Advanced search  

Poll

What are you looking forward to most in Meeple Station

Multiple Z-layer building in a Rimworld-Like
Complex building structures
Overworld map movement (galactic scale)
Other (Define!)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Meeple Station, 1.0 launch on the 10th of April at 10am PST potential 50%off!  (Read 12660 times)

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How does the 50% discount work? I own regions of ruin but it's only 25% off.

EDIT: Nvm I'm dumb, I have rise to ruins or whatever, that other game that sounds really similar.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 07:42:56 pm by Vivalas »
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

amjh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seeing the people involved makes me really suspicious on if it'll be properly finished...
The truly amazing thing for me here is that a 6 page thread can be created of exceedingly high quality, simply because a group of manic depressive, schizophrenic midgets were able to milk a cow.
Argblarg 5 am not all tiles are done what the

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Seeing the people involved makes me really suspicious on if it'll be properly finished...
100%

I'm staying far away from this

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

I am still keeping an eye on this game's progress.  It does look interesting.

100%

I'm staying far away from this
Perhaps I've missed something?  I don't know of any issues, a quick google comes up with nothing, and searching Mox Gams on steam beings up a game that seems well received.  Reviews of meeple station are mixed,  a buggy launch will do that, but y'all are talking there is a history with the people involved?

From what I understand the game is currently very buggy, and I'll admit I'm waiting for the multiplayer and a little polish before I buy.  But when has that been an absolute no-go for Bay12ers?  The home of leaving defensive fortifications for a sock, killer Carp and sponges, and tantrum spirals?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 02:49:22 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

waiting for the multiplayer

everyone was, kickstarter was about it, and then they just gave up basically soon as kickstarter ended. of course people are pissed.

Mailo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

waiting for the multiplayer

everyone was, kickstarter was about it, and then they just gave up basically soon as kickstarter ended. of course people are pissed.
Er ... correct me, if I am wrong, but as far as I can tell the Kickstarter failed, so why are people pissed? They didn't cough up enough cash for the concept, so the team went ahead with a different concept and a reduced scope, financed by themselves.
Your post sounds as if they took the money from the Kickstarter and then did a Bait&Switch, which as far as I can tell did not happen.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

kickstarter, early access and marketing on private forums were *all* aligned.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

A glance through the steam reviews for the "1.0" release showed about what I expected. Sad really, but expected.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]