Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Imperfect Glosstrot, Our Glosstrot (My Little Pony Fortress) *Restarted*  (Read 10874 times)

drilltooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Imperfect Glosstrot, Our Glosstrot (My Little Pony Fortress) *Restarted*
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2014, 02:47:56 am »

could I get profile on Dizesh?

Here's Dizesh's Profile!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
awesome, I'll lay claim, if there's no objections.
Pinkie pie cancels cook: taken by mood.

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
  • Undead Enthusiast, at your service.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2014, 03:15:52 am »

Plumcabbages Record, Record #2

15th of Granite, Year 5, Arrival

We have finally arrived after our very long trek across swamps, mountains, and desserts. It seems this place is relatively safe but we never know when the Changeling forces or Diomedians can or will attack. We will be building cautiously for now, until we have solid defenses and a solid military. For now we must get started!

Had the woodpony cut down 1 of the small trees while the minerpony went and dug into the ground, allowing us a sloped entrance into the underground, where we will proceed to build dig/mine the second half of our city. We will have to clear tree's 1 at a time so that we don't wind up over stocked on wood with nothing to do with it, once enough space is free I will start us on a small house to house the Farmpony who will work on the small Apple Tree Farm that i'll create for her. I will have the Farmpony gathering plants around the wagon while the minerpony will continue to dig underground while the other ponies are free to chat and other such things until she is done. We're going to have to build the Trade Depot above ground later on.

20th of Granite, Year 5, Hunting Giant Hamster and Failing

So just a quick report this time, Salir and that Bowpony had decided to practice their skills by trying to hunt a Giant Hamster that had wandered nearby. They failed horribly, Salir had gotten stuck in a tree while scouting for it as it ran and scared herself, falling off the tree somehow without wounding herself and amazingly didn't get hurt from the fall, and ran back to the wagon, while that Bowpony had fired shot after shot with her Copper Bow and missed every shot. She would have continued had I not called her back and ended their practice, we will have to train these 2 ponies if they are to protect us better...

3rd of Slate, Year 5, Quick Report

So one of the large rooms underground had finished being mined out so I had a stockpile made in it to hold everything from the wagon, the wood that was chopped down, and the plants that have been gathered, but only 1 pony is hauling things to it because the other ponies not doing anything won't haul any of the wood/plants/things from the wagon unless they have a wheelbarrow, truly disappointing, I'll have to have more made once I get the carpenters workbench created so that these ponies will stop being lazy and start hauling more instead of fighting over a wheelbarrow, I had to force them to stop fighting over it and start hauling all of the materials with the wheelbarrow myself until they stop, which probably won't be for a while.

11th of Slate, Year 5, Mining Done

That Minerpony has finally finished the main underground part of our city, we will be placing a trade depot in front of the slope, the 2 small rooms to the sides of the entrance underground will be underground workshops, which will house 2 different workshops each. The large stockpile room to the left will stay as a main stockpile where we will store things of every type for now, I don't know what I will make the large room to the right, the small room above the right large room will be Triage Stitches small hospital for now until I can create a bigger one for him. I will expand the hallways between the 2 large rooms and the workshop rooms, one will lead to a separate section for everypony to sleep in, while the other will be mainly for expansion purposes.

As a side note I have caught Shosel the minepony throwing hateful glares towards Ertal the farmpony, I do not know why this is but I hope it stops soon...

End Plumcabbages Record #2

-Plumcabbage Ubatrid

There, first log uploaded, hope you guys enjoy and can't wait for your responses!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 11:17:47 pm by Unknown72 »
You guys ought to fix Unknown72's turn to some point later in the order. Maybe after Sanctume. Normally that's what happens when someone fesses up to having real life going up like a storm of explosive diarrhoea blasted into a fan.

@me on Discord: Multi#0897

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2014, 03:17:44 am »

Here's Dizesh's Profile!

Oh sorry, I was working on the first log so i couldn't see your reply. Dizesh is yours ^^, do you want me to change her name into something else? I will post in the next log about her name change so don't worry about that ^^.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:23:54 am by Unknown72 »
You guys ought to fix Unknown72's turn to some point later in the order. Maybe after Sanctume. Normally that's what happens when someone fesses up to having real life going up like a storm of explosive diarrhoea blasted into a fan.

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
  • Mainly a lurker unfortunetley.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2014, 04:36:31 am »

Hmm... "The Windy World" huh? If I'm  not mistaken, that means we have a new Alarona... Or however Battlefailed's world was spelled, can't do multiple tabs on my Kindle...

Edit: It's spelled Aluonra, and we do in fact have a world with the same name as Battlefailed's!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:43:27 am by Paaaad »
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

Does the walker chose the path, or the path the walker?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2014, 04:45:03 am »

Hmm... "The Windy World" huh? If I'm  not mistaken, that means we have a new Alarona... Or however Battlefailed's world was spelled, can't do multiple tabs on my Kindle...

Edit: It's spelled Aluonra, and we do in fact have a world with the same name as Battlefailed's!

This can only be a bad good omen.

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2014, 12:05:05 pm »

Maybe it's both a good and bad omen?

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2014, 06:45:56 pm »

Well, it's an omen, let's agree on that!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 06:50:26 pm by Taupe »

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
  • Mainly a lurker unfortunetley.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2014, 07:56:44 pm »

On the other hand, err, hoof, this embark site has flux stone, so that means plenty of easy steel. That's always good.
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

Does the walker chose the path, or the path the walker?

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2014, 08:21:56 pm »

Yea it is pretty good to have found flux stone, i tried to find an area that had Flux Stone, Deep Metals, Shallow Metals, and some soil, with at least low savagery without an aquifer, i picked this area but i was saddened that it didn't have at least low savagery, except for the wilderness animals of course. Just waiting till probably tuesday to post the next log so that people who did take/claim a character have time to post their point of view of the happenings.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2014, 02:23:18 am »

I'd like to lay claim to the next combat pony you get (so long as they're male). I'd like to choose a name once I know the pony's weapon of choice.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 02:43:12 am by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2014, 03:44:24 am »

I'd like to lay claim to the next combat pony you get (so long as they're male). I'd like to choose a name once I know the pony's weapon of choice.

Gotcha, reserved for you ^^

drilltooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2014, 01:44:09 pm »

Here's Dizesh's Profile!

Oh sorry, I was working on the first log so i couldn't see your reply. Dizesh is yours ^^, do you want me to change her name into something else? I will post in the next log about her name change so don't worry about that ^^.
loaded it up in pony creator, "maple" seems to fit, Namewise.

drilltooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2014, 01:54:41 pm »

From the journal of maple palemauve
Granite 15
 well, we've arrived. and, off to a grand start. So far, I'm liking the overmare's ideas on pacing oneself. Better than just trying to clear everything, and stack it where it falls, I guess.

granite 20
 I've little confidence in Our Alleged guards. even if that hamster did have sharp pointy teeth, but at least I didn't need to cut the tree out from under them.

Slate 3
Plumbcabbage decided it was time to unload the wagon. seemed a little discouraged by our waiting for the cart, It really does makes things a lot easier than just balancing things on our backs while we navigate the slope

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2014, 05:11:21 pm »

Here's Dizesh's Profile!

loaded it up in pony creator, "maple" seems to fit, Namewise.

Alright I added in maple to the OP and will change her name in-game once I start the Log.

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2014, 03:09:12 am »

I updated my first 3 posts (Not the OP Post) with important info that was recommended to me to post by Splint. Go check those out if you want info ^^.

Next log will be up later (was in the middle of writing it but considering I hadn't slept for 3 days straight I passed out on my comp, good thing I didn't press enter when I conked out!)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8