Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 288

Author Topic: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!  (Read 763648 times)

Monlord

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!
« Reply #4245 on: February 18, 2022, 12:16:34 pm »

Any news on Chapter Master? Or we are still waiting for GW to change their terms?

Blogaugis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: March 07, 2022, 03:41:15 pm »

Guess we're still waiting. In forums or discord discussion servers...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: March 07, 2022, 07:18:09 pm »

Any news on Chapter Master? Or we are still waiting for GW to change their terms?

Which one?

Heretic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: April 17, 2022, 03:32:03 pm »

PTW

BP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: June 07, 2022, 10:26:21 pm »

I'm itching for some Chapter Master content, anyone know about any projects still in progress? I'm getting to the point of looking into starting my own but i'm just writing down notes of what I'd want it to be so nothing will happen for sometime if at all.

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: June 08, 2022, 06:54:36 am »

I haven't written any code in a few months, but I'm also not ghosted, for whatever that's worth. Just been prioritizing other hobbies.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: June 08, 2022, 10:43:54 pm »

I haven't written any code in a few months, but I'm also not ghosted, for whatever that's worth. Just been prioritizing other hobbies.
To be fair, we haven't spammed bug reports for a couple months.
Glad to see you're still around.

mathuxsolus

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: August 02, 2022, 08:57:23 pm »

Hi everyone, quick question. How do I use the cheats? I looked in the changelog.txt and unless I'm slack, I didn't see how to use them and I did not see anything once I loaded the game. I have Version 0.6602 (Windows)Updated 2021-07-23 by The Lion. Thanks.

Blogaugis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: August 03, 2022, 06:25:56 am »

Hi everyone, quick question. How do I use the cheats? I looked in the changelog.txt and unless I'm slack, I didn't see how to use them and I did not see anything once I loaded the game. I have Version 0.6602 (Windows)Updated 2021-07-23 by The Lion. Thanks.
Have You tried scrolling down, to the bottom of the changelog?
If it is TL:DR for You - press p, and typable text area should appear. You can type in the relevant code (again, codes should be in the changelog.txt).

mathuxsolus

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: August 03, 2022, 01:59:42 pm »

I did, I was just slack it seems, I had seen the cheats but somehow I didn't see how to use them lol. Thank you.

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: December 02, 2022, 08:22:03 pm »

Bay, Bay12, why would I start a new topic? I take pride in my OG Chapter Master thread street cred!

I don't have a new release to announce, but I have actually been making some progress for the first time in (checks clock) the better part of a year. I was mired in refactor hell trying to update my pitched battle code to be able to handle species that were too big for a single space on the grid, and rather than smartly go work on something else for a while, I'd open the code, go to the place I had compilation errors, grimace for an hour, then go do something else. Then it was the holiday season, and I had a four day weekend, so I actually buckled down and banged out a set of changes... then decided I didn't like them, so I threw them away and banged out a different approach that I like better. Whee! (And, if I'm being honest, coming back to this thread and going through all the people who came in with big promises only to disappear within a week or three provides me some fuel to not be That Guy. I'll likely still be working on a beta release after I retire, I will take years to produce nothing substantial, but I'll do it in plain sight and leave the mess I've made available on GitHub, dammit!)

My use-or-lose vacation time for the year means I have three-day weekends for the next several weeks and no plans for them other than playing games and seeing if I can't actually move a ticket on the Trello board to done for the first time in over a year. Fingers crossed but, as always, no promises.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: December 02, 2022, 08:59:56 pm »

Awesome, I was just thinking about ndkid's Chapter Master!

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: December 02, 2022, 09:05:18 pm »

You're doing God-Emperor's work. That is, mostly sitting on your arse, but still being the only person keeping this thing going against all odds. :P

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: December 03, 2022, 01:06:44 am »

Faith is eternal.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: December 10, 2022, 03:39:12 am »

In the name of the Emperor, FINISH THIS!

Just joking my friend, it's awesome.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 288