Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 29455 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)
« on: August 25, 2014, 05:44:45 pm »

Inspired by Majora's Mask, Crash Bandicoot and... Uhh.... Dark souls, yeah, that works, I present... YOU ARE A TRIBAL MASK!

Now using democracy, New gems are ALWAYS welcome.

Code: [Select]
Sheet for shattered listing.

What manner of precious stone do you reside in?:

What goal aside from the resurrection of your creator do you have?:

What elements and actions are you most attuned to?:

Spoiler: Shattered (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:07:23 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 05:58:40 pm »

Crescent Moon shaped (covers slightly more than half the face).
Light translucent stones that dimly glow in the dark.
Other than the stones, wood.
To be worn and become one with the wearer.
Stuck on a rockbed in a river.
D.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 06:35:16 pm »

What is your shape? - We take the form of a sweeping face, which portrays a different image to each who gazes upon us, depending on their temperament and intentions. We rise above the head some half a head in height again, and to either side perhaps a quarter of the width that covers the face itself, and to the same distance below. We are in seven pieces, bound in place and together by wire, revealing some small portion of our bearer's face and allowing them sight, though such was not always the case...

What are you adorned with? - Seven time seven stones, each of a different color, shade, and composition, which hold and grant us our power. Opals, diamonds, and obsidian all grace us with their presence, and we permit theirs. Each of our voices reside in a different stone, as far as is believed; they cannot be broken, though they fall silent, and the voices within may die, replaced by new voices, but the stones themselves cannot be pried, shattered, or damaged, much as the rest of our mask is impervious to most mortal means of damage. Or so we once believed...nearly three dozen of our brethren have been lost through the ages, and their lack tears at our hearts.

What are you made of? - We are formed of the wood of the Kaihek tree, which is commonplace now, but does not grow to it's full height and majesty, and does not swell on the magic that once infused these lands. They are much reduced, but we are crafted from a Kaihek in the height of it's power, the lumber given freely and with pleasure to craft us, where now they kill them for mere mortal instruments and toys. The wires and decoration adorning us is crafted of deepsilver and truedye, the former found only with the under-dwellers now, while the bush one collects the latter from is nigh-extinct in this age.

What do you desire? - To find our lost brethren and return them to us, and restore the Mask to our former glory. To revive our God. To give those wearers we seek and wish to be worn by the drive and ability for acts of greatness and inspiration. To survive.

Where are you? - Lodged loosely upon a branch over a trail through an old forest, where we were flung when our last bearer was slain in a fight with a traitorous companion whom he had foolishly trusted against our advisement, who had grown envious and spiteful through the tragedy inflicted upon them by the journeys undertaken.

Where does your power come from? - We are the creation of a once powerful and long-dead god, whom we served faithfully in assisting his servants until his death. Our power originally derives from the divinity present even in his death, and now from the power we have amassed ourselves since as well.

What is your name? - We are known by many names, but the one we will be known as is a common one used in legends of these days. We are...

The Shattered.

((woo creepy rainbows))
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:07:13 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 07:09:17 pm »

I'll blend the two together if no one votes for a particular one, good job on that sweetness Rolp

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:14:10 pm »

What is your shape? - We take the form of a sweeping face, which portrays a different image to each who gazes upon us, depending on their temperament and intentions. We rise above the head some half a head in height again, and to either side perhaps a quarter of the width that covers the face itself, and to the same distance below. We are in seven pieces, bound in place and together by wire, revealing some small portion of our bearer's face and allowing them sight, though such was not always the case...

What are you adorned with? - Seven time seven stones, each of a different color, shade, and composition, which hold and grant us our power. Opals, diamonds, and obsidian all grace us with their presence, and we permit theirs. Each of our voices reside in a different stone, as far as is believed; they cannot be broken, though they fall silent, and the voices within may die, replaced by new voices, but the stones themselves cannot be pried, shattered, or damaged, much as the rest of our mask is impervious to most mortal means of damage. Or so we once believed...nearly three dozen of our brethren have been lost through the ages, and their lack tears at our hearts.

What are you made of? - We are formed of the wood of the Kaihek tree, which is commonplace now, but does not grow to it's full height and majesty, and does not swell on the magic that once infused these lands. They are much reduced, but we are crafted from a Kaihek in the height of it's power, the lumber given freely and with pleasure to craft us, where now they kill them for mere mortal instruments and toys. The wires and decoration adorning us is crafted of deepsilver and truedye, the former found only with the under-dwellers now, while the bush one collects the latter from is nigh-extinct in this age.

