Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 78

Author Topic: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Game Over: Town (+martyr) victory!  (Read 167578 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Finalizing roles and such.
« Reply #195 on: September 09, 2014, 09:41:35 am »

Tirurin just gain double personality disorder.....

Whoever is the canadian that send in the carpload of canadian role, you are so annoying....

Some real question, what do you guys think about a no lynch d1 on a game with this scale, for me it will be pretty sad if someone get kill before they can try flabort crazy roles, also i believe that there a lot of info to be gain in the night anyway so a lynch is less important? Well i kinda not like lynch in the first place so opinions?
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2014, 09:45:29 am »

Some real question, what do you guys think about a no lynch d1 on a game with this scale, for me it will be pretty sad if someone get kill before they can try flabort crazy roles, also i believe that there a lot of info to be gain in the night anyway so a lynch is less important? Well i kinda not like lynch in the first place so opinions?
If that explicitly happens then I'll use my one-shot and tonight will be a failsafe.
THIS IS ALSO A LIE AHAHAHAHAHAA
No, really.

Tirurin just gain double personality disorder.....
I blame my role.
That I did not pick. >:I

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 09, 2014, 09:53:31 am »

This game tho...

Toaster: I dunno, honestly.  I know that I'm going to have a lot of fun with this role, that's what I'll say.

Tiruin: I sent in two roles, so that nobody else would get any of my preciouses :P
But in all seriousness, I couldn't think of much else to do.

Now, for questions:

Tiruin: What do you think will be the most broken element of this game?
Toaster: Why did you send in however many roles you did?
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE: By the way, a vote for you too.  How many self-detrimental roles did you send in?
Jack A T: Why did you send in so many roles to start with?  Why oh why?
Persus13: Thought I was out of votes?  You thought wrong.  Do you personally think Varee and TDS are confirmed?
BlitzDungeoneer: Why do you have -4 votes on you?

Unvote all.  You shall never know how many votes I truly have. Bwahahahahaha.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2014, 10:07:22 am »

This wincon tho...

notquitethere: What is your favorite part of your role?
TheDarkStar: Why are you confirmed town?
Superblackcat: Welcome to this game.  A vote for you too.  What is your favorite alignment?
Unvote all

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2014, 10:11:45 am »

Varee:
Whoever is the canadian that send in the carpload of canadian role, you are so annoying....

That'd be Jack, who successfully used his psychic Canadian Prime Minister to lead his scum team to victory several BYORs ago.

No.  Next question!

4mask:
Toaster: Why did you send in however many roles you did?

It suited my needs and desires.

This wincon tho...

What is it?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 09, 2014, 10:25:43 am »

I'm unable to vote.

Can we keep the night game out of the day game, at least for D1? I want to do at least some normal scumhunting.

Flabort: Can dead people vote in pink? Can non-players post stuff that isn't a vote?

4mask:
This wincon tho...
You're not town?

SuperBlackCat: Do you use RVS to get people talking or to learn about how they play?
NQT: How are you planning to deal with lurkers this game?
Toaster: How much effort will you put into killing 3rd parties/town with alternate wincons?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 09, 2014, 10:28:22 am »

Sheep:
Toaster: How much effort will you put into killing 3rd parties/town with alternate wincons?

What would alternate wincons entail, by your definition?  3rd parties are dealt with as per normal.  Townies with alternate wincons?  Wouldn't that make them not townies?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 09, 2014, 10:28:45 am »

Hey, flabort.  You never said I have to keep this colour going through the entire post.

Things I shall state for the record:
*I have an auto that makes me use one of my actions randomly each night, on a random target if applicable.  I do not know what power or who was targeted.  This is in addition to my standard night stuff.
*There is a role in play called "The FHPBYOR Role That Hunts Canadian Government Departments," so you may want to stop announcing your Canadianness.

Tiruin: I did not send in WWYDT or Archangel Mode.  Were you referring to that?
Also legitimate question: How do you view this high-powered game? What is your primary method of looking into your feel of people: How they post or the relative content/wording of their post? How many roles did you send in? :I
This is going to be chaos, and I'm not taking this all too seriously.  I look into people by going over their posts and searching for actions/statements I wouldn't expect from town them and interesting patterns in their activity, as well as interesting omissions in their arguments.  Also, some other stuff I can't really state well.  Then I question those I suspect, and either withdraw after that or push forward.  This often involves walls of questions.
As for the roles I sent in, I'm the one to blame for the 42 role limit.  42 roles allowed in.
Jack:  Why did you feel the need to spread the influence of your Soviet Canuckistan far and wide?  Shall I paint your name your favorite color of red?
Toaster: https://www.nfb.ca/film/william_shatner_sings_o_canada

Varee: Thanks!  Also, no no lynch.  Why don't you like Canadian roles?
Jack A T: Why did you send in so many roles to start with?  Why oh why?
4maskwolf: For fun.
This wincon tho...
Not town, sir?  Why make this statement so early?

