Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 31355 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #180 on: September 24, 2014, 05:54:38 pm »

"Let us learn."
Use one mind energy and one mana to cast a knowledge spell about the berries.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #181 on: September 24, 2014, 06:01:04 pm »

First, I propose that we exercise our abilities by creating a monolith as a monument to the start of our journey. Order and primal earth should be enough for the basic structure, and a pinch of natural energy might allow some ivy to grow on it to make it look better. Our Minister of Novel Creations, Ivory, may be able to assist us in this project.

Next, I propose absorbing some more primal earth energy  (perhaps from some exposed rock or something to avoid disturbing our surroundings) and order energy (possibly a minuscule amount from the surroundings) and attempting to create representations of the currently awakened Stones on the monolith.

Finally, as an additional minor proposal, I recommend attempting to give the monolith some sort of divine aura, perhaps using divine energy. This may allow it to serve as a beacon to future followers.

Also, I agree about learning about the berries.

(I really hope this is not too proposal-heavy.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 24, 2014, 06:36:02 pm »

First, I propose that we exercise our abilities by creating a monolith as a monument to the start of our journey. Order and primal earth should be enough for the basic structure, and a pinch of natural energy might allow some ivy to grow on it to make it look better. Our Minister of Novel Creations, Ivory, may be able to assist us in this project.

Next, I propose absorbing some more primal earth energy  (perhaps from some exposed rock or something to avoid disturbing our surroundings) and order energy (possibly a minuscule amount from the surroundings) and attempting to create representations of the currently awakened Stones on the monolith.

Finally, as an additional minor proposal, I recommend attempting to give the monolith some sort of divine aura, perhaps using divine energy. This may allow it to serve as a beacon to future followers.

i second this.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 24, 2014, 06:42:26 pm »

i second this.

+1
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 24, 2014, 06:43:46 pm »

Hmmm... a second monument is certainly possible. I would prefer to use actual stones summoned with earth (or nature for ebony) but I myself am neither stone nor plant and may be hard to acquire on such short notice. Either way I think engraving it with our story (and perhaps enchanting it to update but that may be difficult) and turning it into a shrine would be perfect. However we might want it in another part of the forest to maintain the secrecy of the ent village. We may want to practice with any energies we are going to use though as our current capacity is lacking. If we do enchant it our knowledge spell will help practice with magic and knowledge.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 06:47:17 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #185 on: September 24, 2014, 06:54:12 pm »

Hmmm... a second monument is certainly possible. I would prefer to use actual stones summoned with earth (or nature for ebony) but I myself am neither stone nor plant and may be hard to acquire on such short notice. Either way I think engraving it with our story (and perhaps enchanting it to update but that may be difficult) and turning it into a shrine would be perfect. However we might want it in another part of the forest to maintain the secrecy of the ent village. We may want to practice with any energies we are going to use though as our current capacity is lacking. If we do enchant it our knowledge spell will help practice with magic and knowledge.
I, too, support creating it in a more secluded spot. Maybe we can try looking for a barren mountain peak or a cave opening? Either way, in order to select for devoted, strong followers, the first shrine should be difficult to locate and even more difficult to reach. I cannot help but wonder if something along the lines of space or dimensional energy exist, but fear the possible gravitational effects of manipulating either even with our limited supply of energy.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 24, 2014, 07:09:19 pm »

I, too, support creating it in a more secluded spot. Maybe we can try looking for a barren mountain peak or a cave opening? Either way, in order to select for devoted, strong followers, the first shrine should be difficult to locate and even more difficult to reach. I cannot help but wonder if something along the lines of space or dimensional energy exist, but fear the possible gravitational effects of manipulating either even with our limited supply of energy.
I disagree with making the shrine hard to reach. We need followers. I would suggest making it hard to find if you don't know exactly where it is (maybe with a little occlusion magic) so any potential enemies can't find it but your idea may work with a more magical shrine for the creation of high priests and whatnot. We could try converting .1 primal energy into universal energy so as not to effect the environment and not have enough to cause any real damage while verifying it's existence.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:11:23 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #187 on: September 24, 2014, 07:48:30 pm »

I disagree with making the shrine hard to reach. We need followers. I would suggest making it hard to find if you don't know exactly where it is (maybe with a little occlusion magic) so any potential enemies can't find it but your idea may work with a more magical shrine for the creation of high priests and whatnot. We could try converting .1 primal energy into universal energy so as not to effect the environment and not have enough to cause any real damage while verifying it's existence.
+1, I think I am satisfied and have no further revisions.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 24, 2014, 08:12:36 pm »

((Can he hear everything we say or just stuff we direct at him?))"Yo kid! Are we allowed to hunt? If so are there any boar in this forest? Boars are jerks. Tearing up the ecosystem and whatnot."
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 08:15:01 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #189 on: September 24, 2014, 08:15:34 pm »

I am fairly sure the kid does not eat meat. Or really, solids in general. Unless this is for absorbing from an invasive species, in which case I approve. ;)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 24, 2014, 08:31:51 pm »

Well there's that. Also boar tusk is ivory.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 25, 2014, 02:17:44 pm »

((What does the "supporting no one" mean? Also can we store life energy ourselves? And can we give it to Greensign? Also I didn't realize we could have three elements can I modify my sheet?))
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 02:32:19 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #192 on: September 25, 2014, 02:33:30 pm »

(My guess is that "supporting no one" means that the person is not currently providing priority to anyone, but only Shadestyle can confirm that.)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 25, 2014, 02:39:30 pm »

+1, I think I am satisfied and have no further revisions.

This idea is fine, For we must show what we can do. I hope this will allow us to gain followers and cleanse the impure.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 25, 2014, 02:42:32 pm »

Why cleanse anyone? Even a cripple believing in us is better then no followers at all. They still give energy.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30