Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 31356 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #195 on: September 25, 2014, 03:01:53 pm »

Why cleanse anyone? Even a cripple believing in us is better then no followers at all. They still give energy.
That was my entire argument.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:58:02 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 25, 2014, 04:41:09 pm »

Why allow the impure to exist when they only cause pain, sickness, and destruction? All must die when they become impure. Even this creation, if they ever become broken and impure, should be destroyed to save what is left."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 25, 2014, 04:55:48 pm »

All that is broken can be fixed, by your definition, you qualify as impure based on that genocidal mindset of yours. If we are to "clense" the impure or "destructive" ones or those that cause "pain" then you should be the first on the chopping block, as you appear to be all of those.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #198 on: September 25, 2014, 04:56:49 pm »

Perhaps it may not be too wise to expose one's agenda so openly so early.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 25, 2014, 05:18:28 pm »

Topaz has made 3 proposals! All of which pass!

"Yes, some of us do hunt when the beasts are ravenous, I am sure we could track one down." Greensign states.  Your internal conflict gives way to hate energy. which floats in the air.  you decide to fins a good spot in the nearby mountain, draining the earth energy from the side of it, making a hole of withered soil, which you place a monument at the entrance of. Ivy and moss grow at its base, and energies flow from it, more than enough to communicate the values and energies of your god and yourself to followers that find their way to this place. Here they can also find peace and enlightenment, and provide you with worshipers in turn. you spend a good amount of energy doing this.

You cast Gain knowledge on the berries, they grow minute amounts of chaotic and magical energy, in a good season the chaotic energies get powerful enough to play little pranks on the things that eat them.

Spoiler: Shattered (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

((Yes you can and yes it does, in that order.))
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 05:54:34 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #200 on: September 25, 2014, 05:42:45 pm »

I think our main options right now are absorbing the hate energy (inclusive) or locating a boar for research on life. I suggest that we do both. Also, here is an additional proposal which may be useful for the future:

Find a good spot to wait and slow down Greensign's sense of time by a factor of a hundred thousand. When he tires of this, let time flow normally and see if any worshippers have appeared around the monolith. Do not forget to reassure Greensign that as a prophet of the Shattered, the worshippers will be forbidden from hurting him. We may even require the worshippers to pay him some respect.

I justify this proposal with the argument that the more concentrated divine energy from direct worship will be more useful than the vague reverence and awe the ent community has given us. It may also allow us to absorb some order energy from the order inherent to gatherings of worshippers with a fairly specific purpose or mind energy if they consent (which they probably will interpret as a small, necessary sacrifice to their new deity anyway). Of course, I still think we should study the boar first, because that will likely take less time, but then again, having a small contingent of worshippers created from the nearby settlement may make our first direct meeting with their people go more smoothly.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 25, 2014, 05:44:49 pm »

((What about my berry knowledge spell? Also I'd like to add magic to my specialties.))
"The hunt is on!" Let's go hunt some boar to get it's ivory and practice with magic and mind on the way so we can cast a spell for the monument to self update with the story of our god and us as well as protect it from enemies.
Absorb some more earth and summon the stones (and wood) of my brothers and place them in a circle on the shrine with room for me.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #202 on: September 25, 2014, 05:50:52 pm »

+1 to the berry knowledge thing and +1 priority for this round for Ivory if one-round priority is possible
((What about my berry knowledge spell? Also I'd like to add magic to my specialties.))
"The hunt is on!" Let's go hunt some boar to get it's ivory and practice with magic and mind on the way so we can cast a spell for the monument to self update with the story of our god and us as well as protect it from enemies.
Absorb some more earth and summon the stones (and wood) of my brothers and place them in a circle on the shrine with room for me.
+1 to the construction idea.[/quote

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 25, 2014, 05:53:16 pm »

(fixed)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 25, 2014, 05:57:23 pm »

I disagree. Boars aren't as aggressive and violent as many other Animals.
10/10.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #205 on: September 25, 2014, 06:01:08 pm »

They also may or may not actually be invasive in a story with what seems to be a Japanese name, but I believe that one boar is a better sacrifice than a potential worshipper.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 25, 2014, 06:24:55 pm »

True. I shall agree with the idea for now.
10/10.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2014, 08:36:20 pm »

Chaos Purity, We understand Your anger against the impure. Once, A long time ago, Before our Seperation, We felt the same way, Exept inversed. Our burning anger and hatred was directed not at them but at ourselves for allowing them to suffer in impurity when we were fully capable of helping, But our amusement took priority, And it is far easier to have an amusing journey if there is thinghs to save along the way. Utterly Selfish, We know. But considering that when we did not get enough amusement, Becoming "Bored", we would lose more of our empathy the less amused we were, Turning into a manic monster mentally. Then again we were fully capable making that not happen, It is merely that that would be less amusing. We still yell and scream at ourselves in unquenchable fury for our every action leading to more suffering, But we are used to it by now.
Remember, There are many ways to "destroy" something. It is from our experience that killing is detrimental to cleansing corruption. When you kill, At most you are stagnating the spread of the impure, But you can never destroy it. When you "help" someone however, By converting, Helping or "cleansing" them, We find that it has far more lasting impact. Dead beings don't spread their beliefs or knowledge after all. While this method is a far more long term play, It may take centuries or even millenia, It is very much worth it in the end. We have found that non killing ways of cleansing the impure always leads to some form of resistance against impurity and suffering. After all, If beings talk about another being that is able to cleanse their wickedness and remove their suffering without killing, They are more likely to seek it out. Plus, Not killing tends to give you a better reputation than killing does. That is our memory of our observation.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2014, 08:50:34 pm »

I think our main options right now are absorbing the hate energy (inclusive) or locating a boar for research on life. I suggest that we do both. Also, here is an additional proposal which may be useful for the future:

Find a good spot to wait and slow down Greensign's sense of time by a factor of a hundred thousand. When he tires of this, let time flow normally and see if any worshippers have appeared around the monolith. Do not forget to reassure Greensign that as a prophet of the Shattered, the worshippers will be forbidden from hurting him. We may even require the worshippers to pay him some respect.

I justify this proposal with the argument that the more concentrated divine energy from direct worship will be more useful than the vague reverence and awe the ent community has given us. It may also allow us to absorb some order energy from the order inherent to gatherings of worshippers with a fairly specific purpose or mind energy if they consent (which they probably will interpret as a small, necessary sacrifice to their new deity anyway). Of course, I still think we should study the boar first, because that will likely take less time, but then again, having a small contingent of worshippers created from the nearby settlement may make our first direct meeting with their people go more smoothly.

I question the logic of sitting and waiting for worshipers. Why would worshipers just show up? The only thing we have really done so far in the mortal mind's viewpoint is kill a "monster" and make a shrine. And they don't even know about the second one. Perhaps give the shrine a sort of... Pull that will cause mortals to move towards it? When they encounter us we could preform sufficient feats to get ourselves a few worshipers, then have them go spread the word.

I propose giving the shrine a positive tug to draw mortals to it. A small amount of Hope, Mind, Life, and Nature energy should result in the mortals feeling positive and hopeful as they travel towards it, likely resulting in a greater influx of potential worshipers.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2014, 08:57:02 pm »

I question the logic of sitting and waiting for worshipers. Why would worshipers just show up? The only thing we have really done so far in the mortal mind's viewpoint is kill a "monster" and make a shrine. And they don't even know about the second one. Perhaps give the shrine a sort of... Pull that will cause mortals to move towards it? When they encounter us we could preform sufficient feats to get ourselves a few worshipers, then have them go spread the word.

I propose giving the shrine a positive tug to draw mortals to it. A small amount of Hope, Mind, Life, and Nature energy should result in the mortals feeling positive and hopeful as they travel towards it, likely resulting in a greater influx of potential worshipers.

+1 for the correction of a serious oversight, but we have no hope (literally, at the moment).

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30