Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Eragon Mod 1.3 (Complete)  (Read 5353 times)

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
Re: Eragon Mod (In Progress)
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2014, 01:21:12 pm »

I'll try it out
   (*) Stopped zombies from interrupting your sleep to ask if they can help you with something

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2014, 01:40:06 pm »

This time he made the sword, but it was out of coal... Any way to stop this?
   (*) Stopped zombies from interrupting your sleep to ask if they can help you with something

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2014, 02:38:54 pm »

How would I put an image off of my computer on here?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:40:28 pm by deepspaceprobe9 »

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2014, 02:39:15 pm »

Like music to my eyes

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2014, 04:26:16 pm »

Not exactly sure how to make the ore show up in roots... I'll look into it for you. Also, since it's an Eragon mod, do you need more dragons? I have one fully functional new dragon, plus I'm working on making more.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2014, 04:28:48 pm »

I asked if I could use your mountain dragon, and I'll add in the ability to turn a companoin into a dragon ONCE.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2014, 04:32:09 pm »

Oh, that was you! Glad I could help out with this mod. I could also make some massive dragons, elemental dragons, multi-headed, anything you need.
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2014, 04:33:34 pm »

Code: [Select]
[REACTION:MAKE_RIDER_SWORD]
[NAME:make rider sword]
[BUILDING:RHUNON_FORGE:NONE]
[REAGENT:A:600:BAR:NONE:INORGANIC:BRIGHTSTEEL]
[REAGENT:B:1:GEM:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[PRODUCT:100:1:WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_RIDER:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:A:NONE][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:150]
[FUEL]
[SKILL:FORGE_WEAPON]

The bar reagent had an incorrect number. It should be a multiple of 150, as bars have a size of 150. So a reagent number of 150 would be one bar, and for four bars it would be 600.

The order of arguments for a reagent is ID:amount:item:subtype:material:subtype

Since you did not have a material defined it would take any material it wanted, which I guess was a nearby bar of charcoal. With the reaction above it will only take brightsteel bars.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2014, 04:40:30 pm »

Oh, and just a warning, my mountain dragon's biggest weakness is decapitations. They are easy to behead. In a seven on two mountain dragon vs normal dragon fight, the dragon killed them all with headshots in under a minute. I suggest finding a way to make dragon armour. From my basic understanding of equipment laws, it shouldn't be that hard, the hardest part being to make them the right size.

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2014, 04:47:11 pm »

BlackFlyme:
Thanks.

StagnantSoul:
The problem is that currently, you cant equip your companions.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2014, 04:58:46 pm »

Oh yeah... Forgot that bit.  :-X Haven't done adventure mode for a while. I'm sure a mountain dragon is more dangerous than a speardwarf.

On another note, can you make your own material template? Like making dragon, hydra, roc, and demon bones into a type of metal? I'd love to make those into metals, going hydra<roc<dragon<demon. Demon bone metal>adamantine. This would make it very useful to fight the demons, but you'd need tons of bones to make armor. Weapons would be the best bet, probably. Say you'd need ten hydra/roc/dragon/demon bones to equal one normal metal bar.

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2014, 05:04:12 pm »

You could, but think of it this way.
If a demon's skull was stronger than adamantine, and that most dwarves won't aim for the throat, you would send hores and hordes of dwarves out to kill this thing and it would take forever and the severed heads of many dwarves to take one down. Or is that what you want?

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2014, 05:06:45 pm »

:o No! I didn't think of that. Maybe a special reaction in magma forges only? An alloy of steel and the bones to make something like... Tainted steel for demons, scaled steel for hydra, burning steel for dragon, and... I don't know for a name for roc.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2014, 05:10:24 pm »

Yea, you could make their materials the same as usual, but use reactions to change them into another material.

Though you would not be able to do this with procedurally generated creatures such as Titans, Forgotten Beasts, or Demons. They would have to be custom demons in order to do that.

Edit: also, you can now trade items with your companions, but whether they will use what you give them or not seems a bit random.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2014, 05:12:10 pm »

Aww.. Ohwell. That'll still be awesome to have. I'll look into reactions later, never gotten into them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5