Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Best Halloween costume of the night!  (Read 1306 times)

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Best Halloween costume of the night!
« on: October 31, 2014, 10:00:52 pm »

For those of us stuck handing out candy instead of partying, post the best Halloween costumes you see at your door!

My submission:

Just had a kid in plain clothes show up. Instead of "trick or treat" he asked me if I was aware of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then he explained that he was a missionary, and handed me a full color, printed flier explaining in vivid graphic detail why I should believe, including benefits of the religion, like flimsy moral standards and beer volcanos, and including charts showing the inverse relationships between global average temperature and number of pirates.

Best costume I've seen in years.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: Best Halloween costume of the night!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 10:19:02 pm »

That's awesome.

The best costume I saw was Buzz Lightyear. But then, I only got five kids at my house.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 10:32:25 pm »

I only got one kid. He was Spiderman.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 11:42:22 pm »

Nobody ever comes out to my neck of the woods, but my friend tells me a five man troop of NCR troopers (straight out of New Vegas), complete with silly hats with goggles and bear emblems on their chests, showed up at his house. Their sergeant even had the armor plates on his chest, though they were apparently made of plastic. They had maglites and MP armbands because city ordinances don't allow people to carry fake weapons after dark.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 11:50:39 pm »

That is also really cool.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 10:48:44 am »

I wasn't at my door, but when I was out I saw, among other things: A very well done Nepeta from Homestuck. At least three anime characters I can't place, and a Captain America that was the literal shit.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis