Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: new up/down stair graphic inside. looks like actual stairs, not a crappy X  (Read 13174 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: new up/down stair graphic inside. looks like actual stairs, not a crappy X
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2014, 10:56:35 am »

Oh, sorry. Best to post this as a bug report in the TwbT thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138754.855
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Baleur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 11:55:07 am »

Any chance for a mirror for this? I would like to incorporate it into Phoebus and Dwarf Fortress 40.24 Starter Pack r3
Are the raw changes listed here still accurate?
I want the updown stairs to look like that tile, but the rest (bins etc) to remain X's

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 05:11:16 pm »

It's in the spacefox pack in the LNP pack if that's what you are using (the overrides you want) or the information by fbo half way down is correct but you'd want to change the name of the tileset on the first page. It requires the use of dfhack and twbt though or you lose the x's for bins.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Baleur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 10:41:01 am »

Oh cool, works well.  :D

superradish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If anyone wants i've leveled up many times as a pixel artist (game i'm developing) so i can send out some updates. Better yet, post stairs you want me to turn into non-shitty uppy-downy stairs and i will post the raw png image here for you to use.

I don't know how to override the stair graphics using the new tech though, i'll have to look into it. Does it require TWBT?
Tharwen cancels butcher dead animal: interrupted by Zombie Badger

waterphage13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seriously? *fucking envy*
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:39:24 pm by waterphage13 »

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You'd probably put the stairs graphics in the main tileset, but there's only so much you can do with 16 pixels. 32x32 you could possibly make fancy stairs. I'm not 100's sure but I'm quite sure you're better off playing with less overrides, however games over when a tree grows in a place it shouldn't anyways.

superradish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

seriously what? at the pixel art thing or ?

waterphage13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

seriously what? at the pixel art thing or ?
I'm for the same reasons made a whole graphics pack (XXTatteredXX) and mostly no one noticed it. And it have unical up/down stairs tile image too.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 10:02:29 am by waterphage13 »

superradish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All i did was fix the stairs up and offer to do any people wanted. Any custom tilesets i make by slapping together things i like i don't release.
Pages: 1 [2]