Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Tavern Outside of the Omniverse  (Read 10689 times)

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
Re: Tavern Outside of the Omniverse
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2014, 03:25:51 pm »

"Quite common where I come from, and being outside of the Omniverse, so would this be... Bluespace?"
Shaking his head Brayein looks at the Purple ball creature
"So is this where the minds of people who have been cloned go? Simply for another mind to take over? Enough of this kind of talk, what would you be? A mutant monkey? Syndicate operative? Those damned changelings? A spawn of a wizard?"
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2014, 03:27:37 pm »

"I'm a Champion-level Digimon."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2014, 03:35:35 pm »

Brayein looks at the said "Digimon" with pure curiosity and interest scanning its entire body
"...Of all things, never thought I'd be hearing from something of that stature. Anyways, whats a "Digimon"?"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2014, 03:41:20 pm »

((You do know I look like this, right?))
"A Digimon is... How do I explain it... Well basically, a Digimon is a monster made of data, usually inhabiting the Digital World, although occasionally, or not so occasionally, depending on the Sector, will realize in the Material World."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2014, 03:47:06 pm »

((Nope))
"So a creature that is made of data that sometimes forms materially. Remarkable. Somewhat uncanny"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2014, 03:52:30 pm »

"Oh, another Digimon. I think I saw an Agumon somewhere. And one of those red things...a Guilmon. Kept shouting in my face about how he'd be the best or something." The sniper cat finishes her glass of milk.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 31, 2014, 03:54:50 pm »

"Meh. Those are rookies, They're easy to beat. I defeated three at once as a fairly weak rookies, so that should give you an idea."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2014, 03:56:33 pm »

"Think I met a WarGreymon, too."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2014, 04:55:16 pm »

Kyle bugs out through the device after that... display.

You arrive upon an vast plane of white that, if you were able to distinguish it the sides, was shaped like the interior of a cube with half mile sides.  You are standing upon a platform identical to the one you had come in on.  In front of you is a holographic tutorial that explains that if you would 'die', you would respawn back at that point, you can exit back to the tavern at that point, imagining an object of non-sexual nature or appearance and deciding to have it spawn makes it appear, the area can be changed in appearance of what you desire it to be if you are standing on the platform (only you are able to do this in this session), and others can join your session if you allow them to, a prompt coming up in front of them saying if they wish to join an active session or create their own.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2014, 07:10:30 pm »

Kyle looks around and with a wave of his hand turns the area into a castle on top of a skyscraper in the empty remains of New York. He walks into the throne room and sits in the throne.
"Damn it's good to be gangster."

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2014, 07:11:29 pm »

((Thinking about it this sortof idea would make an amazing forum game, where multiple universes duke it out in a strategy format. Oh, your a omnipotent being thats also a eldritch horror, your units are being useless crazed people))

Brayein looks to the bartender and requests "700 Galactic Units of coffee please" saying this he tries to hide a grin

blazing glory

« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2014, 09:19:19 pm »

Deceer starts fading away.

"Huh,the universe just unfroze,I'll probably be back later."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 04, 2014, 05:17:47 pm »

((Thinking about it this sortof idea would make an amazing forum game, where multiple universes duke it out in a strategy format. Oh, your a omnipotent being thats also a eldritch horror, your units are being useless crazed people))

(Could manage to build a set-up in the 'holodeck' area.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]