Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: This, umm, hurts?  (Read 3842 times)

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
Re: This, umm, hurts?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 09:07:58 am »

I've got 3 kids now, all of which have managed to pass coins through them (no fun digging through the diapers to make sure it went all the way through) and sometime between start to finish took a nap. Maybe that's what's going on here?

Skullsploder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 02:28:30 pm »

So, the real question is, do they still gain dodger and armour user skills when the objects they're being hit with have 0 mass? Because, if they do, I know EXACTLY what I'm using to make dwarves fall off my climbing wall.
"is it harmful for my dwarves ? I bet it is"
Always a safe default assumption in this game 

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 02:34:48 pm »

So, the real question is, do they still gain dodger and armour user skills when the objects they're being hit with have 0 mass? Because, if they do, I know EXACTLY what I'm using to make dwarves fall off my climbing wall.

Wait, explain the concept of a climbing wall?  Or rather 'how do'?  I just got my ducks in a row for 40.10
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Bates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 02:43:49 pm »

The babies didn't gain skills, probably because they're not wearing any clothes, but they did gain some physical stats.

Adults ofc will gain armor skill, and a lot of stats, it is a coinstar after all.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 10:13:57 pm »

The babies didn't gain skills, probably because they're not wearing any clothes, but they did gain some physical stats.

Adults ofc will gain armor skill, and a lot of stats, it is a coinstar after all.
So, instead of a danger room, we have money showers? Sounds good to me.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 10:22:53 pm »

And people say capitalism was taken out of DF.

Henny

• Bay Watcher
  • Save All 300 Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2014, 05:56:31 am »

The {United States 1953 copper coin} strikes Scrooge McDuck in the beak, but the attack passes right through!
Grey langurs came over to steal something, only to be overcome by terror when they realized that they were stealing +grey langur bone gauntlets+.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 06:27:48 am »

This is why I love DF.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 01:59:28 pm »

The {United States 1953 copper coin} strikes Scrooge McDuck in the beak, but the attack passes right through!
Literally throwing money at things to improve them.

Bates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2014, 05:13:34 pm »

If anyone is interested, there is a whole topic about the coinstar here:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=117154.0
Pages: 1 [2]