Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: Etrian Odyssey RTD: The Labyrinth of Dreams  (Read 34953 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Etrian Odyssey RTD: The Labyrinth of Dreams
« Reply #300 on: September 13, 2014, 03:42:45 pm »

((Sorry, was sick in the past week, then timezones :S. Also, exams.))

Cyra broke her silence, tapping Shiloh's shoulder. "How's everyone doing?"

(Get well soon Tir, and good luck with your exams.)

Shiloh responded by purring quietly. "Everyone isss doing well. It ssseemsss you and I are the the only two not drinking, but I don't plan on it. You can if you want, though."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 15, 2014, 06:59:31 pm »

Having a thought, Mackay returns to the bar.

"Empty bottles, please, if you will! Preferably with stoppers!"

If she provides some, get about... 3. And fill them with sewer brew!
She covers her face with the palm of her hand and begrudgingly points to the trash bin.  With glee you grab a few, and rush back to the bartender.  "I'll take some Sewer Brew to go, if you will!"  Reluctantly, she fills them up and stoppers them for you.  "If only so you don't scare away other customers with the smell."
Shiloh tilted his head to the side. "A deer? Are the onesss in the labyrinth really that dangerousss?"
The gladiator gets a little worked up, happy to elaborate.  "Oh yea!  Most creatures bigger than a cat are monsters.  They may look similar to regular animals, but they're quite dangerous.  Not to say that there aren't normal animals in the Labyrinth as well.  We've seen rabbits, birds, bugs, and the like.  All doing just fine.  Anyway, the deer had a full rack of antlers and had a huge amount of physical strength.  It just battered us.  It's scream is the worst part, though.  It just pierces your very soul.  Or at least it feels that way.  In any case it's very disorienting, and our ears were ringing for a while."  He pokes a finger in his ear and twists it around for a moment.  "They seem at least somewhat docile though.  We've seen them before, and they rarely attack.  Just be careful and I'm sure you'll be fine."
"Wha.. How dare you!" Bianca gave a particularly withering glare, before turning her back to him, still drinking the mead.
[5]The mead started ok, but the aftertaste isn't sitting well with you.  At least you feel all warm and fuzzy now, right?  Now that you think about it, Shiloh is pretty warm and fuzzy too.  It would probably be really nice to snuggle up and feel that soft fur. [8]You realize what you were thinking and snap back, quietly embarrassed.  Alcohol is truly a horrifying thing.  Maybe.

((Rest at the inn whenever you're done here.  I'm not gonna stop you all from drinking yourself silly :P)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 15, 2014, 07:25:57 pm »

"Huh. Well, I'll keep that in mind then, if we get hungry down there. Then again, maybe it would be a fun challenge to kill one of thossse deer. Sssomething to bring back and ssshow off, maybe." Shiloh scratched his chin with a claw. "Are their antlersss valuable?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 15, 2014, 07:54:57 pm »

"Huh. Well, I'll keep that in mind then, if we get hungry down there. Then again, maybe it would be a fun challenge to kill one of thossse deer. Sssomething to bring back and ssshow off, maybe." Shiloh scratched his chin with a claw. "Are their antlersss valuable?"
"Yea, someone will find a use for pretty much anything off of monsters.  They tend to be very durable materials, or sharp, or magical."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 15, 2014, 07:57:37 pm »

"I sssee." Shiloh continued to think. "I'll jussst have to remember to butcher anything we kill, then. We could alwaysss ussse more money. Any tipsss for new adventurersss?" he asked.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 15, 2014, 08:06:48 pm »

"Do monsters also attack those not directly attacking them?"
Cyra looked at her healing equipment as she added to Shiloh's conversation.

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 15, 2014, 08:43:17 pm »

"I sssee." Shiloh continued to think. "I'll jussst have to remember to butcher anything we kill, then. We could alwaysss ussse more money. Any tipsss for new adventurersss?" he asked.
The survivalist girl holds up her fingers, motioning 1... 2... 3... "Just take your time, be smart, and know when to run.  At the same time, sometimes you gotta take risks to make progress.  You know how it is.  If you were afraid of the unknown, you wouldn't be here."
"Do monsters also attack those not directly attacking them?"
Cyra looked at her healing equipment as she added to Shiloh's conversation.
The guy chimes in, "Of course.  But as long as you keep your distance, you should be a little safer.  Don't let your guard down though."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 17, 2014, 05:09:17 pm »

((Sorry about the delay, been busy with a lot of things these days. Including ER's recent developments. I'll try to get this ball rolling, though.))

Dahne rapped on the table a few times to call the attention of his nearby teammates, waving over Maximus and Zertch as well. "Anyone who won't be drinkin' should probably head to bed soon. Before anyone leaves though, we need to get set on a definitive name. Anyone inspired by any drunken muse?" he asked while moving an arm behind his back to put the black wolf's fur over the backrest of his chair, apparently mindful of not letting anyone vomit on the valuable decoration.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 18, 2014, 03:56:13 am »

"The Godly Golden Guild of Greedy Glory?" Mackay wonders, inspecting his sewer brew for volatility.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 19, 2014, 09:33:22 am »

"How about 'Golden Guild'? Still pretentious, but less, and better as a name." Dahne replied, offerin' his socially drunk opinion on the matter before turning to the rest of his companions - moderately intoxicated princess and sober people alike. "Anyone else?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 19, 2014, 10:23:19 am »

By now, the princess had actually drunk all of her mead, and her reasoning was lacking. "Golden guild?" Her words slightly slurred. "Shure.. Golden guild works just fine.." Wobbling a little bit, she gave a little hiccup, and that seemed to shock her into a state of increased sobriety. Rubbing her head, she looked down at the floor guiltily, and made her way to the inn, slightly unsteady.

((Sorry for the very long period of no replies.))
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 19, 2014, 12:18:01 pm »

((You weren't the only one, so I guess it's fine.))

Dahne sighed. "Girl, you shouldn't go to the inn all by yourself." he tried to tell her, but as she left on her own he glanced at Shiloh. "If you don't go, I will, but any idea for a name before that?"
>Yes?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 19, 2014, 12:24:25 pm »

By now, the princess had actually drunk all of her mead, and her reasoning was lacking. "Golden guild?" Her words slightly slurred. "Shure.. Golden guild works just fine.." Wobbling a little bit, she gave a little hiccup, and that seemed to shock her into a state of increased sobriety. Rubbing her head, she looked down at the floor guiltily, and made her way to the inn, slightly unsteady.

((Sorry for the very long period of no replies.))

Follow her, and make sure she encounters no trouble!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 19, 2014, 04:37:03 pm »

Shiloh shrugged. "I am not good with thinking of namesss, and I have no opinion." He watched Maximus follow Bianca off, then turned to Cyra. "Perhapsss we ssshould go too?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 19, 2014, 04:41:43 pm »

"Oh, well. Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow. Apparently gettin' drunk didn't help much, since I haven't gotten any new ideas either." Dahne shrugged.

Follow half-sober Bianca back to the inn.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27