SuperBlackCat: If a non-player voted for you, how would you react?
NQT: How do you believe people should handle their knowledge of the roles they sent in, but did not receive?  When should they be revealed, if ever?
GayArchaea: I don't recognize you.  What is your prior Mafia experience, online and offline?
Persus13: How do you intend to use your many votes?  Can you see any situations where this ability may be beneficial?
Urist Imiknorris: There exists overwhelming evidence in this thread that indicates you are scum.  Every single one of your posts today is scummy, scum.  How do you intend to avoid the inevitable lynch, scum?  More importantly, what impact do you think the deadchat-->scumchat messaging system will have on the game?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 09, 2014, 10:29:45 am »

EBWOP: I accidentally redded two names.  I am not a double voter.

Urist Imiknorris.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 09, 2014, 10:45:24 am »

Posting from iPod.
Regardless, as all that seems to have been asked of me was the -4 votes thing...
It's one of my role powers.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 09, 2014, 10:51:26 am »

I also got a role with a shakerag tag..... I assume that role is your too right jack......

I dont think the roles have anything to do with the alignment at all. I am going to assume everyone have about the same number of role and power then.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 09, 2014, 10:57:29 am »

Why, hello there, everybody! What a pleasant day to do nothing!

No, it is not the only thing I need to know about. Ask U for who is scum and I will tell you.

Really? Who is scum?

Why, TheDarkStar, of course!

But he's Ur buddy, why are U rooting him out?

Not Ur buddy buddy, but Ur buddy. I's too, as a matter of fact.

True, true. Why did U vote him, then?

Actually, it was I idea to do that.

It was? I'm sure U did it, not I.

Whatever. As long as they kill us a bunch I'm fine with that.

Good, U and I are agreed then.[/u]
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 09, 2014, 11:00:33 am »

I also got a role with a shakerag tag..... I assume that role is your too right jack......
A lot of people sent in Shakeragian roles.  Answer my question: why don't you like Canadian roles?

TolyK: What's with this U and I stuff?  Imiknorris?  Ridiculous joke?
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 09, 2014, 11:01:19 am »

Toaster:
Urist I:  What influence do you think the nonplayers will have?  Do you think the rules involving them will change (Sleeping God style) or do you think we're stuck with them until the relevant player is gone?
Hopefully not much, and I'd prefer the latter so as to have consistent rules for them.
Tiruin: Why did you answer Toaster's question for me?
TOLYK: REMEMBER THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED A CARD GAME TOGETHER? THIS AIN'T THAT. YOU A DEAD MAN. DO NOT RESIST. YOU CANNOT.
Jack:
*There is a role in play called "The FHPBYOR Role That Hunts Canadian Government Departments," so you may want to stop announcing your Canadianness.
You magnificent bastard. Why would you do that after sticking six trillion liters of maple syrup into this game?
Urist Imiknorris: There exists overwhelming evidence in this thread that indicates you are scum.  Every single one of your posts today is scummy, scum.  How do you intend to avoid the inevitable lynch, scum?  More importantly, what impact do you think the deadchat-->scumchat messaging system will have on the game?
Yup. Every one of my zero posts. Regarding the messaging, the only thing I can see coming from it is a dead scum using it to get a tracker fakeclaim for a buddy.
TWS: Prove your votelessness.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 09, 2014, 11:02:23 am »

OK everyone, so there are (at least) five non-town players:

Someone's eyes glow, and the speak of five people hidden in the midst of the players who seek to take all the stones for themselves, and every pack in the pile.

4maskwolf has just confirmed he's not town:

This wincon tho...

All those in favour of lynching 4mask, say "4maskwolf"!

4maskwolf
What's your wincon if it isn't the town wincon? My favourite part of my role is sweet auto synergies. How about you?

Persus13
notquitethere: What do you think your strategy will be for an extremely night heavy game?
Use powers at night as cleverly as possible, don't forget about the day game, expect anything.

Why are you voting so many people?

Tiruin
Why are you behaving so erratically? Why are you voting a non-player?

Varee
Better than no-lynching, let's lynch a self-declared non town player

Sheep
I'm unable to vote.
Yeah, me too. If you're not going to vote, what's your strategy for lynching scum?

NQT: How are you planning to deal with lurkers this game?
With extreme prejudice. But I'll try and focus on non-lurkers too.

Jack
NQT: How do you believe people should handle their knowledge of the roles they sent in, but did not receive?  When should they be revealed, if ever?
If they submitted a role which is going to have a specific effect detrimental to the town (eg. The Role That Kills It's Owner And Everyone That Targets Them That Day), then they should reveal. Elsewise, it's up to individual player discretion.

Why did you initially vote a confirmed town player? What's so scummy about Urist?

TolyK, what in blue blazes are you going on about?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 78