Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 29778 times)

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)
« Reply #405 on: February 01, 2015, 08:04:02 pm »

This... Is merely a temporary setback to our plans. We shall reign again eternal.
We support the attempt to gain a construct to inhabit.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 11:32:14 pm by Fallatus »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 01, 2015, 08:13:04 pm »

Let us attract algae and form beautiful sea cacti colonies, these we can use as a floating island, a means of transportation

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 01, 2015, 11:34:29 pm »

WAIT! Are we still underground? And is it day or night?
Yes, We require to learn more of our surroundings.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 02, 2015, 12:13:04 am »

What manner of precious stone do you reside in?:A small glistening Pearl.

What goal aside from the resurrection of your creator do you have?:To release the full power of the sea on the world.

What elements and actions are you most attuned to?:Primal water, hope and luck
"I have awoken to suggest to you my breathern, let us create a sapient sea creature, perhaps a small sea serpent, from our life and water energy so that we might be able to move in this water."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 02, 2015, 12:53:14 am »

Stone: Red Diamond.

Goal: That is, for the moment, mine and mine alone to know.

Attunements: Primal Fire, Blood, Change

Ah. It is good to speak once more.

Hello, my fellows. Do you remember me?

Ah, wait, my color has changed...how strange...and now I am in the wrong section...hopefully this will have no ill consequences....
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 02, 2015, 01:17:48 am »

"Are we needed again? And I was having such a nice dream."

Drain more Primal Earth.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #411 on: February 02, 2015, 02:32:53 am »

"Are we needed again? And I was having such a nice dream."

Drain more Primal Earth.
+1. We may also see if draining the lack of kinetic energy in the water is possible without sacrificing some kinetic energy or primal fire.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 02, 2015, 05:55:32 am »

BRETHREN! It is good to see you returning.
Indeed. This vibrancy was sorely missed, For as short as its absence lasted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 02, 2015, 06:01:09 am »

"What in the name of creation's left big toenail just happened?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 02, 2015, 10:13:10 am »

How cOULD This hAVE Happened? wE Have lOST Our cHARGE. We mUST Find hIS Descendents.
NO it MATTERS little OF who WE use. WE just NEED a NEW host TO control. I will AGREE to THE creation OF such A host, BUT, it WILL need A large MEASURE of AUTONOMY. we SOULD rase A simple CREATURE to A measurable INTELLIGENCE worthy OF, at MINIMUM,  our PRIOR host, IF not GREATER.

attempt to absorb a small amount of primal air from the water, and then use One of life to seak out a list of potential aquatic hosts.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 02, 2015, 01:16:45 pm »

I should be able to craft a basic life radar spell to better target our host spell.
Use one Life one Mana and If possible leach and use one Mind from nearby fish to craft a life radar spell and ping for sapients.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 02, 2015, 02:18:18 pm »

How cOULD This hAVE Happened? wE Have lOST Our cHARGE. We mUST Find hIS Descendents.
NO it MATTERS little OF who WE use. WE just NEED a NEW host TO control. I will AGREE to THE creation OF such A host, BUT, it WILL need A large MEASURE of AUTONOMY. we SOULD rase A simple CREATURE to A measurable INTELLIGENCE worthy OF, at MINIMUM,  our PRIOR host, IF not GREATER.

attempt to absorb a small amount of primal air from the water, and then use One of life to seak out a list of potential aquatic hosts.
+1 "Let us also grant this creature the ability to breath out of water so we will not be forced to find another host to exit the water."

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 02, 2015, 03:07:47 pm »

+1 "Let us also grant this creature the ability to breath out of water so we will not be forced to find another host to exit the water."

Though we should make it out of primal energy, Such that it can adapt and mold itself to its surroundings at any time.
Adaption must be a high priority if we are to have a versatile host.
It must be able to change its alignment and form as is necessary, Like the void made alive.
It must be capable of being ever-changing, Yet never-changing.
And its power, Wisdom, Knowledge and capacity must increase as it grows ever so ancient.
Like fine wine, As it ages it will grow better and in our case, Stronger and more adept in every conceivable way.
Though it must also be infused with a good perspective of good and bad, so as to not go astray during its inevitable long life.
It must know the lies of good and evil, How the words are merely fairy tale concept created by mortals who are incapable of comprehending reality and the people in it as anything more than black and white.
It must know the truth. That all being are more complex than mere good or evil. that actions are taken for reasons, Even if those reasons are beyond the comprehension of the ones it belongs to.
Of how all actions in people are merely a result of electrochemical activity.
But it mustn't misunderstand this, Even if reality is as such, It makes "evil" or "bad" behavior no less despicable even if those words are made up, they where not made up from nothing.
Know merely that these words do not define people, But merely a small subset of their actions.
To find the truth, You must always consider everything relevant. You must not be too hasty in your decisions or condemnations. The greatest monsters of history has almost always been misguided or mistreated people, Ordinary people that all thought they were doing good. Either for themselves...
Or for others.
For this is the burden of life, The burden of knowledge.
To be aware of others suffering, No matter the side they are on, Their beliefs, Or who they are.
They will still always be "people". And those that ignore this, Those that say they are not.
Are either blind or ignorant. for no truly wise being can say that denying somethings "humanity" will bring any good.
It must know, The greater the person, The greater will the impact of their mistakes be upon others. We all become blind to our mistakes sometimes, Denial is a natural reaction after all.
This being must be able to make its own decisions based on what it knows, It will require Introspection, Autonomy. Infallibility is impossible. Rather it must be capable of changing its views when confronted with the undeniable truth. It must seek out the truth on its own, Whether by the help of others or in solitude. Fluid like water, Unfaltering as rock, Passionate as fire and adaptable as air.

...Well. seems we still have a spark of the lord still within us after all.
Indeed, We were not expecting this to happen ever again.
Ah, But now were spent, our minds must rest. For a while.
Time is relative. A moment, A century, They pass equally to us. Time is no matter. Matter is time.
We apologize for the inconvenience, But we simply cannot help ourselves. Once the gears start turning, Their momentum carries the mechanism both far and wide.
But now we must rest...

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 02, 2015, 03:31:45 pm »

Could we not just control it directly? More of a movable body for ourselves than a host. I do not see why intelligence is necessary, to be honest. Perhaps a very rudimentary one, in order to make moving easier, but actual intelligence is unnecessary.

In fact, I was more thinking of a (possibly humanoid) shell made of water than anything else. This also carries the benefit of easy modification later, for what would be more accepting of our changes then ourselves?
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 02, 2015, 10:42:32 pm »

You are outside, the sky and sun beating down upon your colorful self, shimmering.  It seems that for some reason you fell asleep, and as such, things have changed around you.  You try a number of things, from pinging the water, to sensing the beasts of this ocean. But it seems to be empty. you absorb chaos energy, primal earth, and primal air. The water is becoming confused and belligerent. 

Cassiterite has proposed that a being simply be created for the shattered to occupy, but moonstone counter-proposes that the shattered simply make a shell to move around in, mostly without sapience or free will.

You feel life approaching, but certainly not quickly. As it is a weak pull.

Spoiler: Shattered (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Worshipers (click to show/hide)

You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30