Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Interaction to throw?  (Read 852 times)

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
Interaction to throw?
« on: August 19, 2014, 09:40:55 am »

Would there be a way to make an interaction that could throw an enemy or break its bones?
   (*) Stopped zombies from interrupting your sleep to ask if they can help you with something

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
Re: Interaction to throw?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 10:08:15 am »

Would there be a way to make an interaction that could throw an enemy or break its bones?
Unfortunately not. It would be pretty cool if you could though, I can think of lots of spells (Gusts of win, earthquakes) that could be written up if you could throw people around ;) Best you can do on the bone breaking is bruise them, and cause bleeding, to simulate broken bones :P No actual breaking them though.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 10:28:12 am »

Deadly dust.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 10:36:34 am »

Deadly dust.
Oh of course :P Didn't think of that... Yeah, undirected dust will throw anything around the creature emitting it, and may break bones. It'll likely kill the creature using it to though I thought?

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 11:56:23 am »

The flows aren't working. The character gets the syndrome KingMurdoc might remember about from my main thread, but they don't actually do the flow part. Just shouting and self detriment syndromes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
   (*) Stopped zombies from interrupting your sleep to ask if they can help you with something

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 12:16:47 pm »

Nevermind, I fixed it, I forgot the MATERIAL token

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 02:44:56 pm »

Directed dust has less of an issue, but yeah, you'll get tossed around by it occasionally. Death isn't assured tho
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 03:01:40 pm »

With what I'm using, neither of them breaks bones. Should I put the density up? It's already higher then slade, and they don't get thrown around much.