Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: cybercritics  (Read 9850 times)

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
Re: cybercritics
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 06:46:20 pm »

Oh god I have no idea what I am doing.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 06:47:28 pm »

Oh god I have no idea what I am doing.
Filing patents and manufacturing the things.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

BallC420

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 08:48:05 pm »

All keys are gone. I recall playing this a while ago, the UI was a bit clunky and I remember being frustrated about something simple -- I was never good at chemistry so I had to keep switching between screens to tell whether an element was a "noble gas" or some other category of element that I guess the game expects you to know off the top of your head.

Also, once you start getting a lot, I wished the interface for patenting was better and it just showed you what you can patent instead of making you fiddle with trying every combination of 3 dropdowns.

(I may have been playing the demo/alpha so take my words with a grain of salt, it might have been improved but I'll let one of the folks who actually got a key speak to it)

critic

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 06:52:26 am »

I assure you I'm no bot, and posting here like this was a bit uncomfortable, does have the feel of shameless self promotion...

Any thoughts on the game from the guys that grabbed a key?

yamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2015, 12:30:21 am »

Not a bot.  I asked him to drop in 'cause i figured his games would interest DF fans.  Has anyone been following Space Duty?  Last time i checked there had been no recent update...
Then again, I consider Infinity to be overly ambitious, something that might easily spell it's downfall.

-Blackthorne

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2015, 04:38:42 am »

My biggest question is how no one had taken the name critic before now... I figured Neonivek would have taken it on principle.

Anyways, people don't seem to mind when you come in and say here is my game and a little street cred to DF. Also putting up a give away helps.

I say Welcome!

critic

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 02:46:35 am »

I paused development of Space Duty due to some RL priorities, also been working on some Android games as a breather. Planning to resume development in the near future...

Thanks for the welcome.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 06:33:37 am by critic »
Pages: 1 [2]