Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288

Author Topic: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!  (Read 763649 times)

Monlord

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!
« Reply #4290 on: May 30, 2023, 03:07:23 am »

So, I saw that there are still some problems with downloading the last version ,so as someone who got his hands on the game, I've decided to put on Mega in case on link stop working,etc

https://mega.nz/file/d1NRUSrY#ePRLmS4OccRg9fzOSUyHR_sS-tH4thl15SaIVojw-Ws

Here's a link to a zip claming to be Chapter Master 0.6602, which Blogaugis called Lion's version. No paywall. Thanks to Blogaugis for giving me enough clues that I could google it out :)
I forgot I put the game on mega,thx for reminding me about it. Btw any news on a new update for the game or any of the other projects?

Blogaugis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: June 02, 2023, 03:50:35 am »

I forgot I put the game on mega,thx for reminding me about it. Btw any news on a new update for the game or any of the other projects?
A bit of shuffling behind the scenes in CM's discord and a few other places (discussions whether to develop own game, or develop existing one, like @ndkid 's). Restoration's discord has also been strangely silent. Since this forum is kind of the main place for announcements, not much to report on.
It is possible that with the summer's beginning, perhaps there will be more developments, due to holidays and stuff.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 03:52:12 am by Blogaugis »

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: June 06, 2023, 12:02:22 pm »

I haven't made a code commit to OnlyWar since the first week of the year, which makes me a little sad. I've been intrigued by Godot 4, so I started fiddling with seeing how easy/hard it would be to port my work over to it, and whether I enjoy it more than Unity. I think the things that have been keeping me so busy this year will be finishing up in the next few weeks, but no promises.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: June 06, 2023, 09:16:21 pm »

Some hope, at least.

ZAB1019

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: June 07, 2023, 09:16:43 pm »

Hey ndkid. I've worked on warhammer games in the past (for space station 13) and I got a lot of art assets to use. As well as multiple warhammer artists i've worked with in the past. They're mostly pixel artists but it's high quality. Done a few minor projects in unreal engine for school, know fuck all about c# but I've begun to learn it. Just been learning the basics of unity/c# and would like to help you with Only War. Maybe talk on discord? It's easier. ZAB1019#3258

Blogaugis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: June 21, 2023, 03:41:05 pm »

Some enthusiasts have gathered in the CM'ss discord, and, once more, try to fiddle around.
@ndkid hasn't responded yet, so several went back to the original...
A bit unfortunate that @TheLion didn't post the source code and thus... folks have to backtrack and start from where duke left off again.

But otherwise, I suggest folks join in and do some bug reporting in the discord server.
For those curious how to get there again:
https://discord.gg/kmrTECv
This link was present in the Chapter Master FAQ document.

As the chaos champion in Dawn of War said:
Once more, into the fray!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: June 21, 2023, 03:52:09 pm »

As for ndkid, it hasn't even been a month yet. Much too early to say "Cain is dead".

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: June 22, 2023, 01:01:40 pm »

This thread was created in 2014
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: June 22, 2023, 09:43:41 pm »

We have a proud history of trying and failing to make this game.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4299 on: June 22, 2023, 10:56:10 pm »

Surrender....is for the weak.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: June 23, 2023, 08:11:57 am »

Is the will of the emperor.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: June 25, 2023, 09:39:02 am »

That's the most laughable sales bot ever... sales apart is fun to see a bot into STC's, works on many levels.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: June 25, 2023, 10:54:36 am »

Huh!  I think it drew almost entirely from one post, just paraphrased.  How devious.
I wonder what the message was before it got edited after ~12 hours.  I assume the spam was edited in, in case new posts are more carefully screened.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: June 25, 2023, 12:06:20 pm »

Huh!  I think it drew almost entirely from one post, just paraphrased.  How devious.
I wonder what the message was before it got edited after ~12 hours.  I assume the spam was edited in, in case new posts are more carefully screened.
I actually read this before it was edited. The message was almost the same but it didn't have the link. It also said "requisitions" instead of "props" everywhere "props" appears so for whatever reason it swapped out some words when it switched up the message.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Monlord

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: July 03, 2023, 03:52:15 am »

We have a proud history of trying and failing to make this game.
Well we are kind of the Lamenters in this regard.
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288