What do you desire? - To find our lost brethren and return them to us, and restore the Mask to our former glory. To revive our God. To give those wearers we seek and wish to be worn by the drive and ability for acts of greatness and inspiration. To

Where are you? - Lodged loosely upon a branch over a trail through an old forest, where we were flung when our last bearer was slain in a fight with a traitorous companion whom he had foolishly trusted against our advisement, who had grown envious and spiteful through the tragedy inflicted upon them by the journeys undertaken.

Where does your power come from? - We are the creation of a once powerful and long-dead god, whom we served faithfully in assisting his servants until his death. Our power originally derives from the divinity present even in his death, and now from the power we have amassed ourselves since as well.

What is your name? - We are known by many names, but the one we will be known as is a common one used in legends of these days. We are...

The Shattered.

((woo creepy rainbows))
Nice. +1

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 07:20:08 pm »

I'll blend the two together if no one votes for a particular one, good job on that sweetness Rolp
Thanks. :)

I figured it would give us a nice plot, as well as good justification for why we squabble so much yet still come to consensus(or something like it).

Plus, who can resist being a rainbow colored mask?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 07:21:18 pm »

Crescent Moon shaped (covers slightly more than half the face).
Light translucent stones that dimly glow in the dark.
Other than the stones, wood.
To be worn and become one with the wearer.
Stuck on a rockbed in a river.
D.
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 07:22:34 pm »

+1. I want there to be a dark humor voice

What do you desire? - To find our lost brethren and return them to us, and restore the Mask to our former glory. To revive our God. To give those wearers we seek and wish to be worn by the drive and ability for acts of greatness and inspiration. To

The Shattered.

((woo creepy rainbows))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 07:28:52 pm »

(gunna have to tone down the "Infinate power" thing you got going on, but otherwise perfect.)

You sit upon a branch, deep in the forest, The wind gently rustling the grass around the tree, your powers weakened in your shattered state, The voices that make up your form speak commands, some in agreement, others speaking of actions all their own, you have hardly enough power to move on your own, but maybe you can attract something, If you put forth effort towards a specific creature. Lost from your late master, in the middle of an ancient grove however, you may have trouble finding creatures of the sapient variety at the moment.

Your power from your past divinity is at 5/100, your current broken form unable to hold any more of the divine energy commonly obtained from worship.

Your power from a Living thing that wears you is at 0, for none wear you currently, save for perhaps the branch you lie upon, which despite your loose grip is near 10/11

The measure of power is equal to 1 being a single small unnatural act, A movement, a change, a shift in position, perhaps a foot. or a simple healing, or a plant being grown, eventually, you will learn more of the limits of power, given and born from life.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 07:30:18 pm »

((Hmmm? Nothing with infinite power; their god is dead and their power stones scattered. That's nowhere near infinite. We're vastly weakened in this state, and need to work to get back up. Which is the point of our doing stuff, partially.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 07:31:13 pm »

Grow a leaf to test your power.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 07:33:55 pm »

A simple leaf is nothing, a mere breeze in the wind, you do so, noting a twentieth of a unit of power slipping away from you, though it isn't an important amount, it does hold merit in knowledge, you suppose.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 07:37:20 pm »

We must not waste our energy, brethren. We can wait for a time. I would rather suggest that we gather what energy we can from this grove, taking care to ask permission and only take what the grove does not require, as it would not do to upset the forest; we must be respectful of it's desires and needs as well as our own.

Past that, I would have us release a gentle pull, small shifts in the currents of magic and cause and effect, to call a traveler to this path, and past us. It does not have to be soon, nor do we truly have a preference for whom; anyone who can bring us back into the rhythms of civilization will be of use. Once we can see them, we can act further.

By the way, my crystal is the Blue Diamond, at the center of the blue section of the mask. There is no indigo section, simply a middle section that contains black, white, gray, etc. and the like which do not fit into the other six sections of the mask, each of which has seven stones upon it. Sadly, the middle section is completely devoid of any stones.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 07:39:44 pm »

PTW
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 07:47:58 pm »

We must not waste our energy, brethren. We can wait for a time. I would rather suggest that we gather what energy we can from this grove, taking care to ask permission and only take what the grove does not require, as it would not do to upset the forest; we must be respectful of it's desires and needs as well as our own.

Past that, I would have us release a gentle pull, small shifts in the currents of magic and cause and effect, to call a traveler to this path, and past us. It does not have to be soon, nor do we truly have a preference for whom; anyone who can bring us back into the rhythms of civilization will be of use. Once we can see them, we can act further.

By the way, my crystal is the Blue Diamond, at the center of the blue section of the mask. There is no indigo section, simply a middle section that contains black, white, gray, etc. and the like which do not fit into the other six sections of the mask, each of which has seven stones upon it. Sadly, the middle section is completely devoid of any stones.

Good idea brethren, just so you know, I am the ruby crystal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30