Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 29806 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2014, 05:45:15 pm »

While your mind debates, your eyes provide context, you are currently withing a young ent's grasp, after having called him to you, he took you with him for a time, before he hides in the presence of humans, the humans themselves upon further inspection, wear tannish garb, and wear strange helms, their stick are metal rods upon a finely polished wood base, strange bits adorn them, the tallest human of the two digs into the ground, carefully extracting a plant, a light blue flower, lining a purple stem, He looks at it carefully before inserting it into his satchel, and motioning to his compatriot, they begin to search around. picking up branches, and clearing out a place, your ent friend is perfectly silent within the bush, content to wait until they have left before making good his escape.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2014, 05:57:16 pm »

Intriguing, we should sit and wait and watch. I think eventually, we should will the young ent to ware us.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 07:52:09 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2014, 08:23:38 pm »

I think we should ask the ent to track the humans, if possible. This is...interesting.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2014, 08:30:42 pm »

Torn between observation and interference, you decide to commune with the ent, asking it's counsel, you could merely expend a single portion of natural energy to speak with it briefly, or expend 1 divine energy along with 5 natural for a permanent spiritual mouthpiece to the minds of plants.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2014, 08:27:14 am »

The Jasper Stone: Let's create a permanent plant empathy effect!  Talking to plants is fun!  Or boring.  I forget which, it's been a long time.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2014, 04:34:32 pm »

You sacrifice a fair amount of energy, bringing into being a power of yourself, the gift of gab, the green finger, the mouthpiece of nature, You may now confer with the flowers, consult with the rain, speak to the tree's and paint stories with the wind, in short, you now speak wood. Oh but what to say, what to say, what shall you say to the ent, holding you tentatively in his grasp?

You now wield but a glimmer of your divine power, a mere 1/100, and your natural power lies firmly at 7/25, after performing your first miracle, you feel that his is a fair price to pay, and a good reason to be proud of this small, yet great achievement.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2014, 07:36:50 am »

So... Hey guy. I'm Ivory what do you think we should do? I'm rooting (he he) for tracking the humans.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2014, 04:55:29 pm »

"What? the mask speaks?! Oh woe is me, for I never should have left my village, first the human seekers, and now this, truly my fate is intertwined with poor luck, to have been under the eye of an alluring mask such as you." He says, holding his face with one hand. "If you simply must know, these 'humans' as you call them, are tracking me, rather than the other way around as you have said, they seek rare plants, and none are rarer than the glorious grove ents and dryads, my own name is Jaybell, Mask Ivory."

A gentle rustle is all it takes, the human hunters freeze, looking directly at the bush, their eyes seeming to pierce through with a white hot determination.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2014, 04:58:02 pm »

Shit! Put us on! We are The Shattered. We will protect you.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2014, 05:42:22 pm »

... The ent thinks for only a moment before rushing from the brush, of doing what you ask, running deeper and deeper into the ancient forest, the hunter's right behind the two of you, growing closer and closer, glancing behind him, the ent finally decides to take the risk, putting you on.

His life force is 100/123, the safe threshold for you drawing from it would likely be somewhere in the nineties, since there is no way to restore it, that you know of, and draining it will weaken him, your own power remains at 1/100, and 7/25.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2014, 05:57:52 pm »

Alright, alright I got this.
Use 5 life force to make him temporarily invisible. We can do that right?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2014, 06:00:28 pm »

5 friggen life force would make him invisible for several weeks, it would also put him into a small coma, as this stuff is basically years off the user's life.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2014, 06:06:55 pm »

How about one then.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2014, 06:10:59 pm »

With a single dollop of life force, you make light warp around him, the hunters run past, seeing nothing but the fact that the plant-boy has disappeared, He enters a trance like state, coping with the loss of energy, and leaving you in control until he awakens, which should be about a minute.

99/123 of his life energy remains.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2014, 06:38:37 pm »

How do we gain power?
Flee to our grove.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30