before in an incredible feet of rage and strength he flips the larger man over him causing him to land on his back, now bleeding from the wound he was dealt.

Hammerhead and Saber hang back and soon see that was a smart idea as after Sonic runs past Carrie Chille dog is tripped by the girl. Carrie sketches a rune on Chille's back and soon finds he is unable to even think of attacking anyone other than the girl. Which he does so with glee! He picks up Carrie and tosses her at the wall making her crash into some lockers leaving a person shaped indent. However she gets up and smirks, a bit of blood running down her cheek. She giggles cutely.
"Let's play some more mister bear!"

Sonic pauses as some tentacles smack the ground in front of him. The source is obvious, it's coming from the math class room, Sonic relizes that he's going to need to destroy that door before he can get to the Minotaur. Typical bully behavior.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2014, 01:56:18 am »

Take the rope from my spear (which should still be attached to the gun which should still be nearby assuming I just dropped it to pull me knoife) and leap upon Armstrong, wrap it about his throat, and STRANGLE him!! >:O

I'll pull it 'til your eyes pop out!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 12:54:22 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2014, 02:12:34 am »

Hammerhead stared at the giant girl with no apprehension or fear, but rather interest and bemusement. He said no words, only leaping into a....

...a charge at the girl. Ram her legs. If possible, grab her leg and swipe her down. No monster stands taller than a kaiju.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2014, 11:21:35 am »

A thought went through my head. I am a dog, not a bear.

Jump up and do a cannonball on her gut.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2014, 08:11:16 pm »

Saber waits for Hammerhead to knock the girl down before running and jumping off his back and slashing her blade downward towards the girl to release a blast of energy at her and landing on the other side.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2014, 12:38:10 pm »

Sonic jumps back, looking at this 'Maths Class', examining it intently and looking for weak points.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]