Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Galactic Champions [6/6]  (Read 5535 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic Champions [6/6]
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2014, 08:11:57 pm »

I'll take the whip.

Check my credit count, then go shopping for some armour.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2014, 11:24:47 pm »

Buy the knife from the alien. "Yes, yes. This will do, I say casually, "say... what was your name again?"

Spend the rest of the day in my room, bonding evilly (and non-exhaustively) with my new killing tool.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2014, 05:49:02 pm »

Bump?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2014, 06:15:57 pm »

((What's "bump?" mean?))
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2014, 11:13:25 pm »

Brand new. Urgent. Military. Protocol.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2014, 11:31:27 pm »

((Is the only reason to do that to get it to the top of the list?))
Money!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2014, 11:38:14 pm »

Basically It's to remind players who have not posted to post an action, and to show the GM there is still interest.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2014, 10:16:22 am »

((I'm definitely still interested, but he said he only posts on weekends.))
Money!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2014, 02:00:16 pm »

((I'm still in, but I can't really do much since I have to spend a day resting.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2014, 02:07:12 pm »

((Sorry for the bump, I forgot he only posts weekends.))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2014, 08:17:04 pm »

((Thanks for the bump! Saves me the trouble of having to look for the game :p))

He agreed to yield. Request a ruling from the judges for a victory on technicality.tilt quarterstaff toward foe. Try not to die and explode, which might damage the battle grounds.

"I request a ruling from the judges! He agreed to yield but he lied!" Your pleas go unanswered by the AI, but the crowd instead laughs and jeers.

You tilt your quarterstaff towards the enemy. He snorts and leers. "I said," he says, as he cracks his knuckles, "yielding is for the weak."

He charges at you, his shaggy arms hulking and his fur swaying. His Physical is 5.

You wait until he gets closer and raise your staff.  Your Physical is 2.

Physical: Shaggy (6!) vs. *five-Delta (2)= Shaggy wins! ((Today is not your day, Ozarck...))

He yanks your staff away and tackles you to the ground. You crash to the floor with a thud as he looms over you, teeth slavering. "Yield. Prove to me that Shaggy is stronger! YIELD!"

I'll take the whip.
Check my credit count, then go shopping for some armour.

You take the whip as your prize. As you take it into your hand, it coils up your arm and the handle slides into your palm. It feels cold and dead in your hand and looks like a metallic spine. Meanwhile you check your credits. You have none, as most of the crowd placed their bets on the alien. However, the human soldiers from earlier come to meet you.

"Some fine work there, boy. The corps could do with some men like you, strong men. We need you to represent us, the Terran Army, in the Arena. Wear our colors, show them alien scum which race is dominant. You could make some good money with us. Do it for your people, soldier."

The sergeant hands you a stack of credits, about 30, and leaves with his squad. He turns and says, "Meet us in the training hall tomorrow if you're interested." You waste no time heading to the now closing market to buy some armor. You find a well-maintained shop with some reasonably priced goods. They're pretty good quality too. You see some scale-armor, perfect for deflecting blows and a bullet-proof vest for shrugging off bullets and lasers. Both come with headgear and gauntlets. They are both worth around 25 credits.

Buy the knife from the alien. "Yes, yes. This will do, I say casually, "say... what was your name again?"
Spend the rest of the day in my room, bonding evilly (and non-exhaustively) with my new killing tool.

"Yes, yes. This will do," you say casually. You ask him for his name.

The alien laughs. "I need no name, and you need not know it." He takes your credits and gives you your dagger. "Take it and go. You will not see me again." The alien winks at you.

You take it to your quarters and admire its craftsmanship. Bleeder. A fitting name for a blade. You feel its edge lightly, yet still it cuts you and draws blood. A very fitting name.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2014, 08:24:39 pm »

Go to Greatport. On the way there, rest.
Money!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2014, 09:43:15 pm »

attempt o blind him with a very very bright pulse. also deafen with a very very loud one. Electroshock. Smack him in the nose with the sponge! Failing these things, yield, lest I explode and incinerate the stadium.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2014, 01:35:49 am »

Buy the bulletproof armour, then get a bite to eat, then get some sleep, then meet them at the training hall tomorrow morning.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2014, 09:12:43 am »

((gonna have to drop out of this game, sorry-nothing wrong with it but I'm playing too many games as is lol))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]