Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's: Chuck E. Cheese nocturnal surveilance simulator  (Read 86476 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's: Chuck E. Cheese nocturnal surveilance simulator
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2014, 11:08:19 am »

I've also heard theories that the puppet is the killer, and was haunted before the events of either game. I personally think the puppet is completely unrelated to the Freddy's animatronics, since it has no endoskeleton and doesn't look anything like the others; even Balloon Boy has some similarities to the 2.0 series.

I haven't heard any theories/interpretations about the cutscenes between nights yet. Those were the parts I found the most interesting and I can't make heads or tails of them; what really boggles me is that people describe Bonnie and Chica as looking worried when they're just slightly turned towards you.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2014, 11:12:30 am »

Well, it's highly unlikely that the freak did kill anybody itself, but the SAVETHEM and HELPTHEM minigames do make clear that it did... something to them. Whether it was malicious or benign is unknown, but I (and probably everybody else too) lean towards the former because fuck that thing.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2014, 11:22:41 am »

So if the Puppet is haunted by somebody else or just sentient all on its own, then GIVE LIFE shows four kids haunting the animatronics, leaving somebody else to inhabit Golden Freddy in the original game. Maybe whatever was in the Puppet jumped ship to Golden Freddy after FNAF2? It'd be hard for the puppet to kill you while GF is in your office on the Sixth or Custom Nights, since both of them act so quickly, which means the puppet-entity could be switching between the two as the night went on.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2014, 12:40:36 pm »

Does anyone have any theories about the endoskeleton that walks around without a suit? I've heard you can see it in the gift corner, but it doesn't try to attack you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2014, 01:00:00 pm »

It sometimes crawls into one of the vents and by doing so prevents the other, actually murderous animatronics, from reaching the office that way. Where I'm concerned, it's the player's best bro.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2014, 01:10:44 pm »

Perhaps it's on your side because it's been ostracized by the other animatronics? That makes sense, considering its the only one without a costume.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2014, 01:18:11 pm »

Oh yeah, the purple guy in the SAVETHEM minigame looks different from the one in the SAVEHIM and Foxy minigames, iirc. This may imply that they're actually two different people, but the animatronics can't tell them apart.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2014, 01:21:27 pm »

The guard uniform is probably purple.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2014, 01:59:07 pm »

Maybe the day-guard's uniform is purple? To help make his outfit more kid friendly?

Spoiler: Speculation (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 08:24:19 pm by Blaze »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 15, 2014, 02:09:57 pm »

Yeah, it's implied that Jeremy either gets bitten or arrested for the murders. But either way Fritz takes over because Jerm took over day shift.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2014, 04:59:41 pm »

Ok so i guess i have to make a theory now...

Have some points in no particular order:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 15, 2014, 05:19:43 pm »

Adding to point 3, the Mangle probably didn't cause the Bite, because then only she would have been scrapped.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if the crying kid in the Foxy minigame was the one possessing G.Freddy. One out of five being different and all that.

One out of five being different? Let me quickly cook up some zany theory connecting this to OFF.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 05:23:24 pm by Darvi »

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2014, 05:38:07 pm »

Well i actually thing that kid that got killed in front of the diner in freddyies minigame was both raped and killed since it cries more after death hinting that it might be "dead inside" or had an especially traumatic death. It's soul/trauma might have possesed/gave life to the puppet that later started "saving and protecting" other children.
And guess which character cries?
Also the pile of junk animotronic was likely thrown away because it was FUBAR.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 05:41:00 pm by Sonlirain »
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2014, 05:45:59 pm »

Perhaps it's on your side because it's been ostracized by the other animatronics? That makes sense, considering its the only one without a costume.

Look at Golden Freddy's head and again at the endoskeleton's head. It looks like it fits in Golden Freddy/is a goat endoskeleton. I've read htat people think its Golden Freddy's "eyes" or the Puppet's to check on you.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2014, 06:48:54 pm »

Look at Golden Freddy's head and again at the endoskeleton's head. It looks like it fits in Golden Freddy/is a goat endoskeleton. I've read htat people think its Golden Freddy's "eyes" or the Puppet's to check on you.
Nah, that makes more sense for BB. He literally spies on you every so often (If those eyes are his, anyway). The endoskeleton, as far as I've heard, is sort of useless for the purpose you're describing.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15